CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm probably the only person here that is looking forward to playing the campaign

Jackals with beam rifles on Legendary. If this happens then yeah - I look forward to raging again. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Biggest question is if it is only campaign, are dedis just for co-op? Or will it be a port of halo 4 multiplayer with an anniversary playlist ala CEA

• Downvote (-1) 1

If they remade the entire game, MP and SP, then I would be super happy. Halo 2 with HD graphics would be amazing!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm probably the only person here that is looking forward to playing the campaign

I loved the campaign for Halo 2, LOVED! Me and my friends played it all the time, almost as much as multiplayer. Just as excited for that as a remake of the multiplayer. Honestly with the new IPs coming out next year, maybe this would be a good idea for H5 to be pushed back a few months, as well as giving, hopefully, a multiplayer to fans that no one will bitch about. I just wanna hear that epic music over some beautiful campaign levels again, H2 with Xbox One graphics would be amazing, even CE with 360 graphics didn't disappoint:)

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine if something that people have been wanting for years actually gets made? Too good to be true

Then again we can always Beli343 :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

to tell people the truth this is actually a good thing to do and do a halo 2 anniversary because of the halo 5 beta access this just promotes halo 5 if anything and a lot of people are asking for a halo 2 anniversary. So why not do it and delay halo 5 people will be playing the crap out of halo 2 anniversary and when halo 5 comes out people will switch and this way 343 can understand if halo 5 is bad or good. 

Imagine if it had no Multiplayer.

If it's going to be the only Halo game on Xbox One for a year, I'd assume they would include multiplayer. Didn't do it for CEA because they were afraid it would ruin Reach's population.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Someone from 343 should just confirm or deny H2A rumor now. Smart to polish H5, at least till Spring maybe? I don't wanna cry tears of joy for nothing tho:P 

Biggest question is if it is only campaign, are dedis just for co-op? Or will it be a port of halo 4 multiplayer with an anniversary playlist ala CEA

If they remade the entire game, MP and SP, then I would be super happy. Halo 2 with HD graphics would be amazing!

I loved the campaign for Halo 2, LOVED! Me and my friends played it all the time, almost as much as multiplayer. Just as excited for that as a remake of the multiplayer. Honestly with the new IPs coming out next year, maybe this would be a good idea for H5 to be pushed back a few months, as well as giving, hopefully, a multiplayer to fans that no one will bitch about. I just wanna hear that epic music over some beautiful campaign levels again, H2 with Xbox One graphics would be amazing, even CE with 360 graphics didn't disappoint:)

Honestly I think it would have Halo 2 MP on XB One. Reasoning is, they wouldn't be able to use Halo 4's multiplayer for it unless they just straight ported that to XBO, and why do that when you just do it with Halo 2's MP instead since you're already moving the campaign over. No backwards compatibility = no Halo 4 MP. If this rumor is true, definitely getting an XBO though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1