Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

How long will you wait before going next-gen?

I always tell myself next time I'll wait, but when one of my buddies text me saying "OMG! Xbox One is so sick, are you on it?!" I will get to giddy inside and run out and get one. :P

Hopefully, I will resist longer then I did last time!

~Punchy

I have no itch to get on it on launch so I'll just wait until a game or games worth buying either for are released.

I got the 360 for H3 last time and most of the good games shown at E3 are penciled in for 2014 so it looks like I'll waiting a similar period.

Honestly, the only two games that I care about at all right now are Halo and Battlefront 3.  I did buy a PS3 (two of them, actually) just to play MLB: The Show (the blu ray player helped justify the purchase) though, but I'm assuming that game will continue to be offered on the PS3 for at least a little while.  So really, until Halo comes out, I really don't care if I have an Xbox one or not.

I'll be grabbing an XBox One when Destiny & Halo 5 come out. (Whichever drops first)

Unless there is some game that is just a MUST HAVE. 

Or if I find a bag of cash before launch.

Either one year or until a price cut.

Wait for the price cut, then I'll have it in 2014,  games will be cheaper (The Division, BF4, AC4, etc.), then Destiny and Halo in 2014.

I don't really care. It's going to be a 500$ Halo 5 machine for me. I do want the PS4 if I could only pick one though, i'm torn still.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'll probably wait until around Christmas time, I agree that it's common for big consoles to have troubles at release... Better to be safe then sorry.

still very happy with my first gen 360, wont upgrade to One in about a year, unless it turns out to be as bad as expected, which would mean i'll get a PS4 in about a year

I'm impressed how you haven't gotten the RROD yet. knocks on wood*

RROD or when an exclusive i really want to play comes out (might not even include h5 in that lol we'll see if 343 takes feedback)

Since I already preorder the xbox one I'll stay with that. I use to be a fan for ps but I left because of halo in og xbox & ps controller doesnt feel right..