Sign in to follow this  
MetaNigh7

How long will you wait before going next-gen?

Given the number of incidents that we had last gen at launch, I think I'll wait some time before transitioning over.

I expect a shit ton of issues with the cloud and dedicated servers at launch as well as some hardware malfunctions.

Also wondering what kind of bundles will be available later on, post launch. You seem to always feel screwed when buying a console day 1 and a few months down the line, they release a model with a bigger HDD, or something like that.

Think I'll wait a couple of months

I'll say that I'll wait but I'll probably be first in line waiting for one of the new systems because I'm stupid.

Idk though. I don't regret getting my 360 at launch. I regret going through 5 of those bitches. >_> Even though I was still playing H2 at the time, I liked the launch titles.

It all depends on what the launch titles are.

Also wondering what kind of bundles will be available later on, post launch. You seem to always feel screwed when buying a console day 1 and a few months down the line, they release a model with a bigger HDD, or something like that.

I wouldn't expect a bundle for at least a year, just saying.

I'll wait a couple months as well, but I am actually considering seeing what the next Halo is to decide on which console I buy. As of now, I'm looking forward to Destiny and probably will buy a PS4, unless Xbox One proves otherwise at E3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most likely a year. I want a gaming PC before I invest in a console. Which one I buy depends on what systems has the best games for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It will come down to how busy I am with college and work. As well as, what each system has to offer at release. 

still very happy with my first gen 360, wont upgrade to One in about a year, unless it turns out to be as bad as expected, which would mean i'll get a PS4 in about a year

I'll probably grab a PS4 upon release, it looks really solid especially in comparison to the Xbox Done. I'll still however maintain my PC Master Race stance. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm only buying the next console if Halo 5 is good, or if destiny is amazing and I need the xbox one for the best features or something. Basically I'm waiting awhile.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still up in the air whether I'll grab a PS4 or One. I'm going to wait for Destiny to come out before I make my decision.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

im gonna wait for quite a while to get a XbONE. im pretty content with 360 and wont sell it for a long time. just hope E3 will be amazing and redeem microsofts shitty reveal start

Depends on the price, at this point I have no interest in the Xbox One, so if the PS4 is $500 or less, I'll pick one up within the first year of launch.

I'm gonna be at the midnight release for PS4, that's already done. The Xbox One wont happen until Halo 5 and that's only if Halo 5 is worth a damn.

christmas 2014, probably will have a deal and by then an entire year of games have come out - should be worth it. still not sure if xbox1 is the way to go though

ill be buying a ps4 shortly after launch, if not at launch.

me buying a xbox one completely depends on how good halo 5 looks. So maybe really close to halo 5s release.

Honestly, probably during Christmas. I am going to ask for it, even though it's going to be expensive...

If I don't get it, probably a few more months...

I'm gonna wait a few months to see if people will actually move to them.

I am probably going to wait till summer of 2014, so I can see all the different games that are coming out for each console, since it is the games that make the console not the specs.