Sign in to follow this  
Abyss

Players in Mississippi

This is a long shot, but ill give it a shot. Don't think ive ever met a competitive player in my area.

This is a long shot, but ill give it a shot. Don't think ive ever met a competitive player in my area.

Where are you from in MS?

There are a handful of us that were mostly competitive during halo 2 but we still play.  We are around the Clinton / Jackson area.  My gt is 'The Hyde Train'.  I probably have 8 or so people on my list that are from MS that play pretty regularly still.

On a side note, what's up derriick man!  Sorry about the astro splitter deal, did y'all get it figured out in time?

There are a handful of us that were mostly competitive during halo 2 but we still play.  We are around the Clinton / Jackson area.  My gt is 'The Hyde Train'.  I probably have 8 or so people on my list that are from MS that play pretty regularly still.

On a side note, what's up derriick man!  Sorry about the astro splitter deal, did y'all get it figured out in time?

Oh ok. I live near Corinth. Add me on live 'Derriick'

Alright, I added both of you.

There are a handful of us that were mostly competitive during halo 2 but we still play. We are around the Clinton / Jackson area. My gt is 'The Hyde Train'. I probably have 8 or so people on my list that are from MS that play pretty regularly still.

On a side note, what's up derriick man! Sorry about the astro splitter deal, did y'all get it figured out in time?

We decided not to go. I'm probably gonna wait till later in the year to compete. I haven't had much time to play lately. About to get back on that grind tho

I'm from Biloxi but live in Daphne now. Add iwarfare if y'all want to get some games sometime.

From Ocean Springs an still live here.

P.S I know nobody has posted in this in a while but yeah if you live in MS just quote my post with your GT an I'll add you.  :Halo:

There are is a lan group in North MS that used to play competitive. All of us are in the Tupelo/Baldwyn area, going to try to come back strong with the MCC.

Sucks bro I live at the damn bottom in OS by Biloxi.  I only know two people that actually play that are good.

Just moved to Oxford MS for school. I'm not originally from MS though so I'm not familiar with surrounding towns or the relative locations of some of the larger cities here, but I'm really hoping to meet some Halo players around here. GT is Walker SOTO

I own and still play all of the currently released Halos and down for lans of any game.

Just moved to Oxford MS for school. I'm not originally from MS though so I'm not familiar with surrounding towns or the relative locations of some of the larger cities here, but I'm really hoping to meet some Halo players around here. GT is Walker SOTO

I own and still play all of the currently released Halos and down for lans of any game.

Im not too far from you. I go to USM

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive Halo player here. I have been to two Iron Gaming events. Both were H3 FFA. Got semi-finals in the first one and in the most recent in Chatty, TN I placed 3rd under Str8 Sick and Suddoth 2. If any local players want to play hit me up. I'm located in North East MS.

GT: Sunlight Shines

Hey guys, originally from the St. Louis area, but moved down to Starkville, MS about two years ago to work for Mossy Oak.  

Anyway, I used to be super competitive at Halo 1.  If anyone around the Tupelo or Columbus/Starkville/West Point area feels up to it, I'd love to LAN some OG CE.

Hit me up on XBL.

I play CE exclusively.  The rest suck.

From Ocean Springs an still live here.

P.S I know nobody has posted in this in a while but yeah if you live in MS just quote my post with your GT an I'll add you.  :Halo:

m

This post is ancient....I'm in Gulfport and play Halo 5 competitively. Add DenydPegasus

Im still around so feel free to add me. Im in hattiesburg attending Southern Miss

GT: Terminal Abyss

There are is a lan group in North MS that used to play competitive. All of us are in the Tupelo/Baldwyn area, going to try to come back strong with the MCC.

Let's get an H1 lan going

I go to school at Mississippi State in Starkville. Parents live in Madison. Haven't known any locally who plays since H3.

I know this post is old but if you're in MS add me or quote this with your GT.

Gt - Forman

I play competitively and casually. Check me on halotracker