Sign in to follow this  
EagleBurn

Respawn's new IP revealed, Titanfall. Mech game. X1 and PC only.

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goe6IB1DLZU

Multiplayer gamepaly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5sqPxbLmIU

Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360

Release date: Spring 2014

Engine: "Heavily modified version of Valve's Source engine" [Source]

E3 interview videos

(new gameplay)

HD 60 FPS version of the multiplayer reveal

Links

Official site

Respawn's site

Official Twitter

Now we know why X1 needs to be always online. Cloud computing for AI and physics. Pretty excited to see how all this works in action especially with dedicated servers.

Now we know why X1 needs to be always online. Cloud computing for AI and physics. Pretty excited to see how all this works in action especially with dedicated servers.

yeah, I'm generally always online when my Xbox is on, but sometimes the internet does go out in the rain (Florida), which would usually be the best time to game, but not in the X1s case

Excited for this, guys made CoD what it is. Can't wait to see what they do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im not sure about this, never been a huge fan of games with mechs. Hopefully they can make the game not play so bulky when in a mech.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The guys that made Modern Warfare the biggest game on the planet. I like a couple things about this, agile characters and Mech(I like fast movement speed). Source Engine means smarter then your average AI, L4D feel means strong emphasis on Co-op? District 9 feel is gonna awesome. I would say this is the 3rd game I'm excited for on X1 but screw that, the PC version is gonna be nuts.

I'll get it for PC, looks pretty good.  I like the emphasis on player movement and agility in a Titan or as a Pilot.

Interested in getting this on pc as well. Has there been any sort of release date mentioned yet?

yeah im not a mech fan, but I think this is really interesting. i like the wallrunning, and the ejection mechanism was awesome

I thought this game looked amazing. It is a very cool combination of things that seems to work perfectly.

Purchasing this for PC :)

Same here. I'm strongly considering not even purchasing a next gen console. My top three games are Titanfall, Destiny, and Battlefield 4. Destiny is the only one that isn't on the PC and Bungie has given strong hints that it will be eventually. Even so, Destiny seems like it's going to focus on coop more than PvP. As of right now, Destiny is a $400/500 game right now and that just isn't worth it for me.

Same here. I'm strongly considering not even purchasing a next gen console. My top three games are Titanfall, Destiny, and Battlefield 4. Destiny is the only one that isn't on the PC and Bungie has given strong hints that it will be eventually. Even so, Destiny seems like it's going to focus on coop more than PvP. As of right now, Destiny is a $400/500 game right now and that just isn't worth it for me.

Yeah I agree, if Destiny gets announced for PC, I will just save my money. Although Splinter Cell looks incredible, but I'm sure one of my friends will purchase a next gen.

You might want to update the title of this thread; right now it says "X1 and PC only', which is untrue, although you have the correct information in the body of the OP.

This game is gonna be amazing on PC. Watching the multiplayer gameplay was fun. I never noticed the first time but after watching it for the 2nd time you can actually pull Prince of Persia shit and run on walls. Respawn is gonna make themselves a top Game Studio from this game alone.