Zandril

Search and Destroy in Halo 4

It was a gametype made for fun and customs. I don't see the point in making a fuss about it. CoD gametypes are different from the game's mechanics. Have you even played the Sharpshooter mod? Or the Gun Game mod? Don't tell me you didn't find those refreshing or enjoyable.

I dont play h4...

I agree with drewski I think. Me and my buddy skywalker where just talking about this. It works in cod bc someone good can easily win a 1v3 or whatever, but with halos longer kill time (which is what makes halo way better imo, the long- lasting gun engagements) I really don't see how anyone could clutch a 1v3 or 2v4 or whatever, unless the people are terrible and dumb, in which case they are gonna get stomped in every gt anyway.

Now if you said this is a social gt, with swat- like health, then sure. That prob would b fun. But we can't play swat competitively lol.

Or can we? I hate swat but I'm all for anything that is fun and will get people to play.

I agree with drewski I think. Me and my buddy skywalker where just talking about this. It works in cod bc someone good can easily win a 1v3 or whatever, but with halos longer kill time (which is what makes halo way better imo, the long- lasting gun engagements) I really don't see how anyone could clutch a 1v3 or 2v4 or whatever, unless the people are terrible and dumb, in which case they are gonna get stomped in every gt anyway.

Give em a power weapon them to make it Halo-fied, also, thats what the objective is there for, as an alternative way to win a round.

Also, good teams in COD/CS wont lose 3 v 1s either.

• Upvote (+1) 1