Boom

I Want To Cast Your Gameplays!

I'll watch later on this afternoon and edit the post with thoughts. I'm in class right now.

Thank you good sir <3

Gamertag: Knighty K Cyrus

Fileshare slot: Pick one, idc.

I have 2 against Roy, Lunchbox, Elamite and Cloud. I have a tournament LAN gameplay from Dallas 2008 for top 20 against Super Str8 Sick, Frosty, Frywod and Coldhrted. I also have one against IntheClutch, Ogre1, Ogre2 and Neighbor.

They are all pretty exciting so feel free to commentate as many as you want.  :D

You're a random i won with Naded a H3 CTF The Pit game under 3min.

:kappa:

We still need to run H3 sometimes, or some FFAs with Dersky and Naded  :Halo:

I'm sorry but I cringe every time I see bad players constantly hitting yy when they have sniper, cause they see their fav pros do it. But they don't understand why they are doing and thus, they think its cool to just spam yy in between every shot. I've been playing a little h3, ill get you to some good quality mlg play. I think you should limit your applicants to dubs or mlg, as that's what the vast majority of this sites is interested in.

Also, you could look at goofy and naded rebroadcast, they have been playing a ton and streaming some online tournaments and whatnot. There are some great games you could cast over, with top top level of play.

I just realized it might have sounded like I was backhandedly trying to call you bad, I wasn't. Everyone does that sniper thing. just watching this video made me think about it

I'm sorry but I cringe every time I see bad players constantly hitting yy when they have sniper, cause they see their fav pros do it. But they don't understand why they are doing and thus, they think its cool to just spam yy in between every shot. I've been playing a little h3, ill get you to some good quality mlg play. I think you should limit your applicants to dubs or mlg, as that's what the vast majority of this sites is interested in.

Also, you could look at goofy and naded rebroadcast, they have been playing a ton and streaming some online tournaments and whatnot. There are some great games you could cast over, with top top level of play.

I'll take that into consideration, but not everything should be just limited to MLG and or Dubs.  I understand it's the most competitive out of all.  However, having a broader audience who enjoys things other than competitive is nice and it keeps things interesting.  Sometimes you just need to have fun with the game on a casual basis and not strictly competitive.  I will take this into high consideration though.  I'll probablly won't upload any Big Team Battle or anything ludicrous like that for sure though.

Can you commentate over raw footage of a youtube vid i send you?

I could try my best to.  It all depends on somethings though. But yeah!  Go ahead, we can at least try <3

Still having issues with my fileshare? 

Nope.  Checked earlier today.  Haven't decided which file to download.  But I know it's going to be a narrows one :)

@@Boom, I have a question for you. Is your intent in talking through the film to analyze it? Or were you thinking more like casting as if you were at an event? 

Solid first video, by the way. Lime hit some nasty snipes, too.

@@Boom, I have a question for you. Is your intent in talking through the film to analyze it? Or were you thinking more like casting as if you were at an event? 

Solid first video, by the way. Lime hit some nasty snipes, too.

Good question!  When asking this I thought about that.  I think an analysis video would be it's own little video series.  These ones are more like a casual casting, where I don't do so much of a play-by-play casting.  It's more general stuff (i.e. Map control spot, camo timing [probably will never happen when casting :),] etc...  So to answer your question; Yes!  <3 

• Upvote (+1) 1