CyReN

Halo 5 coming this year according to OXM

boxpb1403_zps510398af.jpg

http://shop.futureus...march-2014.html

I'm so confused right now...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I looked into it, the cover doesn't match the actual March 2014 edition.  The March 2014 edition has Aliens: Isolation on the cover, not Titanfall.  I think this is just another fake leak, unless there is two different covers, or there are two magazines named "Official Xbox Magazine"

Link to OXM's shop showing the March Copy on sale: http://shop.futureus.com/official-xbox-magazine/official-xbox-magazine-march-2014.html

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo spartan assault 2 lol

Will it be Halo 5, Halo 2 aniv, or...

Spartan Assault 2.  :kappa:

;)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No clue what is going on, my brain will soon explode I believe. Someone just needs to make a official statement already because this is getting out of hand. What is wrong with just telling people what's coming this year?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I looked into it, the cover doesn't match the actual March 2014 edition.  The March 2014 edition has Aliens: Isolation on the cover, not Titanfall.  I think this is just another fake leak, unless there is two different covers, or there are two magazines named "Official Xbox Magazine"

Link to OXM's shop showing the March Copy on sale: http://shop.futureus.com/official-xbox-magazine/official-xbox-magazine-march-2014.html

START THE TRAIN BACK UP

• Upvote (+1) 2

scanning the whole front of each page to see the word halo in it.......

"The team who keep the Xbox Live running".

Obvious fake is fake.

If Halo 5 was to really be revealed by an OXM magazine, wouldn't you think H5 would have the cover picture? 

Probably. Maybe?

"The team who keep the Xbox Live running".

Obvious fake is fake.

Not if Titanfall was doing something significant.

I think whatever Titanfall does now will not even compare to the significance of the reveal of H5. 

I think whatever Titanfall does now will not even compare to the significance of the reveal of H5. 

Hopefully, and probably. However, we as a community view it with more significance than others, so it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't much traction for it in "mainstream" magazines.

Or perhaps I'm just pessimistic. Yeah, probably just pessimistic.

Halo 4 remake with an even less nerfed boltshot, bigger maps. more sprint and even less of a skill gap...

lz6.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

If H2A isn't happening, then I don't see why 343i hasn't just come out and said it already. No idea what's real anymore but I'm leaning towards H5 coming out in 2015. 

• Upvote (+1) 2