shootmedown

Top 10 Current Players

what's your current top 10 going into knox?

1. formal

2. apg

3. snipedown

4. ola

5. spartan

6. heinz

7. ninja

8. ryanoob

9. enable

10. gabriel 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. snipedown

2. pistola

3. formal

4. ninja

5. apg

6. heinz

7. mikwen

8. neighbor

9. legit

10. enable

1. iGotUrPistola

2. Snipedown

3. Formal

4. Ninja

5. APG

6. Heinz

7. Enable

8. Mikwen

9. Legit

10. Cloud

I base my top 10 from AGL's

1. Snipedown

2. iGotUrPistola

3. Formal

4. Ninja

5. APG

6. Heinz

7. Enable

------------ top7 is a lock.

8. Legit

9. Ryanoob

10. Dersky 

• Upvote (+1) 1

1.Ola

2.SnipeDown

3.Ninja :Ninja:

4.Legit

5. APG

6. Enable

7. Walshy :kappa:

8. Heinz

9. Formal

10. Cloud

• Upvote (+1) 1

1.Ola

2. SnipeDown

3. APG

4. Ninja

5. Heinz

6. Legit

7. Formal

8. Ryanoob

9. Enable

10. Dersky

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Pistola

2. APG

3. Snipedown

4. Formal

5. Enable

6. Ninja

7. Heinz

8. Mikwen

9. Cloud

10. Legit

3 of the top 5 players are all on Ambush 

1. snipedown

2. pistola

3. formal

4. ninja

5. apg

6. heinz

7. mikwen

8. neighbor

9. legit

10. enable

na i love mason too..but come on now fam lol

1. Pistola

2. APG

3. Snipedown

4. Formal

5. Enable

6. Ninja

7. Heinz

8. Mikwen

9. Cloud

10. Legit

3 of the top 5 players are all on Ambush 

4 of the top 6 honestly its disgusting 

and ya'll must not be on the sparty train yet haha nobody backpacks harder

1. pistola

2. snipedown

3. ninja

4. formal

5. heinz

6. apg

7. mikwen

8. ryanoob

9. legit

10. enable

ya'll have brad waaaaaay too low. you're underestimating the scarcity of his aggressive execution and how valuable it is in this era of halo

and somebody plz tell me how form dog isnt the best player? im talking RIGHT NOW, not with accomplishment, or influence or past events in the criteria, but who is currently playing the most consistent, dominant halo. his snipe is GOAT

ola and eric are playing amazing as well, dont get me wrong. but this isnt 08 snipedown, and it damn sure isnt 10-11' ola

1.Ola

2.SnipeDown

3.Ninja :ninja:

4.Legit

5. APG

6. Enable

7. Walshy :kappa:

8. Heinz

9. Formal

10. Cloud

so confused by this struggle troll list

I base my top 10 from AGL's and http://www.arenagaming.us/wp/standings/

1. Snipedown

2. iGotUrPistola

3. Formal

4. Ninja

5. APG

6. Heinz

7. Enable

------------ top7 is a lock.

8. Legit

9. Ryanoob

10. Dersky 

im sorry but why the fuck would you base it on that? its accumulative point standings, you're severely punished for missing one event thats illogical to have a top skill rank list be affected by that in any way. PROVERB is at 6 lmao

• Downvote (-1) 1

ok this is dope yo been waiting for something like this

1. Formal 

2. Pistola

3. APG

4. Snipedown

5. Heinz

6. Ninja

7. Spartan

8. Enable

9. Mikwen

10. Legit/Goofy

ya'll have brad waaaaaay too low. you're underestimating the scarcity of his aggressive execution and how valuable it is in this era of halo

and somebody plz tell me how form dog isnt the best player? im talking RIGHT NOW, not with accomplishment, or influence or past events in the criteria, but who is currently playing the most consistent, dominant halo. his snipe is GOAT

ola and eric are playing amazing as well, dont get me wrong. but this isnt 08 snipedown, and it damn sure isnt 10-11' ola

sooo many truths in this post right here ha. i like your list the most too bruh. you think this will be spartans breakout event? his new team seems to be comprised of new talent and whatnot

1. Pistola

2. Ninja

3. Snipedown

4. Formal

5. Heinz

6. APG

7. Nemassist

8. Mikwen

9. Flamesword

10. Spartan

his snipe is goat ill agree with you on that, but in terms of all around game i would not say he is the best. watching him on some skyline ctf and other objective gametypes ive thought he plays with too much of a slaying mentality(not saying slaying isnt needed but sometimes you gotta take one for t he team

I agree APG just shits on everyone he sees. He wins almost every 1 on 1 battle. The only reason why I have him as number 2 instead of number 1 is because Pistola stays alive alot better than APG and makes better decisions better imo but people that have APG at anything lower than 3 are just crazy.

Spartan the Dog should be somewhere in this TBH, kid is a monster its really too bad i think he has 2 pros on his list, he can go big

1. Pistola
  2. Snip3down
  3. APG
  4. Formal
  5. Ninja
  6. Heinz
  7. Enable
  8. Legit
  9. Gabriel
  10. Spartan

I made this list based on Halo 4 AGLs so far. Honorable mention: Flame Sword, Cloud, Mikwin, Nemassist in no particular order. TBH, it gets tough to rank players after the top 6-7. But up to that point, most people have the same players in some order.

his snipe is goat ill agree with you on that, but in terms of all around game i would not say he is the best. watching him on some skyline ctf and other objective gametypes ive thought he plays with too much of a slaying mentality(not saying slaying isnt needed but sometimes you gotta take one for t he team

they dont seem to be having many problems with his "too much slaying mentality" lol its a perfect fit somebodys gotta clean up