The InSan3 One

Players in West Virginia

Post your gamertags here preferably if you live in the OH/WV/PA tristate area. But if you don't that's cool too.

GT: The InShan3 One

Finally! I'm from WV. Living in Parkersburg atm. Moving to Morgantown in the near future. I'm usually on every day of the week except for this weekend.

GT: AfroHolicFROEVA

I live in West virginia!

Gamertag: Titan Wrath

Currently living in the clarksburg/bridgeport area. Have friends in morgantown.

Some of you may have seen this, some of you may have not, but I am doing a part 2 to my last project, The West Virginia Tage. (seen heree below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGaBa2RlAao

I am editing it myself, learning the basics now, and am hoping to get a HUGE amount of clips from all kinds of players in WV. This is the start, so it'll be a gooooood while before I'm even ready to start it (let alone be done with it lol). If any of you or any of your friends from WV wanna be in the next one for Halo 4, post here or PM me or hit me on up twitter @MrDrTeelar. I don't really care, I just need support and more clips to start working with.

Some of you may have seen this, some of you may have not, but I am doing a part 2 to my last project, The West Virginia Tage. (seen heree below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGaBa2RlAao

I am editing it myself, learning the basics now, and am hoping to get a HUGE amount of clips from all kinds of players in WV. This is the start, so it'll be a gooooood while before I'm even ready to start it (let alone be done with it lol). If any of you or any of your friends from WV wanna be in the next one for Halo 4, post here or PM me or hit me on up twitter @MrDrTeelar. I don't really care, I just need support and more clips to start working with.

I only have decent Reach ones :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't like Reach lol MIGHT do something with those, though, so don't delete them. I have people with BO2 clips as well so maybe I can fit them in there. I want it to be a community thing, but still dominantly H4.

Don't like Reach lol MIGHT do something with those, though, so don't delete them. I have people with BO2 clips as well so maybe I can fit them in there. I want it to be a community thing, but still dominantly H4.

I understand though I don't save my clips in Halo 4 because I really feel like I'm not showcasing anything with how easy it is to use all of the weapons in the game. But I'll start saving them.

I understand though I don't save my clips in Halo 4 because I really feel like I'm not showcasing anything with how easy it is to use all of the weapons in the game. But I'll start saving them.

Not really looking for something too amazing, hell a clutch out BR triple kill would be more appreciated than an average sniper clip, but anything'll do. MLG/Throwdown/AGL settings or not, I need everything I can get at this point. My last WV Tage had my select group of buddies plus a few people outta my area but that's it lol I want people from all over WV to throw in for this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gt: Zarnerz

From Boone County but I go to Marshall right now so I'm in Huntington. Haven't played much H4 for a while but have been playing some H3. Hit me up if ya want.

The release of the Master Chief Collection is upon us; D.C. eSports ready to bring you a local LAN experience like no other - join some of the best players in the area to celebrate the revival of the Halo Community. On November 15, D.C. eSports will be hosting a Halo 2 Classic LAN event just a couple of hours away from WV in Manassas, VA to commemorate the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

https://www.facebook...95602277313857/

Any questions? Please feel free to post here or in the Facebook event - we hope to see some new faces there!

Anyone in the Charleston or Huntington areas? If so, feel free to add me. Looking to play in upcoming online events and LANs if possible.

GT: Snibachi

And anyone else in WV, feel free to add me as well.