L0L33TA

Players in Illinois

i from Elgin,IL- Gt: FTG KingEd

Im just trying to get into the Comp scene, i grind bout +7 hrs a day. and always striving to get better. HMU for some MM/Customs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Central Il. I don't play often and I'm not planning on joining a team or trying to compete but if anyone wants to add me, whenever I am on I'm trying to grind out games and improve. Also if anyone is planning on going to the Lan at Indy add me or hit me on Twitter, @o0crispy0o, I'm going as spectator and so far planning on going alone so if anyone is trying to form a group to go or just wants to save money traveling to Indy hit me up

i played you late one night in the CE playlist. pretty sure you and your friends dumped on me

I was playing alot for the IG CE 2v2 and the Beyond one

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im a new halo competitive player looking for other players and some LANs for XP

Im near Elgin

GT: SnorLarx

Twitter: @SnorLarx

18 y/o 

Have yourself a bueno day.

GT: Thank Yeezy

North side of Chicago. Looking to add a lot of local Chicago players. I primarily play H3 and HCS

I'm in Iowa on the Mississippi. I plan on going to as many Locals/LANs as I can in Illinois/surrounding states. GT is Zeezbruh GG send me a message.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys! My duo (Schlayygs) and I are hosting a Halo 5: Guardians LAN/2v2 Tournament this upcoming Saturday November 7th at The Gaming Goat in Joliet, IL.

So far we're planning to do the 2v2 tournament as well as 8's all night but depending on the amount of people show up we can develop it into a 4v4, anyways if you guys are in the area this weekend, come check it out! It is BYOE (bring your own equipment), this includes bringing your own Monitor/Xbox/Game Copy etc. If you guys have any additional info contact us on twitter: @My_Tails or @@Schlayygs

Thanks guys! Hope some of you come on by!

Sup guys,

I am from Chicago,IL. I am looking for new people to play with. My gamertag is R4p. Hit me up with a friend request. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey what's up guys, I'm in Palatine and in general looking for a few players to run arena with and potential local team members for any LANs or events that may pop up (I'm down to travel to events with the right people). MIC IS A MUST. I'm on pretty much every night after 5PM CST, add me if you're interested and feel free to get in touch on Twitter @Rob_Santella to setup customs or run mm. If you want to check out my gameplay before running games I stream almost every night as well at www.twitch.tv/i_am_octane

Currently Onyx 1630 and rising, Gamertag: i aM oCTaNe

Gamertag:  Nogieee

Looking for people to grind Team Arena with as well as go to local tournaments and LAN's.  I have several years of experience playing Halo competitively online and at LANs, but have never been to a tournament.  Add me.

I own The Controller Shop. We're located in Yorkville, IL. We may be holding some LANs or small tournaments if there are enough people close enough to be interested.

Add me: whats an axi0m

GT - fxl ryoichio

Location - Johnston city, IL (Marion)

I am a competitive Halo player. Just looking for some locals to team with.

Message me on xbox to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure i posted but ill do it again. 

Im from elgin, IL.

Looking to play Arena/8s etc. 

Probably some teammates.

My gamertag is Armadillioso

Twitter: Armadillioso

Add me if you ever need an extra for arena. Onyx rank in team arena.

I'm from Freeport il

Gt: DiIated

Going to a tourney in Aimes IOWA January 29th and 30th. If you're a champ in arena and wanna play let me know the hotel is paid for just gotta find your way. My gt is Tim iss V I P

The next tourney is in champaign Illinois! Make your state proud and bring a team to this event Feb 27th. Last two events were dominated by far more cod teams than halo teams and this hurts my soul. Let's show that community what we are made of and why our game is better to both play AND watch. This tourney will also be streamed. Search ncga on eventbrite.com

Me and my cousin been playing since halo 1-we been grinding every night and lookin for two more players to form a team-we are both onyx-hit us up- dr snaggletooth and the1nonlysnick