L0L33TA

Players in Illinois

Anyone know of any lans in the Chicagoland area or lan centers?

EDIT:  Does anyone in Illinois even play anymore?

Looking for experienced teammates, not online warriors for the UGC event in January. I'm open minded for new players as long your willing to learn and call out, we can always work on individual skill. So if your from Illinois or near and are willing to travel find me on XBC at Un2ThaReaL for Halo 2, for Halo 3 my XBL is VzN Un2ThaReaL, can also add me on Twitter @Un2ThaReaL by the way team name is ViZioN. Thanks

GT: xPlugilir

I live in Elk Grove Village. Looking to get together with anyone for some LANS and just playing online whenever. ADD ME!

• Upvote (+1) 1

was invited to WCG for Halo 2 back in the day. was too young parents wouldnt allow it.

just bought an xbox one for MCC

i live in north suburbs 30 min from downtown

add me gamertag: sungh0

only if u were previous 50's all around

(the 0 is the number ZERO in sungh0)

I live around the Gurnee lake county area

GT:Luvstopwn 

add me for team stuff and looking for team 

pgl id= Luvstopwn

GB ID= Junebuglol

was invited to WCG for Halo 2 back in the day. was too young parents wouldnt allow it.

just bought an xbox one for MCC

i live in north suburbs 30 min from downtown

add me gamertag: sungh0

only if u were previous 50's all around

(the 0 is the number ZERO in sungh0)

You should just be happy to play with some locals, the Illinois scene seems to be dead.  Ill add you later tonight or tomorrow.

I live around the Gurnee lake county area

GT:Luvstopwn 

add me for team stuff and looking for team 

pgl id= Luvstopwn

GB ID= Junebuglol

Are you planning on going to Columbus?  I'll add you either way, with MM being horrible it be nice to have more people to run customs with, and I'd rather have it be locals.  Hopefully we could get a lan going soon around here.

I live in Yorkville,Illinois

GT: Ahfinity is God

Looking for a team please don't waste my time, I have all the time and money to be the best player in this game.

Achievements: H2: Top 32 x2 MLG Chicago (06,07), RB6V2: 13th Place MLG San Diego (08) 3rd Place Online PCL.

I live in Yorkville,Illinois

GT: Ahfinity is God

Looking for a team please don't waste my time, I have all the time and money to be the best player in this game.

Achievements: H2: Top 32 x2 MLG Chicago (06,07), RB6V2: 13th Place MLG San Diego (08) 3rd Place Online PCL.

Me and my buddy are looking for two.  We are going to Columbus for sure, and want to play in all these online tourneys coming up.  I'll be on tonight after work GT: Prim3TiimE

My friends GT is: Snave Tap

Havent been around in a while but I just got an Xbox One and Halo and want more people to play with online. Also I also want to set up some local lans at my house, i live in the suburbs of chicago (20 min from the city) and my family just moved into a house with a massive basement perfect for lans, so if anyones interested let me know!

Gt: Stryfe efyrtS (stryfe spelled backwards)

Twitter: @afterhoursdre

I live in Crystal Lake add me. Secret 6

Dude, I grew up in Crystal Lake. I'm there right now for holiday. Go CLC.

I'm in Chicago. GT: Proximiteh

I'm from Mount Vernon, IL. (Southern Illinois).

Gamertags: TuViciouz

Hey bro im from Southen Illinois as well. I live closer to STL. I think you are about 1hr 30 mins away. Im thinking about having a LAN @ my house sometime. Let me know if you would be interested and if you have anyone that would be able to come.

gt: Lehnerd5kinnerD

I live in Arlington Heights, IL

GT: Rippon HCE

i played you late one night in the CE playlist. pretty sure you and your friends dumped on me

H1 Lan in Urbana, IL July 17th-20th. Around 20 players as of now. Pm me if interested.

This just for Comp players or can anyone join?