Sign in to follow this  
My Tails

With all the H2A Hype...

If H2A is a thing... if H2A Multiplayer is another thing... and Maps is definitely another thing... Would we be mad if they don't include the DLC Maps?

I mean Hypothetically saying (H2A exists with perfect Mp) would it matter if we only have the maps from disk? or all the maps including DLC?

I just wanna know how picky we are. I don't wanna see someone cry cbecause of that  :( instead of being happy that we got a perfect Halo with perfect MP.

If H2A is a thing... if H2A Multiplayer is another thing... and Maps is definitely another thing... Would we be mad if they don't include the DLC Maps?

I mean Hypothetically saying (H2A exists with perfect Mp) would it matter if we only have the maps from disk? or all the maps including DLC?

I just wanna know how picky we are. I don't wanna see someone cry cbecause of that  :( instead of being happy that we got a perfect Halo with perfect MP.

Without DLC, There would be no Warlock or Sanctuary. That'd be a pretty massive blow to the competitive scene.

I was on earlier but there was barely anyone on and I couldn't even join half the lobbies.  XBC is a little buggy it seems.

• Downvote (-1) 2

i'd like to get some xbc action in, i just need the discs

on thf we had a mailing list for the map disc, maybe we could start one here

Mike spot on with this, considering it was MY disk going out to people. and then that dickhead havey got it and never sent it to the next person, never sent it back to me and in general has ignored any attempt to get it back from me for the past YEAR.

thf > all.

do something nice and GET BLATANTLY ROBBED = halo community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was on earlier but there was barely anyone on and I couldn't even join half the lobbies.  XBC is a little buggy it seems.

I played and streamed for 3 hours with 7 other competent players at the exact time you couldn't get a game. Lobby disconnect obviously but posts like that make it seem like XBC is an abyss where no americans can find games, which is 100% false.

People need to learn not to be shy and actually bother to get to know the good hosts on xbc.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Without DLC, There would be no Warlock or Sanctuary. That'd be a pretty massive blow to the competitive scene.

not really, we make due and sub players as needed. Sticking to the traditional 11 '07 MLG gametypes can be tough but most people embrace hardcore gt's and any other gt's deemed competitive but otherwise not included in MLG rotation.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i've been on XBC a bit but being Australian makes it hard :(

Im from Aus as well. Maybe we should get a server going or something. (Port Adelaide, nice joke).

not really, we make due and sub players as needed. Sticking to the traditional 11 '07 MLG gametypes can be tough but most people embrace hardcore gt's and any other gt's deemed competitive but otherwise not included in MLG rotation.

Im more talking about the tournament scene, not just online. I'd be cool with doing that on XBC as well, can't be easy finding 8 people with all the settings.

What 4 game types would we be able to use to replace; Sanctuary Ts, Flag & Warlock Ts, Flag? I think that'd be a pretty big blow to that part of the competitive scene.

• Upvote (+1) 3

you need to have people added. People put the cap on lobbies at 8 because if colombians with high ping join, it can lag the game. And when the cap is reached, it doesn't appear on the server list. But if you add people, they will show up as green on the side.

Im more talking about the tournament scene, not just online. I'd be cool with doing that on XBC as well, can't be easy finding 8 people with all the settings.

What 4 game types would we be able to use to replace; Sanctuary Ts, Flag & Warlock Ts, Flag? I think that'd be a pretty big blow to that part of the competitive scene.

apparently ivory tower oddball
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Im from Aus as well. Maybe we should get a server going or something. (Port Adelaide, nice joke).

i would be happy to host an Aussie server if you have some people to get on....(with 1 rule....don't disrespect my club ;D i'am Port Adelaide proud) ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

My xbl subscription ran out just days ago, so I'll look into it. Thanks for the encouragment, I a: never got around to setting up xbc and b: am turned off by all the talk of bad host. XBL H3 is terrible as it is...

I played and streamed for 3 hours with 7 other competent players at the exact time you couldn't get a game. Lobby disconnect obviously but posts like that make it seem like XBC is an abyss where no americans can find games, which is 100% false.

People need to learn not to be shy and actually bother to get to know the good hosts on xbc.

I didn't mean to take a shot at XBC, I haven't forwarded my ports yet so maybe that is why it was like that for me.  And who are some of the good hosts then?

Edit: It is impossible for me to forward my ports :(

I didn't mean to take a shot at XBC, I haven't forwarded my ports yet so maybe that is why it was like that for me.  And who are some of the good hosts then?

Edit: It is impossible for me to forward my ports :(

I never said you were taking a shot at XBC, people just in general give up on finding hosts/don't take all the proper steps to optimize xbc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I looked for my friend and found halo 2 plus the mappack disc for $15 total its not that expensive. Playing h2 on xbc isn uch a blast I usually go on once a weke and can find games no prob.