Sign in to follow this  
unknowNNN

PERFECT Halo 2 Anniversary vs. PERFECT Halo 5

If they happen to be both perfect i'd go with the newest H5. Even Halo 2 had its flaws, if Halo 5 was "perfect" as in  :beyond:  way, it would be better than H2 anyway, it would have a bigger population and it wouldn't feel so old.

H2A has shipped with a FULL multiplayer, the almost exact same one that was shipped when the game launched.

I'd go with a good H5 anyway, but this seals it. If H2A does have multiplayer and it doesn't include the patches it might even make Halo 4 look good.

I just realized the H2 noob combo may have been worse than the boltshot though. The plasma shot basically tracked players in H2. Back then, it was sort of based on a honor code not to abuse the shit out of it... I feel like people would now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If this were to happen both games would be great. So whichever one had the support is the one people would play. However, I don't think that MP will be in H2A, but I do hope. So so much.

You know what would be great... If/when H2A hits the shelves 343i threw a tournament. A large one. And not only that, but CoD pros like Nadeshot and others with large social followings promote the shit out of the game with content, and put pressure on past pros to do the same. Competitively Halo could get a second wind.

Right now is a perfect storm for halo if halo 2 is done right the hype is there many people will play it like nadeshot said in his one tweet he will play it and i imagine most cod pro players will too and many other personalities will too also many pro halo players will stream it if it has good multiplayer. Many players that were not exposed to competitive halo will be, then we have the halo TV show coming out later this year into early next year. This will keep the hype going for the lore folks and casuals. Then if 343i can put together a good game for h5 it will have great numbers it will be unlike any hype we have seen since h3. They just have to have one good year. I don't personally think they can pull off 2 great releases. I'm just saying if they somehow can pull it off it will be glorious. 

I'd go with a good H5 anyway, but this seals it. If H2A does have multiplayer and it doesn't include the patches it might even make Halo 4 look good.

Well of course, the game would be shipped with post-patch changes. Perfect, remember?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well of course, the game would be shipped with post-patch changes. Perfect, remember?

Keep in mind this is still me, I just had my old account still signed in on my phone, haha.