aksKyun

E3 is Coming Up Maybe a H4 Map Pack Release?

are you guys talking about spartan assault lol because i think thats what MS has in store for you.

I doubt that very much. It was created by Vanguard Gaming and is $7. I don't think a game that maybe took 2-3 months to make is the big Halo announcement that we'll be seeing @ E3. Furthermore, they announced it 2 weeks before E3 anyway so it's looking more likely that we'll see an announcement or trailer for an upcoming Halo console game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt we'll get any more maps. Microsoft signs the check for Certain Affinity to make maps, and I'm pretty they've abandoned Halo 4 as a means to make money.

The games been out for what? 8-9 months? if that now? Unsure.

According to passed releases, Halo 5 isn't coming around until late 2014. I HIGHLY doubt we won't see some kind of DLC or new game until then.

I doubt that very much. It was created by Vanguard Gaming and is $7. I don't think a game that maybe took 2-3 months to make is the big Halo announcement that we'll be seeing @ E3. Furthermore, they announced it 2 weeks before E3 anyway so it's looking more likely that we'll see an announcement or trailer for an upcoming Halo console game.

Well Halo 5 will definitely be announced at E3, but there are a lot of 2014 games that will be announced that arent coming anytime soon. I know Dark souls II will be at E3 but its coming out march 2014. With Halo tv series, Spartan Assault and H5 - i think theyd consider that enough halo but who knows if we'll get another 2013 halo game

Unless Microsoft is just all the money get, I don't think H5 will be at E3.

Myself, I'm hoping on something more for SPOPs. Some say it was a failed experiment, but I liked it.

If there would be a map pack announced, I would have to go with some uncommon maps. I think Gephyrphobia from H1 PC would be great for H4.

again people keep saying they should focus on halo 5:

343 does not make maps they outsource it to Certain Affinity. The only thing they have to do is budget for it. Not sure how the contract would work. However seeing how low the halo 4 population has gone this could lead 343 to not bother releasing another map pack. 

Am I the only one that doesn't want Halo 5 to come out next year? I'd rather wait for 2015 so multiplayer isn't compromised and we get something like this again...

I would love to see a Halo 3 Map pack release consisting of Guardian, heretic, the pit, narrows, construct, and so much more to return on Halo 4.