Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

How much have you played Halo Multiplayer?

When I sold my old Xbox I just gave up my account (2006ish). For some reason no data pulled up for it, so my Halo2 stats are laughably small. :(

graph.jpg

Hmmmm only 500 CE games vortex? This LAN's gonna be cake.

That is a rough estimate, but by the time i got a Xbox, it was 2003, ill fix that whenever i get an OG xbox in a couple weeks :)

Moar xbc needed.

graph_zps2266d5eb.jpg

If we added Lan games; I'd have easily another a few thousand more Halo 2 games, and probably around 1.5k more H3 games. MAYBE 1k Ce games, didn't play much Ce.

More in-depth look at my H2 stats (Sorta... did this a long time ago)

WUT

• Upvote (+1) 1

graph.jpg

This isn't super accurate.

The Halo 2 was across 4 separate gamertags, I had 20+ gamertags I played on in Halo 2....

The Halo 3 is probably much higher because I played that game on a large amount of gamertags as well.

Everything else is pretty accurate though.

BIeYPIV.png?1

I'm missing the first 5 months of my H2 games because I couldn't track my original tag which I lost. Didn't have much time to play Halo during H3. And of course when I did have time again we were given Reach and Halo 4. I'm just grateful I got to grow up playing CE on system link with my childhood friends and H2 online until 2007. The amazing thing about CE is that it is considered the most competitive title, but the 10 year old me still had a ton of fun playing it with ARs, OP shotguns, warthogs, rocket launchers, and sniper rifles (it took a while before any of us realized the pistol was actually good).

If we added Lan games; I'd have easily another a few thousand more Halo 2 games, and probably around 1.5k more H3 games. MAYBE 1k Ce games, didn't play much Ce.

More in-depth look at my H2 stats (Sorta... did this a long time ago)

You probably played 5x as much H2 as I did and I thought I played a lot of H2. Holy crap. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

kcnkf4.jpg

Didn't start playing Halo until the Halo 3 days, hence why I've played so much more of that game. I know Reach was a bit poor but I dunno why I've played so little of it. 

Assuming each game is about 7 minutes long (most are longer but allowing for games I've quit/lagged out of etc.), I've played 29.2 days of Halo in my life.

H2 had the most hardcore cheaters/modders in high-level ranked in the history of online console gaming, so taking that into consideration along with that it was one of the first XBL games its pretty impressive how many people played the shit out of it because it was so addicting and good. Fuck spartan armor unlocks/BR skins and progression systems, make a quality FPS that appeals to competitive+casual and people will play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

n8wNvaM.jpg

Halo Reach and H4 were easy to find via halowaypoint.

I know what your are thinking 353games of h4? those 200 double Xp games and once I reached SR 130 i stopped.

graph.png

What's funny is that all but about 100 of those Halo 2 games were between December 2006 and November 2007 when my disc stopped working. I had H2 for the shortest amount of time but played it the most.

Halo 1 roughly 15,000 to 20,000 on LAN/XBC.

Halo 2 roughly 10,000 to 15,000 on LAN/XBL.

Halo 3/Reach/4 on LAN? I don't even want to know.

Jesus you win. Ill do mine soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1

45732336.jpg

Oh yeah, good point! I'll start - according to halowaypoint and bungie.net stats I played ZERO games of CE online multiplayer.

Huh.

ive had so many gamertags over the years, but from the ones i can remember

H2 - 12,000+ games

H3 - not sure what my gamertag was at this point for the majority of my games lol but i know i played the shit out of h3 also.

Reach- didnt play much til they took bloom out

H4 - i quit after the first 2 months of the game