Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

How much have you played Halo Multiplayer?

A good 7k games of that is me flying around in the banshee so I didn't have to deal with on foot gameplay mechanics as much as people think lol

sign into waypoint. click halo2

this is what the link would look like:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/Philosopherrr/halo2

obviously ur h2 games are on an old gt

No, some were on that tag, it's just had a name change so nothing comes up i guess. 

Anyways like i edited in my post above. there's no way he played 19000 hours of H2, That'd have to be well over 100k games played. I played 32,072 games of H2. That's 19.2 games everyday for 4.7 years...

No, some were on that tag, it's just had a name change so nothing comes up i guess. 

Anyways like i edited in my post above. there's no way he played 19000 hours of H2, That'd have to be well over 100k games played. I played 32,072 games of H2. That's 19.2 games everyday for 4.7 years...

edit: nvm its only for halo3,r,4. rip

my hours for halo2 was just a guesstimate as I don't have access to the halo2 stats.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Serious? I name changed in 2012 and I still have my old H2 stats. Weird.

i got my stats (On first page). was just looking for hours played but we just realized you can only see that stat for h3 and up.

Halo 3 was just that game for me. I love'd Halo 2 when I played it but the first time I played it was after Halo 3 was already out...Reach was trash and Halo 4 was slightly better imo. Think I just needed a competitive FPS in my life tbh.

graph_zps1c7e1410.png

I added up all the games of matchmaking from all the account i can remember/find on Bungie.net along with Halo.xbox.com

This is Only a majority of my accounts not all. This chart excludes my custom games!

izth.png[/img]

Xx04iCf.png

Before I get Reach hate - the reason that game has so much more play time is the same reason Halo 3 has so little - WIFE. I moved and got married right when Halo 3 came out and fell out of the nightly game time. But with Halo Reach, my wife started playing Halo with me, so I always had someone to game with. We played the shit out of that game. I wish Anniversary had launched sooner than it did, it became our go-to playlist.

Halo 2 stats are also not even close to correct - that's from 2 gamertags but my first several months of playing it were all system-link on the campus LAN. We didn't need online matchmaking at all - there were always dozens of people playing. I must have played a year before I had my own Xbox and was anything but a guest.

edit: checked my stats first game with gamertag October 2005 - I played Halo 2 a year on LAN or as a guest.

Are we only counting matchmaking or do customs count as well?

graph_zpsc5117403.png

Would've played a lot more H2, but I didn't get my own xbox til 06.

acTpL6S.png

I wasn't allowed to play much H3 and H2, had strict parents. I included competitive customs for Reach and 4 ~~~

I feel like some people are inflating H3 and H2 to try and fit in...

• Upvote (+1) 2

0865770d41cbdf7b042e04c2234da20b.png

I honestly thought I had played more reach and halo 4 but I guess i didnt. I played customs though

My reach stuff:

b03cec3c88f2373bcc03ee76d7b2fcb8.png

a9l3yv.png

Not to mention this is on my second XBL account my original one before this one I had probably about another 2000 games in Halo 2

Edit: I thought I played more Halo 3 games at least more than Reach. Well I actually did switch over to COD once COD4 came out for a year or two and didnt go back to Halo until Reach came out since I didnt like Black Ops 1 and completely gave up COD after how bad MW3 was so that probably explains why I have so many Reach games. Just imagine if my Reach disk wasnt broken for a year I probably would have like 3000 games in that too.

Kind of surprised at how much Halo 2 I've played.  This doesn't even count playing on multiple friends accounts when at the dorms.  Plus I was in college at the time so I didn't have as much free time as I do now.  Including playing on my friends accounts it's probably double.  Going through my H2 stats brought back so many feels.

Surprised my Halo 3 isn't more since my friend would stay at my house and play while I was at work.  But I got tired of netcode.  I don't think it's accurate though since it stopped tracking information.  Says the last time I played was 2010 but I've definitely played more recently.

Halo Reach sucked.

I have a lot in Halo 4 since I work from home and can play all day all the time.  The game has many faults especially for the competitive scene.  It's still the best console FPS out now.  Got tired of CoD and H3 has terrible netcode so I'm stuck with H4

Had to go to Bungie.com for my H2/H3 stats.  I changed my GT recently so waypoint shows I haven't played the games but it still shows reach so IDK.

post-1205-0-32082800-1391593050.jpg

Rounded down/up some numbers. Most of my games on Reach were ZBNS settings or Team Snipers. :)

I played so much Halo 2 although only campaign as I didn't have XBL then.

2f8z.png

1507196_747148251963672_2002350471_n.jpg

Some notes:

Multiplayer Only

Not counting LAN

No Halo 2 since old accounts don't show up anymore.

Halo 3 is with 2 accounts.

I'm disappointed in myself for playing so much Reach. 

All games included:

1016705_747151015296729_547843202_n.jpg

Other Notes:

Still doesn't include LAN

Halo 3 info has outdated Custom Game info, so likely higher.

graph.jpg

Halo 2 was may first xbox experience i never put it down the time i had it. I also loved halo 3 with all my heart. I quit playing halo Reach because of bloom but came back the last couple months because of no bloom. I also jumped on the h4 hype train and my heart was derailed in the process.