THE philbs

Players in Colorado

yeah, i agree. that's why i dont watch/play basketball, football, soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, or hockey. Those games were boring before I was even born.

sarcasm aside, if you lanned with @@Cujjer I bet you could really have some fun if you played with an open mind.

Wow, what an idiotic statement.... I hope you're not representative of the gaming scene in CO. You compare physical sports to video games, technology to athletics. Ridiculous. Count me out.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wow, what an idiotic statement.... I hope you're not representative of the gaming scene in CO. You compare physical sports to video games, technology to athletics. Ridiculous. Count me out.

Well you don't really sound like a fun guy to hang out with anyway. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well you don't really sound like a fun guy to hang out with anyway.

LoL, what a bunch of lames. Make you my punk bitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@oh4: thank you for being awesome

@iBreakAway: You are what's wrong with the community.  You would get wrecked at any LAN you came to in CO.

@oh4: thank you for being awesome

@iBreakAway: You are what's wrong with the community. You would get wrecked at any LAN you came to in CO.

Typical internet tough guys. Holding each others dicks. I wouldn't be caught dead meeting up with bitches like you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

i live in aurora colorado and im looking for a team or members to join me to compete next season. if you are good hit me up. GT: Zoid Jurg

im looking for a team or team members to join me in competing next season 2017. get at me if you are good and wanna compete. GT: Zoid Jurg

Zoid Jurg I think you messaged me via XBL yesterday. I will send you a note right now. I have two openings on my MST/PST team if you are interested in trying out.

Gvnshyy -GT

I stay in Colorado Springs feel free to add me or send me invites.

Ok boys, I'm going to be hosting a LAN here in Denver between October 19th through the 23rd during the Denver DreamHack event. Will have plenty of people coming. I'm down to LAN any of the Halo's but the primary game for this LAN will be H5. 18 and up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok boys, I'm going to be hosting a LAN here in Denver between October 19th through the 23rd during the Denver DreamHack event. Will have plenty of people coming. I'm down to LAN any of the Halo's but the primary game for this LAN will be H5. 18 and up!

Which games are you LANing?  Will there be any brackets ran?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone down to go to the Halo 5 Park Meadows Microsoft Team Doubles Tournament on Sunday, September 3rd? 

I formed this team I have a year of chemistry with one and 6 months of chemistry with the other

we are all mature and chill dudes we are very competitive and want to win but it's not the end of the world if we lose its gonna happen we learn and get better

We know strats and callouts we want to go to Denver

@skan_dog

SkanDog TTV

Hello all, I have a T03 right now for Dreamhack Denver and I am looking for 1 player to finish the roster. If any of you are interested let me know. 

GT: On3 K

Thanks

I’m throwing a LAN tomorrow through Saturday. Anyone interested feel free to hit me up. I’ll be checking messages often.

I’m throwing a LAN tomorrow through Saturday. Anyone interested feel free to hit me up. I’ll be checking messages often.

Which Halo game(s)?

Heads up, I'm looking at playing and coaching again. It would be fun to find some new friends to game with every now and then. For those that don't know me, I've been in the competitive scene since Reach, and I have things to teach almost anyone who's interested in learning.