THE philbs

Players in Colorado

I keep forgetting to check this thread... still wanna get something going one weekend

I keep forgetting to check this thread... still wanna get something going one weekend

Im hosting a halo 1 lan on Dec 18th, you are welcome to come.

So I just stumbled across this thread. I'm in Denver and would be interested in attending some halo lans. I played the absolute shit out of Halo 2, 3, and a little bit of 1 although I haven't played any of those in years. I skipped Reach and Halo 4 because I didn't enjoy them. I'm currently playing Halo 5.

My gamertag is Dooosty if anyone from the area wants to add me. 

Unfortunately I don't have any older systems to contribute to a lan because they were lost in my several moves over the last 4 years.

Why the hell doesn't halo 5 support lan play again?

So I just stumbled across this thread. I'm in Denver and would be interested in attending some halo lans. I played the absolute shit out of Halo 2, 3, and a little bit of 1 although I haven't played any of those in years. I skipped Reach and Halo 4 because I didn't enjoy them. I'm currently playing Halo 5.

My gamertag is Dooosty if anyone from the area wants to add me. 

Unfortunately I don't have any older systems to contribute to a lan because they were lost in my several moves over the last 4 years.

Why the hell doesn't halo 5 support lan play again?

If you are interested in Lanning  halo 1 i have 8+ OG xboxes so equipment really isnt a problem (you should buy a controller though). Let me know if you are ever interested.

If you are interested in Lanning  halo 1 i have 8+ OG xboxes so equipment really isnt a problem (you should buy a controller though). Let me know if you are ever interested.

That depends on the location of the lan. I'm not really interested in driving up into the mountains somewhere but if it's anywhere around Denver/Boulder I'd probably be interested.

That depends on the location of the lan. I'm not really interested in driving up into the mountains somewhere but if it's anywhere around Denver/Boulder I'd probably be interested.

It would be in loveland. However if someone from denver wanted to host it may work better as alot of the people who play live in that area.

Hey guys. If any tournaments pop up I will let you guys know. The scene went dead cus they went bankrupt hopefully someone new starts doing them

Hey guys. If any tournaments pop up I will let you guys know. The scene went dead cus they went bankrupt hopefully someone new starts doing them

So were you serious about lanning if enough people showed interest? If so, how many people is the minimum for you?

So were you serious about lanning if enough people showed interest? If so, how many people is the minimum for you?

I'm down if we have 8 good peeps

I'm down if we have 8 good peeps

That is not a realistic expectation given the level of organization we have in CO.

That is not a realistic expectation given the level of organization we have in CO.

I do my best damnit!  Lol

I do my best damnit!  Lol

Im not dogging on you, i always appreciate the times you drive up. im just saying its an unrealistic expectation to think having 8 good players be the minimum for trying to LAN. It just won't happen with how colorado is right now. People are gonna have to play 2v2 and work from there.

My team is looking for 2 FAs to join us.  I live in Rapid City, South Dakota and have been playing competition Halo since the beginning, Nov, 2001 (15+ years daily Halo).  Add and DM me on XBL ONLY!  GT: HALOTHORITY

Sponsorship details as follows:

---------------------------GEAR COVERED

A40TR Audio System

BenQ Monitor

Gunnar Optiks

Xbox Elite Controller

-----------OTHER EXPENSES COVERED

Bi-annual week long LAN practice

Lodging

Meals

Tournament Registration Fees

Travel

--------------------------------------------------------PRELIMINARY REQUIREMENTS -- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Must be absolutely and unequivocally obsessed with all things Halo, from Campaign to Multiplayer.  If you play other games more than 5% of all your gaming time, don't bother with joining this team.

Must have proven financial and job stability.

Must have proven time management skills.

Must have full 24/7/365 accountability.

Professional, highly mature 25 yrs or older.  No teeny boppers in highschool!  No early 20s in college either (unless you've finished already!).  We've just had poor experiences with these age ranges and need to find more consistent and responsible players.

Full time 8-5 M-F (or close) job with at least 2 years tenure.

Moving to the Denver area within the next few weeks and am wondering what the scene is like in CO. Am down to host H3/H5 LAN's.

Moving to the Denver area within the next few weeks and am wondering what the scene is like in CO. Am down to host H3/H5 LAN's.

ewww

Welcome to 2016 broooooooooooooooo.

idk, more ppl lan h1 than any other halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

idk, more ppl lan h1 than any other halo

I'd LAN some OG H1 but it gets pretty fucking boring considering it's like 50 years old dude....

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'd LAN some OG H1 but it gets pretty fucking boring considering it's like 50 years old dude....

yeah, i agree. that's why i dont watch/play basketball, football, soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, or hockey. Those games were boring before I was even born. 

sarcasm aside, if you lanned with @@Cujjer I bet you could really have some fun if you played with an open mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, i agree. that's why i dont watch/play basketball, football, soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, or hockey. Those games were boring before I was even born.

sarcasm aside, if you lanned with @@Cujjer I bet you could really have some fun if you played with an open mind.

Wow, what an idiotic statement.... I hope you're not representative of the gaming scene in CO. You compare physical sports to video games, technology to athletics. Ridiculous. Count me out.