THE philbs

Players in Colorado

Alright this thread is a trainwreck,  if anything is to become of colorado's local halo scene we are going to have to stop posting in this thread like noone has posted in here before. If you have no longer have a desire to play halo in a lan format or online with local players or just cannot due to real life responsibilities please do not be dishonest about your intentions, just state what you want and be clear. 

Based on who has posted in the last 3 or 4 months in colorado the active posters are: @@Delementary, @@JBee , @@Codo , @@Virtual Waste , @@Schwickies , @@Wiley Coyote , @@BlackShadow  and me.  Thats 9 people not including the people who are not actively posting and all the people i know from halo 1.

We CAN get a lan going with a little effort. I suggest setting some sort of deadline like before the end of may to help people plan. If anything is clear it should be clear by now that there really isnt any organized local halo in this area and we are going to have to start from nothing if we ever intend to have something and that will start with a simple reply to this post.

I would love to get a lan going, but I'm In Kuwait until November.....

The first thing we need to figure out is who can host it. I live up in loveland and although i have the space to host i imagine it would create a problem for alot of people in the springs and denver to drive the distance so can any of you denver players offer some sort of space?

The first thing we need to figure out is who can host it. I live up in loveland and although i have the space to host i imagine it would create a problem for alot of people in the springs and denver to drive the distance so can any of you denver players offer some sort of space?

In 8 months I can.  Lol.  I don't mind driving.

I live in Fort Collins Colorado and have been looking for people to play with if anyone wants to play online or if a lan is getting together I would be interested, hit me up anytime on xbl even if I'm not online I will answer on smart glass.

gT: macroyer

Im going to assume at least for the time being that we should host it at my place just for the sake of discussion. @@Delementary is that going to be an acceptable drive?

Although i am usually spontaneous with lans i think we should shoot for the weekend of 15-17th to host something that would ideally be multiday, maybe starting on friday night? let me know what you guys think.

So I need a little bit of a notice, I work retail so a lot of weekends, I can get the days of I just need to be able to request them off. Unfortunately the 16-17 of May I am going to a wedding. Otherwise I am very interested in meeting new halo players, and playing halo on LAN which I haven't done since reach! I will keep looking at this thread to see what date you land on.

Im going to assume at least for the time being that we should host it at my place just for the sake of discussion. @@Delementary is that going to be an acceptable drive?

Although i am usually spontaneous with lans i think we should shoot for the weekend of 15-17th to host something that would ideally be multiday, maybe starting on friday night? let me know what you guys think.

I can do that.  Just PM me since I dont always remember to check this part of the forum.

I feel like most of us are north of Denver so Loveland/Foco would be fine. I'm always up for a lan, just let me know when and where. I am moving this fall to a pretty big place in Windsor, so I'll be hosting when H5 comes out.

GT:Joshua Swick

Its kinda short notice but i feel like lanning this weekend, Im gonna leave the expection that we will probably be playing 2v2 due to lack of notice. I live someone who will likely play (but he only likes halo 1) but i can say for certain my brother should be able to play so we just need 2 as a minimum. If you see this leave a reply but i will send people some PMs/xbl messages.

Edit: it will be friday night or saturday let me know what works

I'm a supervisor at the AMC cinema saver in fort Collins. so I work almost every Friday and Saturday night. This week I work 4 to 10 Friday and Saturday. I have Sundays off usually.

I'm a supervisor at the AMC cinema saver in fort Collins. so I work almost every Friday and Saturday night. This week I work 4 to 10 Friday and Saturday. I have Sundays off usually.

so you want us to move this shindig to sunday is what your saying?

I may be able to Saturday afternoon until whenever. I'll see if any one I know around here is interested in joining.

Alright man just let me know

Dude is anybody in Colorado alive? We need to get Cratos, Suspectors, Swell, Psylince, and all the old school guys in here! If any of you are looking to play or LAN Halo 5 and wanna grind HCS until then hmu! GT: Quota Stuns

Yo i come back to Colorado from Kuwait in about a month. Just in time for halo 5 so we need to get a halo lan going in November!

Hello ladies and gentleman. My name is Christian. Everyone calls me Tap. Hell even my best friend of 15 years calls me Tap. (GT: Tapatio Actual). I live across the street from the city park golf course (middle of Denver) and would love to be instrumental in connecting everyone in the Colorado area for lan parties and/or online connections. Me and my roommates live in a 2000' house that seems to be perfect for the occasion. Have 3 TV's 3 Xbox ones and a projector. Everyone hit me up for the opportunity and we'll see if we can make it a routine gathering event. Like I said my name is Christian and your more than welcome to hit me up. (714) 200-5762

Yo i come back to Colorado from Kuwait in about a month. Just in time for halo 5 so we need to get a halo lan going in November!

I just got out of the marine corps 3 months ago man. Happy to have you home. Hit me up I'm trying to get a LAN party going. My name is Christian (714 200-5762
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I just got out of the marine corps 3 months ago man. Happy to have you home. Hit me up I'm trying to get a LAN party going. My name is Christian (714 200-5762

What halo games are you looking to host?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Generally all of them. Honestly it's whatever consensus is. I have MCC Plus halo 5 and so does my roommate

I would be interested in coming down for halo 1. @@BlackShadow would probably be interested as well. If we play it would be ideal to use OG xboxes as the MCC version of the game is kinda tainted. I have alot of OG equipment its just not enjoyable to move CRTs frequently but i would be willing to do so if people could commit to a longer play session. Do you guys shoot for playing competitive games or just for having a good time?

I would be interested in coming down for halo 1. @@BlackShadow would probably be interested as well. If we play it would be ideal to use OG xboxes as the MCC version of the game is kinda tainted. I have alot of OG equipment its just not enjoyable to move CRTs frequently but i would be willing to do so if people could commit to a longer play session. Do you guys shoot for playing competitive games or just for having a good time?

You know it.

I'm living in cap hill in Denver and would love to join any lan events. Currently putting together a team for the hwc as well and would love to build a local team of solid players. Already have a sponsor, for anyone interested hit me up on xbl. Gt: FiZiKz Bruh.