THE philbs

Players in Colorado

I live in aurora and I know at least one other person that lives in denver GT:CuBzZ xd

so who are the people who are in colorado, i have zero interest in playing with strangers that live close online vs playing with strangers that live far away. im thinking lan.

Depends what halo you want to play. I live in Boulder.

I would consider most of them, but i would rather play halo 1 if there is a choice.

Hey guys! There is a Halo 4 doubles tournament going on at CU Boulder in the Connection on Friday, 4/25. I've been to the last 2 and they've been a great time. I'll be driving up from Colorado Springs for this one, so I'd encourage anyone else nearby to come too! It's a $5 entry and there are decent prizes for 1st and 2nd (headsets, controllers, XBL cards, etc.). We usually run pretty standard competitive settings (basically legendary settings with no radar). 

Add me on twitter @DelOperator if you want to get in touch about teams or logistics, thanks. 

Let's get a lan going.! I'll drive almost anywhere in CO. Live in Colorado Springs/Fort Carson

Let's get a lan going.! I'll drive almost anywhere in CO. Live in Colorado Springs/Fort Carson

There will be one hosted the night of MCC release somewhere in CO springs. Details are on the CO Gamers facebook page I think. You should come!

I currently live in Lakewood Colorado and would be willing to do games somewhere within a reasonable driving distance. The addition of servers changes the strong need of a LAN connection (I hope). LANning is still great, but this could still be fun. I wouldn't mind trying to do a Colorado team for local tournaments or tournaments in a state that is nearby. 

Im hoping to have a little halo 1 2v2 lan at my house this weekend. Time and day is not set in stone because i want to figure out what works best for everyone. Any takers?

GT: WlLEY COYOTE (Lowercase L instead of capital I)

I live in Louisville. That's near Boulder in case you don't know. I am 17. I don't really have a reason to post here but to see if there are any local tournaments & to put my name out there. 

There is a Halo 3 Tournament at Games Ahoy in Loveland, Colorado. Free for all and 2v2. 10 dollar entry fee and its on Saturday, April 26th. Not many other details yet. Call the store or check their Facebook page for upcoming details Facebook.com/gamesahoy

There is a Halo 3 Tournament at Games Ahoy in Loveland, Colorado. Free for all and 2v2. 10 dollar entry fee and its on Saturday, April 26th. Not many other details yet. Call the store or check their Facebook page for upcoming details Facebook.com/gamesahoy

I was really hoping to play in that tourney just to meet some more players in the area but i have personal stuff i cant get around, were you going?

I was really hoping to play in that tourney just to meet some more players in the area but i have personal stuff i cant get around, were you going?

yes I'm going

Alright this thread is a trainwreck,  if anything is to become of colorado's local halo scene we are going to have to stop posting in this thread like noone has posted in here before. If you have no longer have a desire to play halo in a lan format or online with local players or just cannot due to real life responsibilities please do not be dishonest about your intentions, just state what you want and be clear. 

Based on who has posted in the last 3 or 4 months in colorado the active posters are: @@Delementary, @@JBee , @@Codo , @@Virtual Waste , @@Schwickies , @@Wiley Coyote , @@BlackShadow  and me.  Thats 9 people not including the people who are not actively posting and all the people i know from halo 1.

We CAN get a lan going with a little effort. I suggest setting some sort of deadline like before the end of may to help people plan. If anything is clear it should be clear by now that there really isnt any organized local halo in this area and we are going to have to start from nothing if we ever intend to have something and that will start with a simple reply to this post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright this thread is a trainwreck,  if anything is to become of colorado's local halo scene we are going to have to stop posting in this thread like noone has posted in here before. If you have no longer have a desire to play halo in a lan format or online with local players or just cannot due to real life responsibilities please do not be dishonest about your intentions, just state what you want and be clear. 

Based on who has posted in the last 3 or 4 months in colorado the active posters are: @@Delementary, @@JBee , @@Codo , @@Virtual Waste , @@Schwickies , @@Wiley Coyote , @@BlackShadow  and me.  Thats 9 people not including the people who are not actively posting and all the people i know from halo 1.

We CAN get a lan going with a little effort. I suggest setting some sort of deadline like before the end of may to help people plan. If anything is clear it should be clear by now that there really isnt any organized local halo in this area and we are going to have to start from nothing if we ever intend to have something and that will start with a simple reply to this post.

I like the initiative Cujjer. Honestly Halo is way on the backburner for me these days. I just don't have the time or resources to organize anything myself. If someone else wants to put in the work, I'm up for lanning H1, 2 or 3 - any weekend barring next week and a week early in July. If a date is set, you can count me in.