CyReN

Rumor: Halo 2 Anniversary Available for Pre-order

I highly suggest people don't preorder until we hear more information about this game. Just how much was CE Anniversary edition? As of now there is still a risk that this game isn't Halo 2's multiplayer so keep checking in and paying attention.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With all ive been reading, the fact the 343 hasn't denied it yet and are instead more focused on finding their leak, Pre-order pages popping up and not being taken down...

I'm really starting to get hyped, I'm not quite to the point where i'm buying my train tickets yet, but i'm considering hoping aboard for much so. If we get anymore info that really makes it look legit, i'll be heading down to my local eb games and grabbing a copy of H2 and getting my xbc grind on soon.

Since the box art they are using is fan made I wonder what the actual box art will end up looking like, hopefully it will be a bit more colorful than Halo CEA's.

I am pretty sure HCEA was 29.99, so if its 46.99 I expect to have online multiplayer or I am not buying it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since the box art they are using is fan made I wonder what the actual box art will end up looking like, hopefully it will be a bit more colorful than Halo CEA's.

I liked the CEA boxart. Has a sleek look to it.

Halo_boxshot313.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am pretty sure HCEA was 29.99, so if its 46.99 I expect to have online multiplayer or I am not buying it.

It was $40.

343i, If you don't pull through with this I will never forgive you.

Just imagine the multiplayer being season 2 of spartan ops.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is setting up to be a huge success or a massive failure.   I rarely get excited for things like this but Halo 2 was a game that changed my life.  If this is confirmed and they stay true to the original then Halo will make a huge comeback.  If it's denied this community will lose what little momentum we have left.  Crossing my fingers...

I'm really not trying to be that guy - but on the cover Master Chief is holding the AR - but the AR wasn't in Halo 2. Just something I noticed :blink:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to be that guy - but on the cover Master Chief is holding the AR - but the AR wasn't in Halo 2

it's a placeholder pic...I think it says it somewhere on the site...

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's a placeholder pic...I think it says it somewhere on the site...

Ahhh alright. Either way, if they kept that pic and just replaced it with a BR or with the traditional double SMG like Chief had on the cover of Halo 2 - it would still look badass.