CyReN

Halo 2 Videos Megathread

This is a playlist of my favorite Halo montages. They're all Halo 2 except for the Bondtage and Rippon's Fifth. A lot of these are the classics.

Not sure how this wasn't posted yet

Also - I love the old videos showing how they made the game. Those videos would always get me pumped up to finally play the game when it released.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Actually, I was wrong. How was THIS not posted yet? One of the best Halo videos to date. I've watched it more times than I can count, but still get the chills every time.

These are both machinimas but they're a series set in the actual halo universe. I thought these were canon and part of the "real" halo story the first time I watched them because the story is told so well.The heretic series is the prequel to the codex but it was made afterwards. Together they are about 30 episodes long and its full of animations that look like they were taken straight from the halo 2 campaign, mostly the last episode of the heretic were theres a full space battle sequence done in the same art style and it also has an amazing original soundtrack. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

EDIT: not sure if montages are cool, but these are teh best.

Some of my flavorites.

This one is great as well, so many amazing H2 tages.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another awesome montage - one of the first one's I ever saw - my cousin showed it to me actually. This and one of Shook On3's montages were 2 of the earliest ones I had seen.

It has a little Halo 1 mixed in, but it's still mostly Halo 2. Wish montages were still made like this. More about the actual plays than the editing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are both machinimas but they're a series set in the actual halo universe. I thought these were canon and part of the "real" halo story the first time I watched them because the story is told so well.The heretic series is the prequel to the codex but it was made afterwards. Together they are about 30 episodes long and its full of animations that look like they were taken straight from the halo 2 campaign, mostly the last episode of the heretic were theres a full space battle sequence done in the same art style and it also has an amazing original soundtrack. 

Best Halo 2 Machinimas to date....it even has it's own custom soundtrack to boot.

• Upvote (+1) 1