RipShaDe 41

H2A : H4 multiplayer with H2 maps (buy or no buy)

H2A : H4 multiplayer with H2 maps (buy or no buy)  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy H2A if it had H4 multiplayer with H2 dlc maps?

Halo 2 got most people into Halo

Halo 4 got most people out of Halo

Calling Halo 2 maps on Halo 4 "Halo 2 Anniversary" is the biggest insult to Video games a person could ever make (except calling Halo Reach on Halo 1 maps "Halo CE Anniversary").

How is that in any way a insult when we are talking about maps? I hate halo 4 compared to halo 2 but halo 2 isnt here anymore. What would be the big freakin deal if they add halo 2 maps to halo 4. They added headlong to reach and you dont see people crying. It would be an insult for them to touch halo 2's multiplayer and screw it up. Get it right.

• Downvote (-1) 1

depends on the settings, if the can add no sprint/descope/other things, i dont see the big problem. It probably comes down to which is hardest to port, and which will effect 5s population the most.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is that in any way a insult when we are talking about maps? I hate halo 4 compared to halo 2 but halo 2 isnt here anymore. What would be the big freakin deal if they add halo 2 maps to halo 4. They added headlong to reach and you dont see people crying. It would be an insult for them to touch halo 2's multiplayer and screw it up. Get it right.

You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I didn't say adding Halo 2 maps to Halo 4 is bad. Re-read what I posted. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I didn't say adding Halo 2 maps to Halo 4 is bad. Re-read what I posted. 

Haha,

why not  Hex  instead ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

depends on the settings, if the can add no sprint/descope/other things, i dont see the big problem.

If they can add no sprint/descope and other things... why didn't they add them to Halo 4 ages ago?

I would be pissed that they ruined a Halo 2 remake while also showing us that Halo 4 could have been less terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If they can add no sprint/descope and other things... why didn't they add them to Halo 4 ages ago?

I would be pissed that they ruined a Halo 2 remake while also showing us that Halo 4 could have been less terrible.

changing halo 4 in its current state would be pointless, you need another chance for people to jump in

changing halo 4 in its current state would be pointless, you need another chance for people to jump in

COULD HAVE BEEN (past tense)

Next gen is here, but last gen is still more relevant.

Next gen isn't actually relevant usually til a year has past.

Edit: I'm just saying if you don't have a lot of time to game, you're probably better off saving your money.

Next gen will be here when Titanfall comes out. CoD is on both consoles and people are kinda hanging around cuz of it. I think Titanfall, especially 2-4 weeks into Titanfall if it's as good as they say, will get a lot of people off their asses to buy Xbox One. I know me and about 10 people are shaking in our boots waiting for release day:)

I'm pretty sure everyone will be hesitant on the next halo game this time around.... IF the rumors are true I will wait to see how good it is before I spend another dime on a halo game. 100% remake or my money goes elsewhere. 

I had a nightmare today... I... I... I dreamed... Halo 2.... Ivory Tower with Jetpack and Promethean vision while people Sprinting away...... Coudln't sleep anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had a nightmare today... I... I... I dreamed... Halo 2.... Ivory Tower with Jetpack and Promethean vision while people Sprinting away...... Coudln't sleep anymore

Already happened in Reach sans Promethean vision plus armor lock.

Halo 2 maps, even with all of halo 4's mechanics, would still make halo 4 infinitely better and more enjoyable to play... It'd still be halo 4 though, so 95% chance i'd pass on buying it. 

A real H2 remake i'd buy though in a second. But if glitches were all removed... I'd probably think about it before i bought it. I think H2 would drastically slow down without glitches. I don't think it'd be nearly as good of a game without them.

"Hey guys, we got rid of button glitches because they were overpowered, but to speed the game back up we added sprint!" 

Halo 2 maps, even with all of halo 4's mechanics, would still make halo 4 infinitely better and more enjoyable to play... It'd still be halo 4 though, so 95% chance i'd pass on buying it.

A real H2 remake i'd buy though in a second. But if glitches were all removed... I'd probably think about it before i bought it. I think H2 would drastically slow down without glitches. I don't think it'd be nearly as good of a game without them.

Glitches with or without I really don't care. Still be a better Halo than Reach and H4.