RipShaDe 41

H2A : H4 multiplayer with H2 maps (buy or no buy)

H2A : H4 multiplayer with H2 maps (buy or no buy)  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy H2A if it had H4 multiplayer with H2 dlc maps?

I would buy it if it had some of my classic favorite maps in halo 4's engine =]

gtfo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone who answers "yes" to this deserves to be banned.

For life.

From life. 

I accidentally gave neg rep. How do I fix this!?!?!?

13 people are Delusional.

I dont understand what the big deal would be to have a better looking campaign with halo 2 maps for halo 4. They did the exact same thing with Halo CE anniversary.

I mean i would prefer halo 5 to have h2 maps but you wouldnt pay 40 bucks or whatever for a more classic halo 4 on halo 2 maps? I dont see the big deal if its done right.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I dont understand what the big deal would be to have a better looking campaign with halo 2 maps for halo 4. They did the exact same thing with Halo CE anniversary.

You need to be banned, every time you open your mouth, Halo dies just a little more

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I mean i would prefer halo 5 to have h2 maps but you wouldnt pay 40 bucks or whatever for a more classic halo 4 on halo 2 maps? I dont see the big deal if its done right.

Because H2 multiplayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because H2 multiplayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H4.

Nah because H4<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i agree with you 100% Halo 2 is the way better game.

But do you really think that they will make halo 2's multiplayer with better graphics for the xbox one?

That would be amazing but wouldnt you rather them make a newer halo with halo 2/3ish gameplay that feels new but plays

way better than halo 4.

Halo 2 would be sweet but that would get boring after awhile since most die-hards like myself have already put thousands of hours into it in the past.

i agree with you 100% Halo 2 is the way better game.

But do you really think that they will make halo 2's multiplayer with better graphics for the xbox one?

That would be amazing but wouldnt you rather them make a newer halo with halo 2/3ish gameplay that feels new but plays

way better than halo 4.

Halo 2 would be sweet but that would get boring after awhile since most die-hards like myself have already put thousands of hours into it in the past.

Halo never gets boring. I still play H3, dat ranking system.

I find it really hard to believe that they would re-do graphics for all the multiplayer maps (disk and dlc maps)  + update all the coding so the game will run on the new xbl infrustructure + remove all the glitches + patch all exploits to prevent modding

Halo 2 got most people into Halo

Halo 4 got most people out of Halo

Calling Halo 2 maps on Halo 4 "Halo 2 Anniversary" is the biggest insult to Video games a person could ever make (except calling Halo Reach on Halo 1 maps "Halo CE Anniversary").

• Upvote (+1) 2

(except calling Halo Reach on Halo 1 maps "Halo CE Anniversary").

They literally thought all CE was was a pistol. Hell, in the playlist description, all the talk about is a pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 got most people into Halo

Halo 4 got most people out of Halo

Calling Halo 2 maps on Halo 4 "Halo 2 Anniversary" is the biggest insult to Video games a person could ever make (except calling Halo Reach on Halo 1 maps "Halo CE Anniversary").

And I agree with your sig as well, although I may report you as that is a bannable offence on here.

They literally thought all CE was was a pistol. Hell, in the playlist description, all the talk about is a pistol.

For a lot of people who never took the time to learn multiplayer, it is just the Pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm in no way technical, so feel free to stop me if I'm talking out of my ass, but I seem to remember developers saying that it is technically harder to port from a 360 to a XBOne than it is from a PC to a XBOne, because in terms of architecture the Xbox One resembles a gaming PC more than it does a closed platform like the 360. So surely 343 wouldn't bother porting Halo 4 multiplayer over when it would be infinitely easier to make use of Halo 2: Vista on PC and reskin/rework that instead - and that's if they include multiplayer at all.

But seriously, releasing a Halo 2 Anniversary edition without the groundbreaking multiplayer is like selling someone a Ferrari without an engine or wheels. It would be the biggest troll of all time.

I'm in no way technical, so feel free to stop me if I'm talking out of my ass, but I seem to remember developers saying that it is technically harder to port from a 360 to a XBOne than it is from a PC to a XBOne, because in terms of architecture the Xbox One resembles a gaming PC more than it does a closed platform like the 360. So surely 343 wouldn't bother porting Halo 4 multiplayer over when it would be infinitely easier to make use of Halo 2: Vista on PC and reskin/rework that instead - and that's if they include multiplayer at all.

But seriously, releasing a Halo 2 Anniversary edition without the groundbreaking multiplayer is like selling someone a Ferrari without an engine or wheels. It would be the biggest troll of all time.

The original xbox was pretty much a Pentium 3 gaming PC. Porting from original xbox to xbox one is easier than porting from xbox 360 because of these architectural similarities. This is also why porting from xbox to PC is also feasible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't wanna put any more money into my 360. Next gen is here, i'll keep it around to play my old Halo campaigns, but i'm not devoting anymore time to multiplayer, I can barely get on as it is…once Titanfall hits i'm a outtie for a while. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't wanna put any more money into my 360. Next gen is here, i'll keep it around to play my old Halo campaigns, but i'm not devoting anymore time to multiplayer, I can barely get on as it is…once Titanfall hits i'm a outtie for a while.

Next gen is here, but last gen is still more relevant.

Next gen isn't actually relevant usually til a year has past.

Edit: I'm just saying if you don't have a lot of time to game, you're probably better off saving your money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And I agree with your sig as well, although I may report you as that is a bannable offence on here.

I don't know what you are talking about. I just typed 1s and 0s randomly

• Upvote (+1) 2

h4 engine, h2 experience = buy

h5b engine, h2 experience = buy

h4 engine, infinity experience = no buy

h5b engine, h5b experience = must watch video and get feedback first...