FatJalepeno

Halo 5 or Halo 2A?

What do I think is coming out? Halo 5 for sure.

Would I want a H2A? That depends. Will Halo 5's gameplay be good enough that we wont need a classic remake? Or will the gameplay be random, unbalanced, or stale, to the point where H2A complete with classic MM would be the best thing for the franchise?

ODST 2 or go home

2 MS Studios

2 year dev cycle

Studio A develops Infinity/Battlefield style game as Halo: ODST (massive online play, classes, vehicles, exploding buildings)

Studio B develops Arena style Halo as Halo: CE II (smaller, faster, arena)

Release a Halo game every year

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 MS Studios

2 year dev cycle

Studio A develops Infinity/Battlefield style game as Halo: ODST (massive online play, classes, vehicles, exploding buildings)

Q4bI5.gif

I would love both games to come out but I think people ( overall including casual and comp) would prob want Halo5 but a good Halo 5 that is comp ready. Unless they keep all the weapon glitches in Halo 2 anniversary idk if people overall would enjoy ita s much. To me it wouldn't matter as much cause I love Halo 2 that much but I would also like to see how Halo 5 will be done. 

We will probably see it play out like this. halo 5 launches in novemeber. then some months later, they announce halo 2 A to release multiplayer map pack of Halo 2 maps like reach had Halo CE maps. H2 maps on H5

2 MS Studios

2 year dev cycle

I'd buy it.

Some of you assume and reach so much it's hilarious at times. How did you come to the conclusion of Halo 2A? It's never happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Franchise is being ruined by H4 being awful and not releasing an Anni edition for each game and not even having online.

Would've rather had CE:A have online than play Reach. H2: A makes way more sense to have online, but it would conflict with H5 which is what they don't want.

I say fuck H5, make H2: A, let them get nostalgic, enjoy the online like they once did(but it would be even better with improved Netcode), let them play that for a year or 2 and I'm sure there would be so much hype for H5. Now instead they're going into H5 with people being really skeptical about the game.

No one posted that an insider basically confirmed that Halo 2 anniversary is coming this year with H5 beta? H5 delayed till 2015

You're trolling, but they've been working on this game for a couple years already I'm pretty sure.

Fail bro...and no i didn't get the leak before the leaker lol

Your prediction may have been solid if the games were on a three year dev cycle like Bungie did. But it isn't, it's two years now.

How do you know this?

Which do you think will be coming out this year and why?

-I think 343 is concerned about whether or not they really can switch over to core halo fundamentals and classic game elements.  Even though most of the community is asking for that, they're trying to appeal to other casual players so they aren't to sure

-That said I think that means they're going to see how Halo 2A turns out, kinda test the waters abit, and if it succeeds then halo 5 will be like halo2/3 if it doesn't then I think it'll be a halo 4 rehash.

I think Halo 2 will come out this year to test out the waters for classic gameplay and maybe with a beta access code like with reach/odst

I don't think that would be a good way of finding out whether or not people want classic gameplay. An anniversary game is never going to sell as well or hold as many players as a new main Halo title imo, no matter how bad the gameplay of the main title is.

Halo 4 should have been enough to teach them which direction to take the franchise in from now on. And if that wasn't clear enough for them, then nothing will be.

If it makes sense and Halo fans want it, it wont happen. Rule of thumb for the Halo franchise.

Lol we should ALL start begging for sprint, AAs, personal ordnance and all the other bad stuff to come back. We should start begging for an actual wheelchair armor ability, as walking is too much like hard work. If we do all this, maybe we'll end up getting a decent Halo.

Fail bro...and no i didn't get the leak before the leaker lol

Not really a fail. They've been working on a Halo game for a couple of years now and they showed a Halo trailer that definitely wasn't H2A. Such a fail for using the information that was provided to me.

Trying to say they're making an Anni with no info on it at all is a fail. With this new leak info I call it a fluke.

• Downvote (-1) 1