Sign in to follow this  
UbiquitousChris

University of South Florida Video Game Club

Hi guys, my name is Christopher Cheney and I'm a new member and I would just like to say that I love everything you guys have done and are doing for the community. The Beyond Winter Classic was awesome and I appreciate you guys posting the VOD on Youtube I watched every game! Looking for to the Valentine's Weekend Tournament.

I represent the VGC at USF and was hoping that an administrator or Team Beyond employee could give me an email address to which I may send a formal sponsorship letter. The club is hosting a large LAN event in March and is contacting all varieties of gaming companies for support or sponsorship in exchange for University-wide advertisement and exposure. My email is [email protected] and the club email is [email protected] Thank you so much.

Ninjafaces: Yeah its 3/23 which I think is the Sunday after Spring Break and its a big LAN for all games but I really wanna play some competitive Halo. Hopefully if we get sponsors we could get some free gear like controllers/headsets/games that we could give as prizes for winning a tournament.

Alienable: Yes it is a public LAN event and will be held at the Tampa Campus in the Marshall Student Center, we would love for you and your bro to join us!

To anyone interested: you can join the official USF VGC on Canvas and you can join us on Facebook: facebook.com/groups/VGCUSF. Also my gamertag is UbiquitousChris add me if you want to play some Halo 3 or Halo 4 online on the weekends