sk0ls

(h2v) Deviant 8 // Old Tricks : "Deviant" Halo 2 Video Series by sk0ls

12/13/17

Latest Deviant Video with halo 2 vista gameplay: 

9/1/16

Latest mintage installment

7/30/16

CYBORG: 7/13/16

I started making some new videos in lead up to what will probably be my final. Here are the first two: 

DEVIANT MINITAGE SERIES

5/22/16

Lots of Hands. 

8/6/15

I recently revived this little minitage series so i figured i'd keep it all on the same thread to avoid spam. I will be making these as often as i can because these are the types of videos i enjoy making the most. Enjoy!

Link to playlist if you want to catch the rest: http://bit.ly/1JOPvHS

1/27/14

Aptly named for my penchant for doing things differently. just some random highlights from my first couple weeks back on h2. if anyone is interested in or wants to try to play halo 2 i am more than happy to help you set up XBC.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I really want to play on XBC again but I can't with a wireless connection

link an ethernet from your console to your computer and create a network bridge and see if that works.

Good stuff Skols, I'll send out a tweet later on Beyond.

nah it's all good, i don't want to use my tweet karma on this piece of shit, would rather something a little more crisp get exposure, thanks though.

New installment with clips i recently got putzing around on vista:

https://youtu.be/iTfWQ-CY50c

Are double shots easier on vista, did you get way better, or do people not strafe?

I swear half those clips were quad shots, it was insane.

Are double shots easier on vista, did you get way better, or do people not strafe?

I swear half those clips were quad shots, it was insane.

lol'd at the bold. 

I don't really quad shot in serious games, which is all i really played on MCC. It's not that i couldn't quad i just chose not to. All the regular kids on vista are bad and i spawn with secondary in half the servers so why not quad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol'd at the bold.

I don't really quad shot in serious games, which is all i really played on MCC. It's not that i couldn't quad i just chose not to. All the regular kids on vista are bad and i spawn with secondary in half the servers so why not quad.

Cool, fair enough. I remember seeing your quad shot on Warlock flag in Immortal 3 (I think?) and thinking it was the sickest thing, so seeing a dozen quad shot clips threw me for a loop.

Great video though. I really enjoyed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol'd at the bold. 

the button combo fix probably makes it easier if you've just practiced mcc for the past couple years. literally double the window to execute them

the button combo fix probably makes it easier if you've just practiced mcc for the past couple years. literally double the window to execute them

It's harder to switch back than you think, plus thats not a game wide fix. OG timing is only on gametypes with h2x in their name.

• Upvote (+1) 3