Sign in to follow this  
Alias

Anyone going to Warped Tour this summer?

Random side note, I miss Saosin. Did they ever find a new lead?

Warped Tour is so different now than how it used to be... Riot Fest is where it's at now.

Although, Reel Big Fish and The Aquabats put on a good show.

I'll be there. Looking forward to Man Overboard, August Burns Red, Go Radio, The Summer Set, Silverstein, Story of the year, and The Used.

yeah, i'm a band junkie ;[

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to the Charlotte, NC date. Looking forward to Memphis May Fire, Sleeping with Sirens, Tonight Alive, We Came as Romans, and Crown the Empire. I've only seen the latter two live.

I'm going to the Charlotte, NC date.

Heyo!

My first concert was St. Louis Warped in 2006 and was my best concert experience yet and haven't gone since.

This year my friend and I are gonna drive from Missouri to Detroit and go to Wapred there. So excited.

Bands I wanna see are August Burns Red (If I meet Matt Greiner I will pass out, in a manly way of course) Memphis May Fire (Same applies to Matty Mullins) Issues, Hands Like Houses, Like Moths To Flames and I would say Sleeping With Sirens, but their new CD disappointed me greatly. Chiodos is also a must see (Will be my 3rd time seeing them) There are plenty other bands I just can't think of the whole line up, I could have swore Rise Against was on it this summer?..

My first concert was St. Louis Warped in 2006 and was my best concert experience yet and haven't gone since.

This year my friend and I are gonna drive from Missouri to Detroit and go to Wapred there. So excited.

Bands I wanna see are August Burns Red (If I meet Matt Greiner I will pass out, in a manly way of course) Memphis May Fire (Same applies to Matty Mullins) Issues, Hands Like Houses, Like Moths To Flames and I would day Sleeping With Sirens, but their new CD disappointed me greatly. Chiodos is also a must are (Will be my 3rd time seeing them)

It'll be my 2nd time seeing Chiodos, Craig Owens makes that band!!

They are guaranteed playing a new song - They posted about it on facebook!

For anyone going to Warped Tour and is dying to see We Came As Romans, you should check out their new song! It's really amazing...

It'll be my 2nd time seeing Chiodos, Craig Owens makes that band!!

They are guaranteed playing a new song - They posted about it on facebook!

I met Craig Owens at 06 Warped before I even knew who Chiodos even was haha. I've met the whole band, except Craig, twice.

Also, I thought the new WCAR song sounded muddy..? Like the quality of the recording sounded different from their other songs. They are amazing live though :D

I met Craig Owens at 06 Warped before I even knew who Chiodos even was haha. I've met the whole band, except Craig, twice.

Also, I thought the new WCAR song sounded muddy..? Like the quality of the recording sounded different from their other songs. They are amazing live though :D

I met the band in 2009 at Warped Tour.

Really? Maybe just your computer, speakers, or the link is kinda messed up?

It sounds good for me...