VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

Ya it's pretty fun to watch.

Ain't much Halo content these day's so knocking on the little content there is, just grinds my gears ya know.

BUT that's the Halo community for you, plebs everywhereee.

I've seen all his videos :P

/Kampy fanboy

Me too man he inspired me and i talked him a few times, sucks he is busy now with his study.

Little Octagon Microtage i was bored and had some nice clips.

Next week my editor will be working on my social montage i will be doing soon an MLG minitage ;)

Hope you enjoyed it!

This could be a Pocalypse but i was not lucky with the spawns, but still this was a really great clip :)

Hope you enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i played 1 game yesterday and i got this i totally not expect it, because normally i have to warmup like 30min, but this time my aim was pretty good at my first game.

Hope you enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Made a new video hope everyone enjoys it is a sort of edit/minitage thing

Hey everyone i have 1 year streaming experience but my PVR broke i got a new one and i am back #WEBACK

I almost have 1k followers, and i have the past 2 days, 20 viewers.

I mostly stream or social grinding clips for my montage or playing MLG

These are 2 clips from a few hours playing in the past 2 days 'also got plenty of leftovers but did not make a highlight of that'

http://www.twitch.tv/th_venomz/c/4489785

http://www.twitch.tv/th_venomz/c/4499030

This is my stream 

http://www.twitch.tv/th_venomz

Hope to see you there <3

I've seen your channel on HTR before, but i'll make sure to check it out when I get the occasion.

I've been streaming lately, Halo 4 Team Slayer I would get 15-20 people watching me at a time an I still only have 13 followers.  It seems really hard to get people to follow you, the grind is so real for me man.  I was happy when I got 3 followers for 8 hours worth of streaming lol.

Hey everyone VeNoMz here :)

I have something to show you it is a new series that I've been working on.

I am going for my Halo 3 Montage 1, and I've been getting lots of chokes and leftovers i end up not using it.

So this was a good opportunity to use the clips anyway.

Hope everyone enjoys this.

Yesterday night i was running 3s in Team Slayer lv 50 high, and after a couple games i matched an aimbot we almost gave up but i cheered my team up and say lets make a youtube comeback and it end up happening which was really funny ;D

Here is the video hope everyone enjoys!

IS this venom zekkou or whatever from KY?  When you gonna man up for those h1 money matches?