VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

Im not trolling, no one enjoys your Vids, hence the reason you get mass neg rep.

4k subs..... there are enough guys enjoy my videos but there is not reason to say since you not enjoy it no one is enjoying it..... if you don't enjoy them why do you even bother clicking on my name. 

4k subs..... there are enough guys enjoy my videos but there is not reason to say since you not enjoy it no one is enjoying it..... if you don't enjoy them why do you even bother clicking on my name.

to tell you to please stop making new threads every time you cap a game.

Venomz has his own thread. Ive seen it all now.

I'm not sure why you guys are heckling VeNoMz. He is just trying to build his Youtube channel. It is really difficult to get views when you some people don't even want you to post on forums. Sure he might not put out the best stuff but he's trying. I just started up a new channel and I hope people will give me constructive criticism instead of doing what they're doing to Venomz.

Just my opinion on the matter...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure why you guys are heckling VeNoMz. He is just trying to build his Youtube channel. It is really difficult to get views when you some people don't even want you to post on forums. Sure he might not put out the best stuff but he's trying. I just started up a new channel and I hope people will give me constructive criticism instead of doing what they're doing to Venomz.

Im all for people putting out content, but Venomz remind me of those people who post everything on Facebook. Like today I took a huge dump, and they submit a picture of the dump. Honestly nobody cares. If your going to put out content, similar to if you are going to post on Facebook. Make it quality content.

Im all for people putting out content, but Venomz remind me of those people who post everything on Facebook. Like today I took a huge dump, and they submit a picture of the dump. Honestly nobody cares. If your going to put out content, similar to if you are going to post on Facebook. Make it quality content.

I see what your saying. It will be better now that there is just one thread. Similar to how I now have one thread...the only problem is some people will watch certain videos depending on what they're about. If you can't see the title to the video you might never click on the thread and look.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FINALLY WOOOOW THANKS!!!!!

Thank you merciful Cyren for merging this into one place, could you also give me back the 6 or so rep Venomz took from me when he just went through my recent posts negging. I think it was because I said V7 Reach > Halo 3 or something...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please sort out your differences in PM @Promethean Zz and @VeNoMz

The forums are for discussion, not bickering, thanks. 

Please don't ignore my warning. I've had to hide all your posts, even after I warned you. Take it to pm or have a few days off from the forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

New video some MLG spree :D

Enjoy! and leave a comment and like it would be awsome :)

venomz multi kills mean nothing if ur not actually playing the game.

I am playing the game  :kappa:

Calm down bro was first game since a week and i was playing with a broken  :goat:  controller

It was pretty much warming up.. 

In oddball video you are stat whoring and in mlg video there are players deranking/not playing...

In oddball video you are stat whoring and in mlg video there are players deranking/not playing...

But in multi-team i make people happy, because i am not going for the win in social.... makes it more easy for the noobs to get a win :)

So much negativity. If y'all don't like his videos, don't open the thread. Don't beat the kid up for trying.

Keeping the peace,

Kangaroo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So much negativity. If y'all don't like his videos, don't open the thread. Don't beat the kid up for trying.

Keeping the peace,

Kangaroo

God america bless this Kangaroo. :Halo:

I played a 1v1 with one of my friends named Bibby, and we had a great time well i had with destroying and he with getting destroyed.

It was quite fun i did not expect those shots because i suck at 1v1s it was a friendly not serious one.

Hope you liked it :)

venomz multi kills mean nothing if ur not actually playing the game.

You people remind me of the kids that comment of Kampys videos...

Srs who doesn't stat whore in multi team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lots of ppl actually. But I mean you can "stat" to defend your teammate in the hill/with the ball or just general slayer

-.-

Nothing impressive about statting in multi team. But I guess some people like to watch that.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Nothing impressive about statting in multi team. But I guess some people like to watch that.

It is still hard, i had a whip nosc tac 2 days ago on tryhard 45+ -.-

It was KOTH The Pit so i did not wanna quit for that.

Still had something good trough.

Ya it's pretty fun to watch.

Ain't much Halo content these day's so knocking on the little content there is, just grinds my gears ya know.

BUT that's the Halo community for you, plebs everywhereee.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1