VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

Dat bullet mag and melee lunge...

Venom you've admitted to never playing halo CE at a high level since you were so young at the time. Why not try something new? It may give you a new perspective on halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still sign on from time to time just to play a quick game on H2V. Good stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agree that the most insane players are on xbc (always good to see someone stream H2 whether its XBC or H2V, but there´s still good clans like Cyp, Sic and I think some good UK players still on H2V. I know the times and hosts don´t match for all people, but anyways only 5-6 months to play this game on PC (hopefully more if they switch it to Steam or whatever). I´m a casual player myself so I enjoy what H2 still got to offer (couldn´t make XBC work when they shut down the servers for the OG XBOX, so I tried H2V)! But yeah! Still the best Halo for me atleast, have to buy that H1PC! GGS!

Man those guys in Cyp are beasts. Like they almost never miss or make a mistake

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man those guys in Cyp are beasts. Like they almost never miss or make a mistake

I met someone of Cyp today he raped me hard. 'he knew all these quad shot tricks and shit like that'

Anyway this is what i got today i am pretty happy about it, i like it more then those single snipes that they do :"(

http://www.twitch.tv/th_venomz/c/3536893

Dat bullet mag and melee lunge...

Venom you've admitted to never playing halo CE at a high level since you were so young at the time. Why not try something new? It may give you a new perspective on halo.

Who knows man i might try it if it is still alive ;)

I forgot how beautiful Sanctuary used to be.

Edit: No offense, aPK. :D

X2 on this mate.

Sucks it was played to death in Reach, because it would be a gorgeous map for a remake or re-imagining on Xbox One with the same art style and contemporary graphics :(

X2 on this mate.

Sucks it was played to death in Reach, because it would be a gorgeous map for a remake or re-imagining on Xbox One with the same art style and contemporary graphics :(

Than it is gonna be In Real Life graphics like a ruin you see in the descent in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway they should fix forge and have 100 different textures not like Reach ugly same gray blocks.

Thumbs up. What's up with the xbox connect server? I thought it was going offline.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thumbs up. What's up with the xbox connect server? I thought it was going offline.

BTW This is Halo 2 Vista and XBC is still online they needed donators to keep the servers running, after the donations they had enough money to let the servers be online for longer time..

You must be using a mouse right?

Those were some sick ass trocities, some dude was actually trying to argue Reach was faster than H2 the other day  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You must be using a mouse right?

That was a really sick trocity, some dude was actually trying to argue Reach was faster than H2 the other day  :lol:

Controller Bumper Jumper

Claw

6 Sensitivity

Vibration [on] off

some dude was actually trying to argue Reach was faster than H2 the other day   :lol:

It died faster

• Upvote (+1) 4

Controller Bumper Jumper

Claw

6 Sensitivity

Vibration [on] off

Wow amazing play then, were the rest of the players on your server using a controller as well? You were raping them haha  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow amazing play then, were the rest of the players on your server using a controller as well? You were raping them haha  :lol:

Lol Suddoth 2 joined to xD IDK what James was doing there he said he was making a video or something he made 2 kills then he quite.

Anyway there were some really good people in the lobby to and i think lots of them use controller honestly. (I just had my beastmode 3 times in 500 kills :/)

Also had some nasty chokes triple, but then to late for my Tac while i jump beatdown and nosc with snipe (Looks sick when you hit that) 

Anyway i'm glad i am getting good support means allot to me especially on a game i just played for 5 days now xD

in h2vista u get aim assist if u plug a controller in just fyi for all you guys.

you should play some 4v4s and upload those videos.

in h2vista u get aim assist if u plug a controller in just fyi for all you guys.

Not much 4v4 are going on in H2V in the days i play seen none of them honestly.

You get aim assist on keyboard and mouse also. (hence why its pretty easy to destroy)

Anyway, that was kind of impressive, but I saw some shots that were clearly off, but aim assist was like lolnope.

• Upvote (+1) 1