VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

Sounds good i google/youtube it and check if it is something that i gonna like to play, thanks. :)

I'm not sure where shadowrun matches are hosted, but google "Bloody El" or Reaxtion on twitch. You can always watch the MLG VoD of Shadowrun. Should be chicago 2007 on youtube. I'd look for some pub gameplays on twitch though, because as great as competitive play is, public matches can be A LOT of fun as well.

PurpleAntenna has the MLG Videos of Shadowrun, but look for some related videos for more recent tournaments and meta.

As far as Monday Night Combat, you can search for Gunked on youtube. His old account was plzdontgankme, and he's got tons of footage up. Lots of public gameplays where you can just watch him steam roll his opponents showing the skill gap, and lots of private matches showcasing the competitive side of the game. I'd watch his Gunner gameplays if you claw, as Gunner is the main slayer class and the most dominating if you have good tracking. However, the Assault is the most relatable class for Halo players. Definitely check out an assault video from him or Chron2cle, the best assault in the game.

Judging on your snipes though, I'd love to see how you handle the sniper class in MNC. What's cool is the various playstyles, and although some may argue that there is an "ideal" way to play, there still is a lot of variety. One sniper has the nastiest shot. Constantly head-shotting (which is incredibly hard in this game) One is a overall solid player who is very aggressive, and plays such an incredible "containment" based sniper. The last one is another overall solid sniper, who has the second best shot but plays more aggressive than sniper #1, but way more passive than sniper #2. He's plays very defensive until the right play opens up and he than he gets aggressive. His name is shammas and I think he got top 32 in CoD 4 which isn't all that impressive but still notable.

http://twitch.tv/shammastv

http://www.youtube.com/user/PLZDONTGANKME

Here's a good gameplay from Chron2cle's POV playing assault, with Gunked on his team playing gunner. The game shows how much of an impact to good slayers can make in the game. Check out Chron's other videos too. He's one of the snipers I was talking about earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I gladly present a new video where i win 2 times again a kid with aimbot :D twice +10 enjoy!

Hey our new Beyond Forum member Muffin with a commentary here of my gameplay support him he deserves it!

Check also his channel if you liked it!

Another Choke video called Choke Monday this one is hilarious :D

Like and Sub if you haven't  <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone it is finally ready 2 days to late but Finkle did a really good job editing my tage i am really proud at him :)

So yeah i hope you had a great Christmas :D

Enjoy my tage!

If you wanna support me like and comment on this video :)

Peace out <3

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was actually great. I loved the song choice and editing. Very clean. Fun gameplay too.

Thanks ;)

More will come in the future!

Forgot to share this one well to the forum Happy new year everyone :)

For me it was a great time with having allot of fun making videos and getting the feedback which makes me so happy and motivate to keep making videos <3

Thanks for all the support in 2013!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i decided to play the best FPS ever again (my opinion)

And this is my FIRST GAME IN 7 YEARS, i was so exiting and it was a goodgame to against are really good player 'slash 343'.

I don't know my exact score in kills and deaths but i went pretty hard.

Anyway here is the link give me some feedback <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgI_6lt8cbo

NEW VIDEO A 1V1 WHERE I GET SOME SICK SNIPES ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_PpPYuuA4

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

But you said H3 was the best

No man Halo 2 have always been the best in a different way the gameplay of H2 is the best, but then H3 the playlists and shit and the MLG playlist is better.

My opinion is that H2 is the best game but probably with 0000000,1% more then H3 they are really close in my hard.

Anyway hoped you like the gameplay it is not crazy but pretty enjoyable i guess. [for a first game in 7 years]

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No man Halo 2 have always been the best in a different way the gameplay of H2 is the best, but then H3 the playlists and shit and the MLG playlist is better.

My opinion is that H2 is the best game but probably with 0000000,1% more then H3 they are really close in my hard.

Anyway hoped you like the gameplay it is not crazy but pretty enjoyable i guess. [for a first game in 7 years]

Ah but your outstanding arguments in the H3 thread convinced me that H3 was the best (Im a reach kid). Now I have no idea what to think.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ah but your outstanding arguments in the H3 thread convinced me that H3 was the best (Im a reach kid). Now I have no idea what to think.

Think whatever you think is good my son.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Think whatever you think is good my son.

I guess H2 is the best since you said it. Does have a BR afterall.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you still have to pay 15 dollars for this shit windows vista port of H2? If M$ made it free or re-released it on Steam(H1 as well for that matter) I guarantee sooo many more people would play it.

Not bad for your first game back, BR+Snipe Sanc FFA's are so much fun  :wub:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you still have to pay 15 dollars for this shit windows vista port of H2? If M$ made it free or re-released it on Steam(H1 as well for that matter) I guarantee sooo many more people would play it.

Not bad for your first game back, BR+Snipe Sanc FFA's are so much fun  :wub:

Or an arcade version for Xbox.

It´s still a good game, not sure how to compare it to XBOX version, because I haven´t played that in 4 years. The population is quite small, but if you put in the effort you can still find good matches, although it´s mostly Lockout/Midship/Coag that gets played.

Here´s a link for the custom maps if anyone is interested, they really bring a new dimension to the game if you get people to play them!

http://www.h2mt.org/repository/maps.php

• Upvote (+1) 1

the insane kids are on xbc bro. just saying. there are definitely good players on vista tho.

its so easy to see on vista.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It´s still a good game, not sure how to compare it to XBOX version, because I haven´t played that in 4 years. The population is quite small, but if you put in the effort you can still find good matches, although it´s mostly Lockout/Midship/Coag that gets played.

Here´s a link for the custom maps if anyone is interested, they really bring a new dimension to the game if you get people to play them!

http://www.h2mt.org/repository/maps.php

Thanks for sharing this :O

Looks really useful.

Agree that the most insane players are on xbc (always good to see someone stream H2 whether its XBC or H2V, but there´s still good clans like Cyp, Sic and I think some good UK players still on H2V. I know the times and hosts don´t match for all people, but anyways only 5-6 months to play this game on PC (hopefully more if they switch it to Steam or whatever). I´m a casual player myself so I enjoy what H2 still got to offer (couldn´t make XBC work when they shut down the servers for the OG XBOX, so I tried H2V)! But yeah! Still the best Halo for me atleast, have to buy that H1PC! GGS!

• Upvote (+1) 1