VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

IS this venom zekkou or whatever from KY?  When you gonna man up for those h1 money matches?

No sorry that is not me :(

Nice Clips.... too bad Halo 5 sucks to edit too. 

Other then that i'll be watching out for your future montages and seeing you progress into the next Kampy or Dutchy maybe??

Nice Clips.... too bad Halo 5 sucks to edit too. 

Other then that i'll be watching out for your future montages and seeing you progress into the next Kampy or Dutchy maybe??

At first Kampy was planning to edit my leftover tage but then he did not got time for it since he released like 3 minitages might just make a dualtage with him instead.

Way to much editing man.

It's still not really overedited because you could still see the gameplay it was actually pretty clean

• Downvote (-1) 1

lolz

but seriously when are you going to make a halo video section?

Not in the plans.

New video Halo 3 MCC Montage more than 90% of the clips i did get past week also on stream was pretty fun getting back into Halo again since i stopped playing for a couple months i am still rusty but got some decent leftover clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WaGtYOgh8

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did making it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some cool clips but I can't wait until 343 fixes matchmaking so you aren't against all these thumbless kids. I also like the editing more so than the other montage which i felt was over edited. Simpler is sometimes better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@VeNoMz What's up with all of the bought RTs?

What is up people thinking i did that, 1 i have no job and i am broke i still need to pay dentist bills. 2. why should i buy retweets when it does not even benefit me at

all.  and 3 like i said i have no money i rather spend money in buying a new chair or monitor since they are both 10 years old and this monitor i have right now has no audio....

Im not saying you are bad or anything but imo you shouldnt make yourself look better than you really are. Everytime you upload a video you say stuff like: I havent played in a long time but I still got some sick clips (but then you say they are just leftovers blahblah)... 95% of the clips are from last week... I have a shitty TV, my gamepad is broken or whatever.

You DID play in the last couple month because you were uploading stuff and I even met you a few times. 

It might be true that your TV is old and without audio and stuff like that but to me those "excuses" make the videos worse. To me it just sounds like you want to hype urself etc ;)

Again, Im not saying you are bad and I know you are better than me but still...

Im not saying you are bad or anything but imo you shouldnt make yourself look better than you really are. Everytime you upload a video you say stuff like: I havent played in a long time but I still got some sick clips (but then you say they are just leftovers blahblah)... 95% of the clips are from last week... I have a shitty TV, my gamepad is broken or whatever.

You DID play in the last couple month because you were uploading stuff and I even met you a few times. 

It might be true that your TV is old and without audio and stuff like that but to me those "excuses" make the videos worse. To me it just sounds like you want to hype urself etc ;)

Again, Im not saying you are bad and I know you are better than me but still...

I got back 1 week ago to MCC i did not even had the game anymore neither did i touched it since December i still had like 4 clips from when i played in December that i used but i promise you really 90% of the clips are from 1 week also the other uploads i got was kinda looking in my youtube folder getting something out i stopped playing for like 2 to 3 months since xbox 360 was dead and i did not had MCC. i was playing Elder Scrolls Online on PC ;)