VeNoMz

VeNoMz Halo Video Thread

Haha I got a laugh from it. "I'm a fuckin' robot!"

it sucks i missed 1 shot at the dubsky :D otherwise there was no human part of me left xD

thanks for the comment

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was really nice but he wasnt jumping or shooting at you. Hate to be a debbie downer but I've gotten one where I did a 360 for the killionaire after 4 no scopes :p

Great one but not the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That was really nice but he wasnt jumping or shooting at you. Hate to be a debbie downer but I've gotten one where I did a 360 for the killionaire after 4 no scopes :P

Who are you kidding? This was terrible. After the double, the other guy doesn't even shoot

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who are you kidding? This was terrible. After the double, the other guy doesn't even shoot

I didn't want to be too disrespectful. But yeah, agreed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because he did not even had the chance to shoot -.-

You think he does not shoot back he is garbage....

In this situation you wont be able to shoot back you spawn you zoom in.. your dead.

That was really nice but he wasnt jumping or shooting at you. Hate to be a debbie downer but I've gotten one where I did a 360 for the killionaire after 4 no scopes :P

That's insane :O

But yeah he jumped at the start of the game some times but he realized it does not help, since i just know where he is gonna drop and give him the blain every time :D

Sup, :)

I think i got a little clip for you guys that maybe is enjoyable.

This was in a custom game i am not good without a secondary weapon :(

I normally scope out with pressing twice Y, but i think it is not bad :)

Hope you like it.

Edit: Merged from other topic

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've played a game type just like this in H3/HR. Always pretty fun :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've played a game type just like this in H3/HR. Always pretty fun :)

It is really funny but i am ******** and did not save it when i got offline xD

A new video here :D

I am working on my commentary skills they suck so far,

This is an MLG lv50 gameplay when i play with Naded our teamwork was so sick we won in 3min

Hope you enjoyed this video ^^

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heeeey peeeeepsss :)

i proudly presents a funny video inspired by kampy! :D

ENJOY THESE CHOKES   'YES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LAUGH!'

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 Sick and Cloud would like to have a word with you..

Octagon legends in H3.

Great content venom! Just subbed, keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Venomz, are you interested in trying out other competitive shooters? Always looking for people who can cap and look like they can handle themselves competitively.

Octagon legends in H3.

Great content venom! Just subbed, keep it up.

I keep playing just got 2 exterms today in social skirmisch :D

and welcome to the team <3

Venomz, are you interested in trying out other competitive shooters? Always looking for people who can cap and look like they can handle themselves competitively.

Well i did some Battlefield was kinda fun but yeah other competitive games i don't know i mean unreal tournament is but it is dead :"( unreal tournament 3 '2007' was such a good game.

CHOKE SATURDAY IS UP FOR MORE CHOKES ;D ENJOY

And as always a funny clip at the start and hilarious music :P

Well i did some Battlefield was kinda fun but yeah other competitive games i don't know i mean unreal tournament is but it is dead :"( unreal tournament 3 '2007' was such a good game.

If you have quake arcade arena or quake arena live (w/e it's called) I'd be down to play that with you. However there are a few games out there that still have competitive merit left to them, that aren't completely dead where you can find a game. I always bring up two specific games, since they're unique and still have a competitive fanbase. The first is shadowrun, which is i can explain in detail if need be, but is the most competitive FPS on the 360.

The second is Monday Night Combat. This one I'm more interested in getting new players to participate in. This is because throughout the course of the game, we've had many interested in competitive private matches. The skill varied so much between these players, and most current players are only good because of the experience they have playing the game. Not many of them are experienced with other forms of competitive FPS, so I'm always looking for someone who already has that. On the other hand, there were various pro's and semi-pros from other games who had played at one point, and some still play.

I've always felt that I would be able to put together a brand new team of players who just have overall competitive FPS skills and beat these experienced players. A huge part of this game is awareness and responding to call outs, (most barely talk or listen) as well as being selfless. Let me know if you have interested in what I'm talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you have quake arcade arena or quake arena live (w/e it's called) I'd be down to play that with you. However there are a few games out there that still have competitive merit left to them, that aren't completely dead where you can find a game. I always bring up two specific games, since they're unique and still have a competitive fanbase. The first is shadowrun, which is i can explain in detail if need be, but is the most competitive FPS on the 360.

The second is Monday Night Combat. This one I'm more interested in getting new players to participate in. This is because throughout the course of the game, we've had many interested in competitive private matches. The skill varied so much between these players, and most current players are only good because of the experience they have playing the game. Not many of them are experienced with other forms of competitive FPS, so I'm always looking for someone who already has that. On the other hand, there were various pro's and semi-pros from other games who had played at one point, and some still play.

I've always felt that I would be able to put together a brand new team of players who just have overall competitive FPS skills and beat these experienced players. A huge part of this game is awareness and responding to call outs, (most barely talk or listen) as well as being selfless. Let me know if you have interested in what I'm talking about.

Sounds good i google/youtube it and check if it is something that i gonna like to play, thanks. :)