FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Team Beyond March Madness Bracket Challenge - NCAA Basketball Thread

GL all. I have no idea about anything except my 2 favorite teams Friars and Tar Heels have a chance of facing off which is cool but also sucks because it would be so early :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neemah, Doug, and I are the only perfect brackets left and it’s only 5:26pm on Thursday! Loyola baby!!!

And just like that NC state and San Diego state Fuck me, I’ll see you all in hell!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

March madness baby, this weekend has been more exciting than the entire NBA regular season combined!

damn @@Rick has a great bracket especially if he didn’t pick TN to win

Congrats Cyren it’s mathematically impossible for anyone to pass you next weekend! You win!

Can't believe UK lost to K-State. We had the easiest path to the FF of all time. Then Calipari did what Calipari does in March... play the shot clock vs playing to win and lose to an inferior team with a stacked roster.

I got Michigan and Nova right. UK and Michigan St. had huge choke jobs.

Can't believe UK lost to K-State. We had the easiest path to the FF of all time. Then Calipari did what Calipari does in March... play the shot clock vs playing to win and lose to an inferior team with a stacked roster.

I got Michigan and Nova right. UK and Michigan St. had huge choke jobs.

You shouldn’t expect five freshman starters to go undefeated in March. Just be glad they won the SEC Tourney because outside of that this was a down year for them! You got swept by an average Florida team.

Idk why anyone would root for anyone that isn’t Loyola Chicago at this point! I hope they win it all, had Nova and Kansas in my final four too, wanted to take Michigan as well but didn’t.

Sister jean is not my lover! She’s just a girl that wears gryffindore scarves, but the kids they get no credit!

PorterMagic 1PorterMagic
thes picks are wrongespn32226469

Please PM me your paypals, congrats!