Sign in to follow this  
Hard Way

Hard Way's Gameplay Reviews: Ep 7 Rumble Pro on Simplex

I've not seen anyone else go into as much detail as I do.  

Bitch, please. Boss Nasti.

Nice vid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great job mate; you have a good voice for commentary and seem like a bit of a chatty kathy so it flows effortlessly and is easy to listen to. Which is half the battle I guess. 

You know a bit about halo too; do you have plans to do more competitive gameplays in the future? As the two videos I have seen have been more basic / pubs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wanna know: What are your qualifications? Are you a 50 in H3? Where are you at in Reach? What about H4? Gamertag?

I haven't watched the entire vid (yet), but your voice sounds friendly and professional, I'll make sure I watch your vids (in case you got the cred).

• Downvote (-1) 4

One thing you didnt mention and I see constantly, is why does no one pick up those DMRs on the map? I can understand maybe if he was making great use of a boltshot or something but he played that whole game with only one weapon. You can carry two and they excel in situations where the BR doesnt. Top yellow to purple or vice versa, there is no comparison. DMR will always win that fight. It's on the map, use it. Same goes for the LR.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's always great to see Halo 4 content being uploaded regularly :) Keep up the good work OP!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm conflicted because I want to support you but every 1 out of 4 things you say is incorrect.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm conflicted because I want to support you but every 1 out of 4 things you say is incorrect.

Give me an example. Not saying he is right everytime.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Great job mate; you have a good voice for commentary and seem like a bit of a chatty kathy so it flows effortlessly and is easy to listen to. Which is half the battle I guess. 

You know a bit about halo too; do you have plans to do more competitive gameplays in the future? As the two videos I have seen have been more basic / pubs. 

I would love to.  It all depends on the videos that are sent to me.

The channel is more focused on teaching people how to play at a basic level.  You know, the kind of kids that play CoD because it takes too long to kill people in Halo.  I want to help those types of people figure out the game.  But I'm certainly not opposed to doing more advanced stuff if it gets sent to me.

Please elaborate.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wanna know: What are your qualifications? Are you a 50 in H3? Where are you at in Reach? What about H4? Gamertag?

I haven't watched the entire vid (yet), but your voice sounds friendly and professional, I'll make sure I watch your vids (in case you got the cred).

Halo resume please?

My bio/story starts at 2:39

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rdl is Ride or Dies League, simple put, a tournament based and ladders for h3. Specifically, I have alot of commentators in pursuit of me hiring them, but their amateurs at what they do really. You've got the critique and legible voice, you interested in this accolade of commentaries I may ask of from you? It would a intense gratifiying feeling for the masses. 

Rdl is Ride or Dies League, simple put, a tournament based and ladders for h3. Specifically, I have alot of commentators in pursuit of me hiring them, but their amateurs at what they do really. You've got the critique and legible voice, you interested in this accolade of commentaries I may ask of from you? It would a intense gratifiying feeling for the masses. 

Send me the gameplay and I'll take a look.

Certainly not the most recent footage, but never could react to others trying to commentate this one. Um if you could dl it through keepvid.com 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't want to commentate that.  For one, its not in matchmaking, so viewers will likely never play those settings.  And two, these commentaries are supposed to be about the decision making process.  That video was a bunch of twitch shooting and circus snipes, with the odd guess at a spawn snipe thrown in.  There'd be nothing to discuss.  I'm flattered that you want me to commentate your video, but that would be a really poor fit for what I'm trying to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1