ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Demon Souls and Dark Souls are easily two of my favorite games from this generation. Spent way too much time playing both of them. 

Yeah all my friends plat'd both those games and I can't seem to bring myself to get into them. I am very pick with RPG's/Action RPG's. I have only enjoyed a few.

DayZ is honestly awesome. I've waited for this game to be in a more standalone form since it was created, and so far the experience, while buggy, is absolutely awesome. Very much interested to see where this is going to go over the next year.

I'm on a Persona 3 and 4 marathon right now since 5 was announced for next year. 

DayZ is honestly awesome. I've waited for this game to be in a more standalone form since it was created, and so far the experience, while buggy, is absolutely awesome. Very much interested to see where this is going to go over the next year.

Been debating on buying it for a while. Might actually get it this weekend.

I'm on a Persona 3 and 4 marathon right now since 5 was announced for next year.

Persona 3 and Persona 4 are entirely different games though. Doesn't matter I guess, both are Persona games. You gonna watch the anime too? Cause you get more story of P4 if you do.

Persona 3 and Persona 4 are entirely different games though. Doesn't matter I guess, both are Persona games. You gonna watch the anime too? Cause you get more story of P4 if you do.

I finished both of them a few years ago, but thought I would come back to them since the announcement of P5. Haven't watched the anime yet. Probably will soon though, I heard the same studio is making a movie for P3 too

• Upvote (+1) 1

I finished both of them a few years ago, but thought I would come back to them since the announcement of P5. Haven't watched the anime yet. Probably will soon though, I heard the same studio is making a movie for P3 too

Aren't they also making another P4 for the PS3?

Or is that what you're referring too?

Aren't they also making another P4 for the PS3?

Or is that what you're referring too?

They are making a new Persona 4 Arena. Probably going to get that too. But no, Persona 5 is going to be separate from P3 and P4. Was announced recently for the PS3 too.

Been debating on buying it for a while. Might actually get it this weekend.

As someone who's played practically since it became public, I can say it lives up to the hype for sure. When finished this game will be great.

As someone who's played practically since it became public, I can say it lives up to the hype for sure. When finished this game will be great.

Then I will definitely have to get it soon

I'm on a Persona 3 and 4 marathon right now since 5 was announced for next year. .

I'm replaying Persona 3 right now as well. Can't wait for Persona 5 hope we get it late 2014 instead of 2015 but I doubt it. Also started playing Persona 4 on the hardest difficulty haven't felt a difference really.

Alright, AC3 was easily my largest disappointment last year, and wow, AC4 is incredible. It's better than Brotherhoods and Revelations, by far. Far Cry 3 was my GOTY, but I don't know anymore...

Alright, AC3 was easily my largest disappointment last year, and wow, AC4 is incredible. It's better than Brotherhoods and Revelations, by far. Far Cry 3 was my GOTY, but I don't anymore...

I feel like I'm the only person that actually enjoyed AC3. But I will agree that AC4 as a whole is absolutely fantastic, by far my GOTY. 

Playing revelations right now. I just finished Brotherhood (really fun game) and went straight to Revelations.

Personally, I think the beginning of Brotherhood was MUCH better than Revelations. I'm only a few hours in but Brotherhood was much more interesting IMO a few hours in unlike Revelations. Hopefully it gets better though

Beat RE2 this week. Fuckin amazing game.

Starting to play Shadow of the Colossus HD. I'm on the 7th or 8th boss.

After I beat Shadow I'll probably start Deus Ex.

I am progressing very slowly through the AC4 campaign. It's just too fucking fun to sail the seas and attack/board enemy ships. The Ubisoft team who developed this needs to drop AC and make an open world pirate game. Ubisoft could use more IP's. It's a serious move they should be thinking of.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am progressing very slowly through the AC4 campaign. It's just too fucking fun to sail the seas and attack/board enemy ships. The Ubisoft team who developed this needs to drop AC and make an open world pirate game. Ubisoft could use more IP's. It's a serious move they should be thinking of.

Space pirate 3rd person shooter please.

2nd time I've beaten the game, but first time I've beaten the HD version of Shadow of the Colossus. Not a very long game since it's only bosses, it's about 5 hours. Took me a little longer though cause I bothered to explore and try to upgrade my guy, plus some bosses I had trouble with.

I like the idea that the game only has bosses. It's something different and it works.

The physics/mechanics, the music, the boss designs, the world itself, are all amazing. This game is in my top 5 games of all time.

Team ICO is one of my favourite game devs and they've only made 2 games. If you have a PS3 and you have played ICO and/or Shadow of the Colossus I suggest picking up the HD collection. If you have PS+ both games are free.

I'm still hoping for a Metroid Fusion 2...

That too! Just another Metroid game that isn't like The Other M. That and F-Zero

Damn I guess I missed the boat on AC4. The overwhelming consensus was that it was a great game I gave up on the series after the AC3 ending. I will continue to follow the story but I just cant go back now. I'm pretty bummed out about this though. 

So I have just been playing Madden team play with my friends, Minecraft, and Super Smash bros melee as well as Pokemon Crystal on my emulator on my phone when I am in a car or something like that.