ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

its my goat game personally. i have yet to play a game that matches the greatness of that one.

FF 13 comes close for me. I'm actually not sure which one I like better.

It sucks that Sims is no longer Sims 1 and 2 on the console. The Best thing about that game was the split screen. So many good memories playing that game.

When sims 3 was announced I was stoked, but when I heard that it doesn't have split screen OR online co-op I was thoroughly disappointed and miss the good times with those games.

RIP Sims on consoles.

Wait a game like Sims 3 won't have co-op? Talk about being behind in the times.

Yeah, my buddy was gonna buy it, but then saw there's no split screen or no online co-op, but that was a couple years back when it first came out. I think they're making them more like the PC version. Console version >>>>> dank teaJust cause of split screen.

Legitimately though, Sims 2 for the console is one of my favourite games of all time. I've played with many different friends and both of us always had a blast playing that game.

Picked up Guild Wars 2 for $30 bucks since its on sale. Pretty cool game so far enjoying it a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gonna start Gears 3 insane co-op w/ 4 players after exams are over.  This break will be fun

You gotta do it on classic though no arcade...its so much harder but so much more rewarding when you finish

You gotta do it on classic though no arcade...its so much harder but so much more rewarding when you finish

Yeah we're planning on doing classic

Also might play gow1 since it's free the population boost would be nice

So I got PS+ on Friday. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen is one the games you can get with PS+ right now. Started playing that yesterday and I've been really enjoying it.

It kind of reminds of Fable, but more mature. I think this game has the potential to be even better than Fable 2 and definitely better than 3.

The story isn't very interesting right now and I don't know if it's cause it's a DLC game or.

There's also a lot of travelling on foot. There's fast travel, but you don't just press start and pick a spot on the map. You have to buy these stones and I'm not too sure how it works.

There is also a lot of enemies on these roads so it becomes very tedious. It's made me go and find short cuts and sort of plan out before heading out.

The game is also kinda hard due to the lack if check points. If you think you're gonna die just get the fuck out, especially if it's been awhile since you got to a sacs point.

Besides those flaws the game play itself I find to be really fun. There's even a little bit of Shadow of the Colossus elements where you can climb large creatures and attack then while you're on it. A lot of variety of enemies, big and small, places to travel, secret dungeons. And because there's so much in the game, me not understanding what's going on with the story hasn't effected my experience with the game because I want to see new monsters, new places, get new armour and weapons. So much to explore.

Anyone play Dragons Dogma?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mass Effect 3

Dead Space 1

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

League of Legends

Waiting for Wolf Among Us Episode 2 and Walking Dead Season 2 to come out pls Telltale qq

Mass Effect 3

Dead Space 1

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

League of Legends

Waiting for Wolf Among Us Episode 2 and Walking Dead Season 2 to come out pls Telltale qq

Dead Space 1 is terrifying. When I first played it I got a little far, but after I had to restart for some reason and everytime that first part where you're getting chase to the elevator gets me and I'm like "NOPE" and just stop playing pretty much lol.

Never been a fan of ME and LoL and never played Xcom.

Dead Space 1 is terrifying. When I first played it I got a little far, but after I had to restart for some reason and everytime that first part where you're getting chase to the elevator gets me and I'm like "NOPE" and just stop playing pretty much lol.

Never been a fan of ME and LoL and never played Xcom.

I'm stuck on Chapter 3 or 4, ugh, ran out of plasma cutter ammo...might have to just restart it. The melee is useless in this game and I am low on med packs. Jus realized I could store items, so I've missed picking up so much ammo ~_~ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm stuck on Chapter 3 or 4, ugh, ran out of plasma cutter ammo...might have to just restart it. The melee is useless in this game and I am low on med packs. Jus realized I could store items, so I've missed picking up so much ammo ~_~

Lol hurtin. Yeah it's been a while since I've played that game. Right now as we speak I'm playing RE2 with my buddy. He's playing his own file and I'm playing my file. Were in a private chat on XBL(I'm out if gold) and were playing on the PS3 lol.

Finally bothered to beat the 1st disc and now I'm playing as Claire on disc 2. This game has so much strat to it, love it.

Dead Space is far scarier than RE2 for sure.

Started playing Uncharted 3. Game is absolutely beautiful and very fluid. I can see why there was so much hype for The Last of Us.

The thing is I can't seem to get into it. I'm guessing if I were to start a game from the Uncharted series it'd be the 2nd one.

Friend is letting me borrow his Xbox one for a bit. Just beat ryse, it was alright. Thought it was wayyy too repetitive. Having fun with bf4 though. Anyone looking to play some BF4?

Rekindling some old love for Dark Souls.

Dark Souls 2 soonish :ph34r:

I still want to play Demon Souls. I haven't played any of them yet. Well I played Demons Souls for a little bit, but barely. I was too into MPs at the time too.

I've missed out on so many good games over the years due to my Halo obsession.  I'm trying to go back and play some of them now.

I recently finished Mass Effect, which I liked quite a bit.  Just started Mass Effect 2.

I'm also revisiting some classic PC adventure games.  I was into them pretty hardcore when they were in their heyday, so it's a real nostalgia trip, making them pretty enjoyable for me even though they don't really measure up to today's standards.  Currently playing through Beneath a Steel Sky.  It's pretty good so far, but thank god the free download includes a walkthrough guide...I don't have the time or patience to wander around doing all of the tedious things these games require.  I give myself about 10 minutes to try to figure out what I'm supposed to do, then I cheat shamelessly, lol.

I still want to play Demon Souls. I haven't played any of them yet. Well I played Demons Souls for a little bit, but barely. I was too into MPs at the time too.

Highly suggest playing both then  B)

Countless hours of me having fun/raging.  

Demon Souls and Dark Souls are easily two of my favorite games from this generation. Spent way too much time playing both of them. 

I've missed out on so many good games over the years due to my Halo obsession. I'm trying to go back and play some of them now.

I recently finished Mass Effect, which I liked quite a bit. Just started Mass Effect 2.

I'm also revisiting some classic PC adventure games. I was into them pretty hardcore when they were in their heyday, so it's a real nostalgia trip, making them pretty enjoyable for me even though they don't really measure up to today's standards. Currently playing through Beneath a Steel Sky. It's pretty good so far, but thank god the free download includes a walkthrough guide...I don't have the time or patience to wander around doing all of the tedious things these games require. I give myself about 10 minutes to try to figure out what I'm supposed to do, then I cheat shamelessly, lol.

Same thing happen to me this generation. Too much online gamig and not enough playing other games. So much Halo has made me miss a lot of good games. If I didnt return my 3rd 360 within that month of their return policy and not buy the ps3 I own now I probably would've still been playing online only pretty much.

Ever since I got my ps3, I've played games I've never played before and more of them.

I tried playing Mass Effect, but the aiming is brutal, I'm not a fan of the music and I like music like that for sci-fi, but this music doesn't do it for me.

I tried playing Mass Effect, but the aiming is brutal, I'm not a fan of the music and I like music like that for sci-fi, but this music doesn't do it for me.

Yeah, it has it faults for sure.  I still enjoyed the story though.  It kept me interested despite its imperfections.