ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Alright, can someone help me out. I need some games that can be played with 4 players on one console. I was playing with a couple of friends the other night and we had so much fun playing 2v2's halo 3/reach and MK9 and some castle crashers.

So what are some good ganes for the 360 that can be played with 4 people on one console? :)

Trials Evolution! XBLA arcade just like Castle Crashers is.

Easy to play, impossible to master

I think im gonna go COD Ghosts instead of BF4. Just bc Im not gonna get a new console anytime soon and I know Ghosts should be alright on the 360. I like pub stomping too, and have been familiar with the COD series for a while so it shouldnt take long getting used to. Still wanna get either Arkham Origins or AC4.

Got my left for dead 2 right when I got off work on friday and was so pumped, opened the package popped the case open and.... the Dishonored disc was in there. FML. Sent it back and they said they dont have any more left for dead 2's available. Hahah wow just my luck. Guess ill go check gamestop when I pick up COD ghosts. Doesnt ghosts come out the 5th?

Let me know how you like BF4 in the next couple days/weeks I might be buying it just bc I need a FPS to play lol.

I know you just said you were planning on buying Ghosts but I'll give you my opinion on BF anyways.

I was a bit disappointed in it the first two days. My opinion has done a complete 180. While I don't necessarily love the game like I do Halo, nor I find it quite as addicting, I am having a really good time playing it. I've played MW2 and MW3 a lot, and I like Battlefield more. I was thinking of trading in BF4 for Ghosts, but I'm gonna stand pat and keep BF this time around. The only downside, is the thing that looks like the most amount of fun, Conquest, is only 12v12 so you spend A LOT of time just running around looking for someone. And because the killtimes are so quick, it can be frustrating finally finding someone and dying in literally one second. But, that gamemode definitely sounds like the most fun with all the hectic gameplay and vehicle use. Deathmatch and Domination, etc. (those gametypes that are in both) are more or less the same thing, so it's tough to really put the two up against each other since they're really similar (just different maps).

The ONLY thing that is annoying me in the game is the lack of a party system. I don't know how you can forget something as simple as this, but as of right now you can't join up with a friend beforehand, and find a match together. One of you has to find a match, and the other has to join. While it hasn't been too much of a nuisance to me, because I only play with one other friend so only finding one spot isn't that difficult, it can be pretty damn frustrating for those with big parties. Especially on a game that emphasizes teamwork like Battlefield.

So, at the end of the day, I think on current-gen, either game will work because they're really similar. But on next-gen, I think Battlefield is the game to go with the 32v32 Conquest gamemode. It looks insane. So, once I get a PS4 I'm just gong to spend the $10 to get the next gen game. If you'd rather get Ghosts for your 360 and get BF4 for X1 and can afford it, that's a good option too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know you just said you were planning on buying Ghosts but I'll give you my opinion on BF anyways.

I was a bit disappointed in it the first two days. My opinion has done a complete 180. While I don't necessarily love the game like I do Halo, nor I find it quite as addicting, I am having a really good time playing it. I've played MW2 and MW3 a lot, and I like Battlefield more. I was thinking of trading in BF4 for Ghosts, but I'm gonna stand pat and keep BF this time around. The only downside, is the thing that looks like the most amount of fun, Conquest, is only 12v12 so you spend A LOT of time just running around looking for someone. And because the killtimes are so quick, it can be frustrating finally finding someone and dying in literally one second. But, that gamemode definitely sounds like the most fun with all the hectic gameplay and vehicle use. Deathmatch and Domination, etc. (those gametypes that are in both) are more or less the same thing, so it's tough to really put the two up against each other since they're really similar (just different maps).

The ONLY thing that is annoying me in the game is the lack of a party system. I don't know how you can forget something as simple as this, but as of right now you can't join up with a friend beforehand, and find a match together. One of you has to find a match, and the other has to join. While it hasn't been too much of a nuisance to me, because I only play with one other friend so only finding one spot isn't that difficult, it can be pretty damn frustrating for those with big parties. Especially on a game that emphasizes teamwork like Battlefield.

So, at the end of the day, I think on current-gen, either game will work because they're really similar. But on next-gen, I think Battlefield is the game to go with the 32v32 Conquest gamemode. It looks insane. So, once I get a PS4 I'm just gong to spend the $10 to get the next gen game. If you'd rather get Ghosts for your 360 and get BF4 for X1 and can afford it, that's a good option too.

I am definitely getting Ghosts for the 360, and if I do buy next gen (probably wont until price drops) then I would get BF4 also. Trying to convince a couple of my good friends from college to buy the games and play with me lol im lonely when I play by myself :(

Not sure if you've played previous Battlefield games, but DICE has never been able to get a party system right. When there is a party system in their game, it never works. The party gets split up on two different teams and the only way to fix it is to quit and try again. When the party is on the same team, they get split up on different squads. The lobby would say a player has joined and when the hosts starts, you realize that that player that just joined was actually connecting and now that player isn't in your game that you just began. Constant disconnects were frequent. It's odd that DICE has never mastered what's considered a standard feature nowadays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if you've played previous Battlefield games, but DICE has never been able to get a party system right. When there is a party system in their game, it never works. The party gets split up on two different teams and the only way to fix it is to quit and try again. When the party is on the same team, they get split up on different squads. The lobby would say a player has joined and when the hosts starts, you realize that that player that just joined was actually connecting and now that player isn't in your game that you just began. Constant disconnects were frequent. It's odd that DICE has never mastered what's considered a standard feature nowadays.

Nope, this is my first Battlefield game if that explains my ignorance to their party system lol.

But yes, that is extremely weird and stupid not to have that in a FPS in 2013. And like I said previously, Battlefield likes to market themselves as a game that relies heavily on teamwork. How can you rely on teamwork without being able to party up with your friends/team easily and communicate with them? I was on their forums, and people are complaining about it and it was over 50 pages last time I checked. Hopefully they can add it, but who knows at this point. 

Been trying to get back on playing re2(Resident Evil 2). I watched my buddy play this game was younger and always thought it was an awesome game. My friend has this game in his PS3 so he's sharing his games with me right now. I'm further on his PS3, but I'm getting close to where I was on his PS3.

The thing is in pretty OCD on this game. If I find out there's a better way to do something or if I can save ammo and/or health I'll reset the game and start over.

I'm stacked right now too.

I have:

Handgun with modded piece so you can burst shoot 3 bullets or shoot one bullet if you just click X and don't hold down on it. It also has 18 bullets in the gun already

43 handgun bullets + the 18 already in the handgun

2 shotguns

58 shotgun shells(plus the 5 that are already in one of the shotguns)

1 magnum with 8 bullets in it

A magnum clip with 2 bullets

2 First Aid Sprays

And a bunch of herbs that mixed together and not nice together.

I have other stuff too, but not as important when it comes to combat

This game is genius. So much strategy to this game it's crazy. Tons of puzzles and choice to make. And they're subtle too. You can get screwed over if you don't pay attention to everything. This game is on another level, very unique. Reason why I'm very excited for the new game "Evil Within". Which is made by Shinji Mikami which is the man responsible from Resident Evil 1-4.

Pokemon X - still have a long of hours to go for the game.
Dead Trigger 2 (iOS).
Terraria (PC) - 1.2 update is great.

Been playing Tiny Death Stars quite a bit on my iPhone. Just downloaded it couple of days ago. Really enjoying it.

I just finished Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The game is freaking awesome. In my opinion it's the best of the series, and that's coming from a guy that absolutely adored Chaos Theory. I don't have much time in the MP yet, but that was by far my favorite Splinter Cell campaign. I'm really looking forward to learning the MP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just finished Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The game is freaking awesome. In my opinion it's the best of the series, and that's coming from a guy that absolutely adored Chaos Theory. I don't have much time in the MP yet, but that was by far my favorite Splinter Cell campaign. I'm really looking forward to learning the MP.

Right on. Became more a fan of the series because of Chaos Theory. Just stabbing everyone in the level lol.

I never beat a Splintercell game though. I came close to beating Splinter Cell conviction which I really liked, but that's when my previous 360 stopped reading discs. I was so close too. I'm pretty sure I was at the ending.

They're all fun in they're own way. Conviction changed the series drastically. It was fun in its own right, but I didn't like the direction they were takin Splinter Cell. Blacklist did an absolutely MASTERFUL job of taking everything that was good about Conviction and making it work in a traditional Splinter Cell style game; something I didn't even think was possible. Then they added so much more. The plot, acting, animation, music, and replay value are SO good in this game.

I just love how you can play this game two totally different ways. You can play it very sneaky like a Splinter Cell game, or you can play it like a run and gun 3rd person shooter. Both ways make you feel like a total badass while playing it too. And this game took the replay value to the next level. There is a TON of stuff to do in his game. If you are a completionist, this one will keep you busy for a long time.

Been playing X-Com Multiplayer for srs. So much metagame, so much fun.

Its turn based too, so I don't have the same problems I have in RTS games.

Been away from gaming for 2 and a half months and excited to start it back up. Got money saved for the xbox one and gunna get a bunch of 360 games old and new soon. Plus my mom bought me a nice laptop so I'm gunna be binge gaming soon. Can't wait for it.

Went to a local gaming store today and got the cords I need to play my n64. Also picked up NFL blitz and orcarina of time. Preeeeeetty stoked to play Zelda again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Been playing Diablo 3 again since i finally have a computer that is able to run it. My old laptop was a POS so it died on me when the game first released.

Never in my life have i seen a game so poorly balanced at the highest difficulty level because of a money-making system a developer put in (the auction house) The game is definitely fun and its addicting to kill mobs and explore dungeons but in the end its all about loot. The drops are horrible in Inferno and i just dont know how people can play in Inferno without resorting to the auction house whether you decide to use gold or real money to buy items. It sucks to have to play that way and not use gear you find in game.

Blizzard did say changes are coming though so hopefully it gets better.

Finally got around to getting a 3DS. Should have got one sooner. Been playing Pokemon X and Zelda a Link Between worlds. Both great games so far. Really like the 3D. I thought it would be dumb and I would hardly use it but its actually not too bad. I wanted to get OOT but the gamestop on post is small didn't didn't have it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just got NHL 14 last weekend. It's pretty fun, been playing a lot of if. I don't think there's any HUGE improvements from NHL 12.

I just joined my buddies team and they were one win away from making it to division 1 and we won 5-3 with me getting 3 assists(I play Left D).

downloaded ps2 emulator and final fantasy x iso. dis gon be gud.

My buddy borrows me X. It's the game that got me into turn based games(besides Pokemon). It's also my favourite FF game, but for some reason I can't get myself to play it. I haven't beat it yet, but have played a lot of it which is what I think the problem is. There's no "what happens next" factor.

Finally got around to getting a 3DS. Should have got one sooner. Been playing Pokemon X and Zelda a Link Between worlds. Both great games so far. Really like the 3D. I thought it would be dumb and I would hardly use it but its actually not too bad. I wanted to get OOT but the gamestop on post is small didn't didn't have it.

I've never been a fan of 3D. Ever since they started putting it in all these movies. When the movie is truly 3D it's really cool, but shit like Avatar, it's just not necessary. Not a fan of the 3D on the DS either. I mean it's cool, but you always have to it at a rift angle and when you do out it out of that angle I think it kinda kills the effect. Just my opinion on 3D in general.

I unno what it is, but for some reason I kinda stopped caring about wanting a Nintendo hand held since the DS. Probably has to do with the lack of money lol.

I just got NHL 14 last weekend. It's pretty fun, been playing a lot of if. I don't think there's any HUGE improvements from NHL 12.

I just joined my buddies team and they were one win away from making it to division 1 and we won 5-3 with me getting 3 assists(I play Left D).

My buddy borrows me X. It's the game that got me into turn based games(besides Pokemon). It's also my favourite FF game, but for some reason I can't get myself to play it. I haven't beat it yet, but have played a lot of it which is what I think the problem is. There's no "what happens next" factor.

I've never been a fan of 3D. Ever since they started putting it in all these movies. When the movie is truly 3D it's really cool, but shit like Avatar, it's just not necessary. Not a fan of the 3D on the DS either. I mean it's cool, but you always have to it at a rift angle and when you do out it out of that angle I think it kinda kills the effect. Just my opinion on 3D in general.

I unno what it is, but for some reason I kinda stopped caring about wanting a Nintendo hand held since the DS. Probably has to do with the lack of money lol.

its my goat game personally. i have yet to play a game that matches the greatness of that one.

• Upvote (+1) 1