ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Anyone played Outlast, or Amnesia, or any other scary games?

I've played a little bit of Amnesia at a friends place. I didn't find it that scary. Really scary games i own are Dead Space 1, Doom 3 BFG edition, Silent Hill and i think that's it for really scary games that i own.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ive heard/watched videos and outlast looked pretty intense. Its on the computer though.

Also looking for a co-op zombies story mode type of game, any recommendations anyone? Me and a friend were looking to maybe play some type of zombie game online together.

Ive heard/watched videos and outlast looked pretty intense. Its on the computer though.

Also looking for a co-op zombies story mode type of game, any recommendations anyone? Me and a friend were looking to maybe play some type of zombie game online together.

L4D. That game is always a good go to Zombies game for co-op.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you forget the Resi 5/6 are Resident Evil games they are pretty good zombie games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you forget the Resi 5/6 are Resident Evil games they are pretty good zombie games.

I think they're pretty bad zombies games which is why i don't like them. Not cause they aren't good Res games. Zombies shouldn't be able to ride motorcycles.

Maybe if you ignore they're zombies games they're alright lol.

Better of playing Resident Evil 1-4 though.

I think they're pretty bad zombies games which is why i don't like them. Not cause they aren't good Res games. Zombies shouldn't be able to ride motorcycles.

Well the Las Plagas from Resident Evil 5 are zombies in the traditional sense not the Romero sense. 

Was watching some Rev3games.

Adam Sessler reviewed Arkham Origins and got his hands on Knack. I'd link the videos, but on my 360 since.

Sessler said that Origins has a pretty good story, but the game play is the same old same old, but the boss battles are awesome cause you actually feel like you're in a fight with them.

He said Knack actually looked really good and wasn't just a demo to show off the PS4s hardware. He said it's an action-platformer which is something we don't really see in AAA titles anymore and that it's difficult. Not too difficult where it just constantly punishes you, but you're rewarded when you beat something.

I'm actually kinda excited to try it out.

5 and 6 are not good resident evil games. They are a absolute disgrace to a classic series.

Batman is great, sort of the same feel, but they are such great games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was watching some Rev3games.

Adam Sessler reviewed Arkham Origins and got his hands on Knack. I'd link the videos, but on my 360 since.

Sessler said that Origins has a pretty good story, but the game play is the same old same old, but the boss battles are awesome cause you actually feel like you're in a fight with them.

He said Knack actually looked really good and wasn't just a demo to show off the PS4s hardware. He said it's an action-platformer which is something we don't really see in AAA titles anymore and that it's difficult. Not too difficult where it just constantly punishes you, but you're rewarded when you beat something.

I'm actually kinda excited to try it out.

Arkham Origins just doesn't live up to City or Asylum. It doesn't really do anything new. Pretty much is the same game mechanics with a new story. Still fun, just lost in Arkham City and Asylum's shadow. Everyone is hyped for Knack though. Looks pretty good.

You need to play L4D1 and L4D2 if you haven't. 

2 of the best games of this generation. 

Dead Space 3 is another option. 

Zombie Apocalypse and I Made a Game With Zombies are top down shooter co-op zombie games.

For the most part though it isn't a very good genre. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So left for dead 2 is the best bet?

I like L4D1 better. More levels are during the night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what new games are you guys gonna get? Arkham Origins, COD Ghosts, Assassins Creed 4, BF4, any others? I was looking at maybe getting BF4 or Assassins Creed but I have heard that BF4 isnt very good on 360 and is better on next gen or PC. Thoughts?

So what new games are you guys gonna get? Arkham Origins, COD Ghosts, Assassins Creed 4, BF4, any others? I was looking at maybe getting BF4 or Assassins Creed but I have heard that BF4 isnt very good on 360 and is better on next gen or PC. Thoughts?

Will get Origins when price is reduced. Don't care for CoD. BF4 only gonna get when i have a next gen console. AC4 looks decent, but the keep making games every year it's hard to keep up so i'm just gonna wait till they make an AC game that really captures my attention. So they pretty much have to make an AC that's in Japan and you're a Ninja and you fight Samurai.

I wouldn't bother with BF4 on this gen. It's a next gen game. 12vs12 on huge maps isn't very fun imo. That's why i barely play BF3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would wait for next gen for BF4, or get it for PC. Looks a lot better and has 32 v 32. I'm getting CoD Ghosts, AC4, and The Wolf Among Us. South Park Stick of Truth was delayed  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would wait for next gen for BF4, or get it for PC. Looks a lot better and has 32 v 32. I'm getting CoD Ghosts, AC4, and The Wolf Among Us. South Park Stick of Truth was delayed  :(

South park has a game coming out!? and which one is the wolf among us?

South park has a game coming out!? and which one is the wolf among us?

Yeah they do. It looks pretty good. The Wolf Among Us is Telltale's new game, guys who made The Walking Dead game last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hahaha that looks awesome! What all platforms is it coming to?

oh and BTW I am getting LFD2 in the mail today, gonna grind it all weekend and see how I like it!

What is Wolf Among Us about?

Hahaha that looks awesome! What all platforms is it coming to?

oh and BTW I am getting LFD2 in the mail today, gonna grind it all weekend and see how I like it!

What is Wolf Among Us about?

It's coming out for 360, PS3, and PC. 

Nice! I love L4D2. Had so much fun playing that with friends in college. 

Haven't played too much into the first episode yet, so not 100% sure. Here's the trailer though

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's coming out for 360, PS3, and PC. 

Nice! I love L4D2. Had so much fun playing that with friends in college. 

Haven't played too much into the first episode yet, so not 100% sure. Here's the trailer though

That looks different, but Im guessing they are throwing in the choices thing like in Walking Dead? Should be pretty cool. Im excited about LFD2, hoping to get my friends in on it too.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and Battlefield 4.

I just beat GTA V last night, but I have a few side missions I have to complete to get all 69.

I'll move back to Kingdom Hearts now that I beat GTA.

Battlefield is my primary MP I guess now that Halo sucks. I'm not crazy in love with it though. It is my first BF game that I've played so I'm willing to give it more of a chance. I understand it's a "next gen game" but I'm not getting a PS4 for a while, so I picked it up on the 29th. It's like you guys said, the 12v12 is too small for game modes like Conquest. It really needs to be 32v32 so I'm not really liking that. So, I end up playing on the smaller/medium maps and gametypes like Domination and Deathmatch, and well, I prefer CoD's gameplay to BF's so far in these gametypes. We'll see how it goes though in the next week or two.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been playing a lot of War Thunder lately. It's a 1935-1960 era multiplayer dogfighting sim, a very fantastic game especially considering it's free.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and Battlefield 4.

I just beat GTA V last night, but I have a few side missions I have to complete to get all 69.

I'll move back to Kingdom Hearts now that I beat GTA.

Battlefield is my primary MP I guess now that Halo sucks. I'm not crazy in love with it though. It is my first BF game that I've played so I'm willing to give it more of a chance. I understand it's a "next gen game" but I'm not getting a PS4 for a while, so I picked it up on the 29th. It's like you guys said, the 12v12 is too small for game modes like Conquest. It really needs to be 32v32 so I'm not really liking that. So, I end up playing on the smaller/medium maps and gametypes like Domination and Deathmatch, and well, I prefer CoD's gameplay to BF's so far in these gametypes. We'll see how it goes though in the next week or two.

Let me know how you like BF4 in the next couple days/weeks I might be buying it just bc I need a FPS to play lol.