ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

People are saying the story is worth it, but I can't enjoy a video game story with the mechanics and hand holding this one presents. It feels like too much of an interactive story with inconsequential decisions, that just isn't enjoyable for me, but obviously, certain people enjoy that.

It's also depressing when people say the best part of the game is the story in the better reviews for it, and somewhere in the article it says it almost is on par with film or literature. If I wanted to enjoy something for the story why wouldn't I just choose those better mediums? That is one thing that bugs me about gaming recently. We are forgetting that the most important part is the gaming aspect.

Well I haven't played it yet so I can't really say whether there's a challenge or not, but I know for a fact that a Heavy Rain wasn't a hand holding experience and had some heavy consequences for failing.

I think with how gaming is growing story is very important. Of course the actual game play is important, but gaming isn't like what I use to be. It's too advanced now to act like the story is the least bit important. It's not like playing Mario or PAC-Man where the goal is to only beat the level and get the high score.

An example of an alright story with fun game play would be Tomb Raider. Felt like I was playing a movie and I preferred the game (the new one) over the movies. So right there i would prefer gaming over movies. A game like Heavy Rain, I'd prefer that over other movies too. But that's just me so I don't see why you wouldn't pick video games? I mean I do get it, but if you're a gamer you would already know why you would choose gaming over a movie or book.

I think if the game play is terrible and the story is well done it doesn't matter how good the story is, but if the game is done well and the story is shit, well it all depends on the game play vs story, but depending on the type of game.

Anyone plan on playing Beyond Two Souls? I played and beat Heavy Rain with my buddy and really enjoyed it. I watched a demo of Beyond Two Souls and I got sucked right into it, looks really good.

I watched Walshy stream that game last night. Looked pretty cool.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5  Never played a KH game besides KH2 and I loved that game.  Going to buy the rest of the KH games as well and 2.5 for the Final Mix versions

Halo 1 LANs 'cause they're fun lol

BO2 I only play when I have a team for League.  The rest of the shooters that are on xbl are ass with the exception of Reach and Shadowrun so Im stuck with this when it comes to a 4v4 game

SF4.  Pretty much my main competitive game.  Wish I made the switch to fighters around h2's time to make Fighters my main game. So much more fun and if no randomness at all is a huge draw for me when it comes to competitive games.  And risk/rewards

I don't mean to make a PS3 vs 360 thing.. Well I do, but..

Even though 360 sold more consoles I think PS3 won this generation in terms of content and such. Constantly producing content for the ps3 while 360 kinda has been dead for a few years. Just constant sequels and they're all getting shittier and shittier.

PS3 has AAA titles still coming out and they announced a Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remake for next year

I'm not trying to be a fan boy cause I played my 360 more than I did my ps3(since I didn't buy a ps3 still like 2 years ago), but im just really impressed with Sony. For awhile I was rooting for 360 during E3s too just a little.

Im just saying that I'm really impressed with Sony.

It's all personal preference

I think for the most part story games suck.  Ps3 has those and the replay value to me seems poor for the games and the story sometimes is mediocre as well.  I'm not a fan of JRPGS or RPGs with exceptions of  a few which I enjoy.  Again, not a ll suck but a decent amount imo are pretty boring and take so long to even get interesting.  An example being Beyond two souls, wtf am I going to do after I finish the game lol. 

Xbox is more about competitive MP and I like that more so for things like replay value.  PS3 doesn't have much competitive games that are exclusive, and if they are they're pretty awful (Killzone).  If the game isn't exclusive then the competition in game is stronger on xbox considering there is a larger playerbase and games like CoD are using xbox for MLG so most people play on xbox that are competitive

-Pokemon Y: 8 hours in and I finally got my 2nd badge

-Trials Evolution: Finally clinched top 500 global. The game reels you in if you play it long enough.

It's all personal preference

I think for the most part story games suck. Ps3 has those and the replay value to me seems poor for the games and the story sometimes is mediocre as well. I'm not a fan of JRPGS or RPGs with exceptions of a few which I enjoy. Again, not a ll suck but a decent amount imo are pretty boring and take so long to even get interesting. An example being Beyond two souls, wtf am I going to do after I finish the game lol.

Xbox is more about competitive MP and I like that more so for things like replay value. PS3 doesn't have much competitive games that are exclusive, and if they are they're pretty awful (Killzone). If the game isn't exclusive then the competition in game is stronger on xbox considering there is a larger playerbase and games like CoD are using xbox for MLG so most people play on xbox that are competitive

It's not really up for debate to be honest. PS3 has far more exclusives than 360 and that's just a fact. They also have more of a variety of games that are exclusive, that's also a fact.

Only argument you can make is that YOU(yourself) like the exclusives better on the 360.

Exclusives for 360 = Halo series, GoW series, Forza series and the Fable series that's no longer an exclusive. They're all sequels. They have some arcade games too, but for AAA titles that's pretty much it.

PS3 has ALOT. Resistance series, uncharted series, Gran Turismo series, LBP 1 and 2 and the LBP racing game, Heavy, Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Mod Nation Racers or what ever it's called, MGS 4, The Last of Us and a lot more. Those are just some of the games that I can think of without looking up the list.

Don't forget about PS+ either.

So in terms of content PS3 shits all over 360.

"360 has more competitive games". I'm assuming you're talking about shooters cause they only have 2 games that are shooters. Halo and GoW. Halo has been getting shittier and shittier and so has GoW. So what other competitive games are we talking about lol? Yes CoD is more popular on the 360, but it's not an exclusive and there's still a lot of people who play on the ps3. Don't forget ps3 was used for MLG too for CoD an Tekken.

PS3 supports FGs more if I'm not mistaken as well. They help sponsor tournaments and also have an F2P Tekken game on the PS3 which is decent.

So in terms if exclusive competitive games 360

Has nothing too special except IMO Halo 3. I give points though for Reach MLG v7 and GoW since people so say GoW is competitive.

Don't get me wrong when it comes to playing online I definitely play on my 360 more, but I find Sony to be far more impressive over 360.

360 actually looks like its ready for next gen while PS3 looks like it's still going.

Also like I said I play more on my 360, but facts are facts and I don't think the argument of "well I like these 3 games more over the many that Sony has" is much of an argument. I mean if it was a closer number then yeah, but it's not.

But every non exclusive sells infinitely better on the 360. Every exclusive on the 360 sells infinitely better than anything on the PS3.

Consumers talk with their money and, in that sense, the 360 shits on the PS3.

I'd also argue games with you, but it's honestly all down to personal opinion and I've bought infinitely more games and exclusives on the 360 as they have been of higher quality to me personally. Not to mention all the extra smaller exclusives you listed for PS3 when leaving out some of the best games the 360 produced. 2 easy series are Dead Rising and Forza. I'll give you more if you want.

Like I said though, games are personal, numbers talk.

But every non exclusive sells infinitely better on the 360. Every exclusive on the 360 sells infinitely better than anything on the PS3.

Consumers talk with their money and, in that sense, the 360 shits on the PS3.

I'd also argue games with you, but it's honestly all down to personal opinion and I've bought infinitely more games and exclusives on the 360 as they have been of higher quality to me personally. Not to mention all the extra smaller exclusives you listed for PS3 when leaving out some of the best games the 360 produced. 2 easy series are Dead Rising and Forza. I'll give you more if you want.

Like I said though, games are personal, numbers talk.

Again not up for debate. Oh? Numbers talk? While you're arguing with numbers. PS3 has more exclusives and more games, fact. Yet here you are trying to tell me that because the 360 is more popular it sells more copies of non exclusives which means they produce more content.

What extra smaller exclusives did I bring up? Mod nation racers or whatever it's called? It's one of their exclusive games that isn't a "small" game. It may not be as big as Halo or GoW, but so what? I listed all the games for 360 except I forgot Dead Rising. How ever Dead Rising 1 and 2 are tl exclusives anymore.

Is there any other games I forgot that are exclusive to the 360? Kinectimals? Lol I'm not gonna bring up motion gaming. I also brought up Forza so in that small list of 360 games btw. I could also continue with the ps3 list if I wanted, there's still plenty of big name games that are exclusive to the ps3.

Here is the only reason why the 360 is more popular. An early business decision. 360 sells a console that will break on you and sells it for 500 while the ps3 releases there's late and charges you 700 for it. So that's why you have the 360 selling more. Not because it's "better". I'm also not even talking about what console is better or more popular just the fact that Sony produces more content and still is.

Anyways you're argument has nothing to do with my statement. So if want to respond to this post I hope you acknowledge my statement and not bring up sales and your opinion on what games you like better cause it has nothing to do with Sony producing more content than MSFT.

360 has the head start and looked good while PS3 had a shitty head start, but has been consistently producing content through its entire life span while 360 has been looking worse and worse every year when it comes to games. The thing is it's not just me who thinks this. I was watching a pod cast where a journalist was talking about MSFT and how there's nothing really been exciting going on with them until they did the 180 and how they actually have games for the Xbox One.

I didn't ignore what you said, just told you that what content/games you like is a completely personal decision. 

One person may buy and love their 360 because of how much better competitive shooters are on their console. Where someone like you may enjoy games like Heavy Rain, Uncharted, and The Last of Us more. 

What I can tell you is that when games come out, they sell a lot more copies on the 360 than they do on the PS3. That means, more people are deciding to buy their content on that platform in comparison to the other. That means they are choosing the 360 over the PS3 even to this day. Just go look at the sales of GTA V if you want to see it in action. 

If you want me to just break down the personal opinion of games on each system though, here I go...

What extra smaller exclusives did I bring up? Mod nation racers or whatever it's called? It's one of their exclusive games that isn't a "small" game. It may not be as big as Halo or GoW, but so what? I listed all the games for 360 except I forgot Dead Rising. How ever Dead Rising 1 and 2 are tl exclusives anymore.
Is there any other games I forgot that are exclusive to the 360? Kinectimals? Lol I'm not gonna bring up motion gaming. I also brought up Forza so in that small list of 360 games btw. I could also continue with the ps3 list if I wanted, there's still plenty of big name games that are exclusive to the ps3.

ModNation Racers, Gran Turismo, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls all performed poorly when it came to sales in terms of what they were suppose to be, so yes, I would call them small games. 

And there aren't other games to talk about on the 360? Crackdown sold more copies than anything you mention for the PS3. Games like Alan Wake, Project Gotham Racing, Trials, Banjo-Kazooie, Dance Central, Dead or Alive 4, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Minecraft, Ninja Gaiden 2, Shadow Complex, State of Decay, Too Human, Toy Soldiers 1&2 plus more and some great RPGs that came exclusively. 

That isn't mentioning the huge advantage the 360 had with having Mass Effect and Bioshock start out exclusively on their system where it allowed them to move consoles and way more product that the PS3 ever did with both of those. 

Here is the only reason why the 360 is more popular. An early business decision. 360 sells a console that will break on you and sells it for 500 while the ps3 releases there's late and charges you 700 for it. So that's why you have the 360 selling more. Not because it's "better". I'm also not even talking about what console is better or more popular just the fact that Sony produces more content and still is. 

It is more popular because it continued to sell more consoles than the PS3 from 2005 until 2012. This is going to be the first year that the PS3 will outsell the 360 and their is a new system coming out before the year is up. So you can say it isn't better, but more people are buying it over the years and more people are playing it over the life span. Consumers choose what they want the most, that has obviously been the 360 over this generation. How does content produced, and how YOU feel about it the determining factor, when sales and people playing show that people are choosing it over the PS3. 

Anyways you're argument has nothing to do with my statement. So if want to respond to this post I hope you acknowledge my statement and not bring up sales and your opinion on what games you like better cause it has nothing to do with Sony producing more content than MSFT. 

360 has the head start and looked good while PS3 had a shitty head start, but has been consistently producing content through its entire life span while 360 has been looking worse and worse every year when it comes to games. The thing is it's not just me who thinks this. I was watching a pod cast where a journalist was talking about MSFT and how there's nothing really been exciting going on with them until they did the 180 and how they actually have games for the Xbox One. 

It had everything to do with you statement, but didn't align with the argument you wanted to make/have. It had to do with one that was found in fact and not your opinion on content. This is the first year I might have spent more time playing my PS3. Those previous 7 years mean infinitely more than what the PS3 has done at the end of it's life cycle. 

If the Xbox was looking worse and worse it would have stopped selling at the rate it was, but it didn't and more and more people continued to play it more and more. They continued to buy their content instead of the content the PS3 was producing until this last year. So if you want to think what the PS3 has done over the last year is more important than you are more than welcome to do so, but looking at this life cycle it is obvious consumers have chosen the 360's content over the PS3s. The numbers don't lie. 

Your numbers on what content is better and how many more good console exclusives there are do, as they are all based around your opinion. 

My opinion, just so you have it, games like Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Gears 1, Gears 2, and some arcade titles alone were worth more than anything the PS3 ever released this generation. They fit into the content I wanted and I would play every day. Where you are going to disagree and continue this argument about content that is completely opinion based. 

I didn't ignore what you said, just told you that what content/games you like is a completely personal decision.

One person may buy and love their 360 because of how much better competitive shooters are on their console. Where someone like you may enjoy games like Heavy Rain, Uncharted, and The Last of Us more.

What I can tell you is that when games come out, they sell a lot more copies on the 360 than they do on the PS3. That means, more people are deciding to buy their content on that platform in comparison to the other. That means they are choosing the 360 over the PS3 even to this day. Just go look at the sales of GTA V if you want to see it in action.

If you want me to just break down the personal opinion of games on each system though, here I go...

ModNation Racers, Gran Turismo, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls all performed poorly when it came to sales in terms of what they were suppose to be, so yes, I would call them small games.

And there aren't other games to talk about on the 360? Crackdown sold more copies than anything you mention for the PS3. Games like Alan Wake, Project Gotham Racing, Trials, Banjo-Kazooie, Dance Central, Dead or Alive 4, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Minecraft, Ninja Gaiden 2, Shadow Complex, State of Decay, Too Human, Toy Soldiers 1&2 plus more and some great RPGs that came exclusively.

That isn't mentioning the huge advantage the 360 had with having Mass Effect and Bioshock start out exclusively on their system where it allowed them to move consoles and way more product that the PS3 ever did with both of those.

It is more popular because it continued to sell more consoles than the PS3 from 2005 until 2012. This is going to be the first year that the PS3 will outsell the 360 and their is a new system coming out before the year is up. So you can say it isn't better, but more people are buying it over the years and more people are playing it over the life span. Consumers choose what they want the most, that has obviously been the 360 over this generation. How does content produced, and how YOU feel about it the determining factor, when sales and people playing show that people are choosing it over the PS3.

It had everything to do with you statement, but didn't align with the argument you wanted to make/have. It had to do with one that was found in fact and not your opinion on content. This is the first year I might have spent more time playing my PS3. Those previous 7 years mean infinitely more than what the PS3 has done at the end of it's life cycle.

If the Xbox was looking worse and worse it would have stopped selling at the rate it was, but it didn't and more and more people continued to play it more and more. They continued to buy their content instead of the content the PS3 was producing until this last year. So if you want to think what the PS3 has done over the last year is more important than you are more than welcome to do so, but looking at this life cycle it is obvious consumers have chosen the 360's content over the PS3s. The numbers don't lie.

Your numbers on what content is better and how many more good console exclusives there are do, as they are all based around your opinion.

My opinion, just so you have it, games like Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Gears 1, Gears 2, and some arcade titles alone were worth more than anything the PS3 ever released this generation. They fit into the content I wanted and I would play every day. Where you are going to disagree and continue this argument about content that is completely opinion based.

From reading your post I can tell this is already a messy conversation.

Again what does the success of sales have to do with amount of content being produced from each company/console? Extremely irrelevant.

Honestly there shouldn't be much of a debate. I never said Sonys games are better, I never said Sony sells better than MSFT. All I said was Sony has been much more content than MSFT which is very true. But yet all of a sudden you bring up opinions and sales when those 2 things aren't relevant. What does my opinion on a game have to do with Sony producing more content? What does sales have to do with Sony producing more content?

Gran Turismo is a small game?! Lol. Heavy Rain is a small game? Nope. Beyond Two Souls a small game? Definitely not. Sorry they didn't sell Halo and CoD, but they are definitely not small games. Only one I guess is Mod racers, but still not a "small" game, just not extremely popular.

Crackdown sold well most likely cause of the H3 beta. But again wtf does sales have to do with it? That game is trash anyways lol. I know I'm not trying to bring my opinion on this, but Isn't it that second one that people actually liked?

Alan Wake is an exclusive? So is Left 4 Dead 1 and 2? Since when?

You're bringing up a bunch of small games just to try and prove a point. Remember how I said wasn't done? Well I was talking about AAA titles not mini games and stuff cause that's another story. You bring up Mine Craft, I bring up Journey, you bring up state of decay, I bring up Hotline Miami. You bring up Banjoo Kazooie, I bring up a long list of PS1 games and PS2 games.

Isn't a trials game going to the PS3 or PS4 or something? Anyways point is you can bring up any game you want, but the fact is Sony produces more content, it's been like that for the past few years. I've noticed that just from watch watching E3.

Mass Effect and Bioshock were at the early years of the 360, but yet they still aren't exclusives. In terms of content Sony is still winning. All this tells me is MSFT is smart for throwing money at console sellers right away to sell consoles, but then they forget about content after.

Lol omg amo. Just reading your post is so frustrating cause it stirs away from anything I'm saying, but yet some how you bring in the topic of content and how you do that is by saying "fuck content 360 sold more therefore content is relevant". Do you know how society works? We're sheep to a certain extent. The reason why the 360 dominated has nothing to do with content. It completely has to do with the price tag and the release date. $700 console or $500 console which comes out months earlier. It's the reason why I bought a 360. Cause I couldn't wait any longer for the 80gb PS3. Anyways since everyone was buying 360s first those peoples friends were buying 360s as well so they could play together. It's a chain reaction and that's usually how things work which is why Sony decided to make the smart move by selling the console cheaper and not very late. They're doing the same thing the MSFT did with the 360.

Again you bring up sales has nothing to do with what Sony has been doing. Sony has been doing some good shit these past few years and I didn't notice until I actually buy one cause I was biased with my 360 and all I did was play H3, but once Halo:Reach came out I grew tired of my 360, especially since it was my 2nd 360 that broke on me. You how ever keep saying "Hey 360 sold more so argument is invalid and it's just your opinion" when I'm not even using my opinion as argument like you keep doing.

You just don't get it. As I mentioned before.. Why the 360 is so successful has to do with smart business decisions. They sell you a shit product that will most likely break down on you by the time you've already had a library of games to choose from that you own where you wouldn't even consider to buy a ps3 cause you bought all these games for the 360. Probably the mentality of a lot of parents and owners of the console. Also the fact that everyone bought a 360 first so there was a chain reaction of their friends buying one too. Also to bring up the fact that the majority of people play CoD on their 360 so PS+ and The Last of Us mean fuck all to them since the only game they play is CoD which is on both consoles, but 360 is more popular, especially in NA. That is why you don't see the transition. Why would you change consoles so late in the game? You wouldn't. So MSFT was smart for those decisions they made. But that still has nothing to do with how Sony just continues to produce content left and right.

Edit: I also forgot about peoples gamer score. There a lot of people who wouldn't just go give up their gamer score or trophies.

My opinion? What about my opinion? You do realize all I'm doing making a list of games. I never said MGS4 is better than GoW and that Killzone is better than Halo so why are you talking about what I think? It's not what I think it's what is actual fact.

Fact: I like Halo 3 and MLGv7 Reach more than I like Killzone.

So if we were talking about opinions id say I enjoyed my 360 more for the majority of it, but I'm not talking about what I liked more and this is what you don't get.

You can't use the "well it's your opinion" in every single argument.

Even with me having played 360 more I can still admit MSFT is a cheap company and I've thought since I bought my first 360. But that's just my opinion.

Now you're getting crazy. The Last of Us is the game of this generation and PS+ is something that all console games should be thriving or where Halo 3 and Gears aren't even close. I played a lot more of gears and halo, but that doesn't mean just cause I played something more doesn't mean I can have a different opinion while it seems you're completely biased. Because you played Halo more it's better than The last of Us is pretty much wha you're saying. Also you can easily make the argument that the uncharted series is better than Halo 3 - 4. I haven't even played uncharted, but just from the talk of those games and the scores it's gotten.

I'm talking numbers and you keep

Bringing up the "well I like ODST more". Good for you! What does that have to do with numbers? Oh right NOTHING! If the numbers were closer it'd be a different story, but it's not.

I'll make a list one more time for you.

360: Forza series(2,3,4 and horizons)Halo series(3, ODST, Reach and 4)GoW series(1-3 and judgement day)fable series(no longer exclusives), dead rising series(no longer exclusive), mass effect series(barely an exclusive since everyone knew it would be out for the ps3).

MGS4, Killzone 2 and 3(plus they have an HD version of Killzone 1), LBP 1, 2, the LBP racing game and F2P LBP is still going to be released.

Resistance 1-3, uncharted 1-3, heavy rain(not a small game), beyond two souls(definitely not a small game), Infamous 1 and 2, Gran Turismo 5&6, God of War 3 and God of War ascensions, those hawk shooters, 2 or 3 Ratchet and Clank games plus they announced a new one is coming to the ps3, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us. Plus all these nostalgia HD remakes like Ico and Shadow, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 plus 2.5 was announced.

PS+ giving you games like Far Car 3 for free. Just so much.

Those aren't even all the games, yet there are more different IPs and complete series coming from Sony that are exclusives.

Sorry, but it's not a debate. You can definitely talk about how 360 sold more in another discussion,but you can't say "well I like Halo more therefore content doesn't matter".

wall of peace lol.

still playing league and gta, lookin to suck at some h3 tomorrow.

How do you not get that saying PS3 content is better than 360 isn't your opinion?

There are no numbers or statistical or factual evidence that can back up that claim and it is everything you based your posts on.

I talked about it in my first and second post. Then I gave you ways to show who won this generation (where this conversation started), and then I gave you my personal opinion.

I'm sorry that you can't see how your opinion on content doesn't determine anything, but that isn't my problem.

Also, I don't appreciate you changing.my words and making complete assumptions about things I said to attempt to make me look bad. It's incredibly disrespectful and the reason I won't have a conversation with you about this stuff again. I've made the mistake enough times. You don't argue points or facts, just how you feel.

How do you not get that saying PS3 content is better than 360 isn't your opinion?

You don't argue points or facts, just how you feel.

Cause when did I say that PS3s content is better than 360s? My statement was PS3 produces more which is fact. So I don't know why you keep talking about why you like Halo more than any game on the PS3 since I never asked which console games do you think are better.

Edit: You do realize you're the only talking about preference right? I never said the PS3 is better and I never said 360 is worse. 360 did better with their business decisions to sell more, clearly. Do you not see in agreeing with you that 360 was more successful? Lol

Honestly it's you who's not getting it. Cause you're arguing different things.

That's ironic cause I'm talking about facts and points and you keep bring up your opinion.

even though ps4 has more exclusives, i don't find any of them all that appealing

That's because neither console has an extremely exciting game at launch and Sony doesn't have that game for the basic gamer. Well they so, but Xbox kids only care about Titan Fall and CoD. To them any other shooter can fuck off.

Maybe go read your response to Akuma before you try and make that argument. You obviously are making a case for one having more and better content. 

What facts are your bringing up? I haven't seen you say one thing that is based in fact. If you can produce some kind of factual evidence to back any of the claims you've made, I'll listen and respond. 

yeah this debate went pretty lame quick lol.  my response for the most part is what amo said, personal preference.  Facts don't matter when 90% of the exclusives Sony has are games I don't really care for.  The only exclusive that came out for Sony is KH1.5 and KH2.5 (which I can get the english modded version on an emu but I want trophies, so meh) is the new Guilty Gear coming out.   

And what are you talking about Titanfall being the only exclusive people are talking about? Quantam break is getting hyped up because the people who made Alan Wake is making it, Dead Rising 3, etc are getting hype.

Also, the only shooters that have showed gameplay so far is Titanfall, BF4 and CoD Ghosts.  Black Tusks game hasn't shown real gameplay yet so when it comes to shooter fans of course they're going to cling to a game like Titanfall (which legitimately has a reason to have hype behind it)

even though ps4 has more exclusives, i don't find any of them all that appealing 

I have the same problem with Microsoft, except for Halo. Never really liked any of their other exclusive games. Pretty much if you like multiplayer console shooters like CoD and Halo, go with Xbox One. If you like heavy single player games like Final Fantasy and Uncharted, go with ps4. If you like both, get both.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hearing it is only an international problem at this point. Any U.S. reports?

lot of people were talking about it on Reddit, so maybe

Maybe go read your response to Akuma before you try and make that argument. You obviously are making a case for one having more and better content.

What facts are your bringing up? I haven't seen you say one thing that is based in fact. If you can produce some kind of factual evidence to back any of the claims you've made, I'll listen and respond.

I just did. I said Sony has produces more content. Liking something more than another has nothing to do with it. I never said "Sonys games are better". YOU'RE the one who keeps talking about

preference.

Me: Sony has more games(not implying that Sony has better games, just making a statement that Sony has more).

You: But I like my 360 games more.

Me: You're allowed to like your 360 games more, I'm just saying Sony has more games.

You: That's just your opinion.

That's legitimately how our conversation has went.

yeah this debate went pretty lame quick lol. my response for the most part is what amo said, personal preference. Facts don't matter when 90% of the exclusives Sony has are games I don't really care for. The only exclusive that came out for Sony is KH1.5 and KH2.5 (which I can get the english modded version on an emu but I want trophies, so meh) is the new Guilty Gear coming out.

And what are you talking about Titanfall being the only exclusive people are talking about? Quantam break is getting hyped up because the people who made Alan Wake is making it, Dead Rising 3, etc are getting hype.

Also, the only shooters that have showed gameplay so far is Titanfall, BF4 and CoD Ghosts. Black Tusks game hasn't shown real gameplay yet so when it comes to shooter fans of course they're going to cling to a game like Titanfall (which legitimately has a reason to have hype behind it)

Yes and I said you're allowed to have your own preference which I've clearly said. But when you start disagreeing with me by using your opinion the conversation looks like this.

Me: 10 is more than 3

You: 10 is "meh", I like 3 better

Me: Okay you like 3 more, but 10 is still more than 3

You: It's all preference

Yeah Xbox One only has Titan Fall. I unno about that hype for Quantums new game cause no one knows a thing about it. I've watched interviews of

Journalists feelings of the game. Their feelings about the game is just that they don't know how to feel about it. I never seen a "I'm soooooo exited for this game".

Dead Rising 3 will eventually come to the Ps4 just like the other 2 eventually became available on the ps3 so i won't miss out by owning a ps4 and not an Xbox one, I'll just have to wait. But Dead Rising 3 does look okay. I'd like to see the actual game though cause it looks a little iffy.

Yes I'm aware that there's an FPS that's coming out by Black Tusk which has John Howard on the team, but that doesn't excite me to get an Xbox One because..

1) FPS' are my least favourite genre of game to get excited for thanks to CoD, Reach and Halo 4.

2) we know nothing about it

3) it's not a launch title so like Halo 5 we'll have to wait and see

I don't think this excites a lot of people either except for those who actually know who John Howard is. My buddy says he played a lot of CR and I know he's played a lot of H3 and played competitively, but if I told him John Howard was making a game he wouldn't know who I was talking about and if I did tell him who he was he'd just probably say "cool" or something unenthusiastic.

Opinion wars!

I'll just keep mine quick. If you enjoy multiplayer games, lean to Xbox. If you enjoy single player games, lean to Playstation. If you enjoy both, lean to debt.

Opinion wars!

I'll just keep mine quick. If you enjoy multiplayer games, lean to Xbox. If you enjoy single player games, lean to Playstation. If you enjoy both, lean to debt.

Nope. More like can't comprehend what one is saying and misunderstanding wars!

You must not have read my last post or else you would see that the topic wasn't suppose to be about opinions, but Cows and amo decided to make it an opinion discussion just like you're doing.

I also don't agree with that statement. Next generation seems a little better for PS4 in terms of online play and games. The controller being improved for FPS games and cross game chat will help the online experience. But I'm not trying to get into a ps4 vs Xbox one argument.

If you were to say if you want to play SP go to PS3 and if you're more about MP then play on 360 id highly agree with you.

• Downvote (-1) 1