ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

anyone play stardew valley? is it relaxing like minecraft?

Supposed to be, and really addicting. Music is supposed to be great too.

When it comes to that kind of game, I'm looking into getting Astroneer.

H1Z1 is all I've been playing for the past month.

You'd think I would be decent at the game by now...but no.

I absolutely suck at shooting on PC, yet I still have a blast playing H1Z1.

Just finished RES EVIL 7. damn I couldn't put the game down, played it from start too finish, competed in 11 hours or so. Amazing game, the res evil I've been waiting for since 4. I enjoyed it being in FPS now, nothing much else I can say expected I highly recommend!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I finished Portal for the first time last week. Had to play just 90 minutes of it for a school assignment, but I figured I'd finish it. First completion of 2017.

My plan is to replay a few games and jump into new ones, some I already started playing in December 2016. I will try streaming these, as one of my frequent viewers (also my stream mod) told me I should jump back into single player games.

Battlefield 1, Halo 5, and bits of Destiny are what I am primarily playing on my Xbox right now, with the older Halos sprinkled in occasionally. I will replay Mirrors Edge, Mirrors Edge: Catalyst, Quantum Break, Life is Strange and maybe the newer Tomb Raider games (waiting for Crystal Dynamics to announce Rise's sequel :D ). New games will be The Walking Dead Seasons 2 and 3, Half Life, Oblivion (finally haha. I've played it once or twice before, but not in depth till now). On the fence are Halo Wars 2, Halo: Spartan Strike, Deus Ex, Morrowind. I really want to complete the Halo library of games. Accomplishing that would feel amazing, but I am skeptical over Spartan Strike. I've been told that its better than Assaut. HW 2 looks decent storywise...and dem Blur Studios cutscenes <3...but the RTS gameplay, even from the original game, isn't  quite my cup of tea. 

If Halo Wars 2 turns out of be good, I might consider it.

Can you guys tell me whether or not if overwatch is worh the purchase,

is it as good as the critics make out?

Or is it it just a flash in pan.

I finished Portal for the first time last week. Had to play just 90 minutes of it for a school assignment, but I figured I'd finish it. First completion of 2017.

My plan is to replay a few games and jump into new ones, some I already started playing in December 2016. I will try streaming these, as one of my frequent viewers (also my stream mod) told me I should jump back into single player games.

Battlefield 1, Halo 5, and bits of Destiny are what I am primarily playing on my Xbox right now, with the older Halos sprinkled in occasionally. I will replay Mirrors Edge, Mirrors Edge: Catalyst, Quantum Break, Life is Strange and maybe the newer Tomb Raider games (waiting for Crystal Dynamics to announce Rise's sequel :D ). New games will be The Walking Dead Seasons 2 and 3, Half Life, Oblivion (finally haha. I've played it once or twice before, but not in depth till now). On the fence are Halo Wars 2, Halo: Spartan Strike, Deus Ex, Morrowind. I really want to complete the Halo library of games. Accomplishing that would feel amazing, but I am skeptical over Spartan Strike. I've been told that its better than Assaut. HW 2 looks decent storywise...and dem Blur Studios cutscenes <3...but the RTS gameplay, even from the original game, isn't  quite my cup of tea. 

If Halo Wars 2 turns out of be good, I might consider it.

I gotta fire up HW2 before the beta expires.

I'm almost done with portal 2 its been fun and challenging at times

• Upvote (+1) 2

I absolutely love it and recommend it.  They are constantly doing events that keep me coming back too.  If you get into the competitive, it can be really fun to grind.  Weekly brawls and casual are fun too.  I think it's totally worth the purchase. There are so many character to play, so you are always getting better at the game and having fun new experiences if you switch it up often. When it come to quality, the game is polished as fuck and has a great social environment.  There is a reason it was GotY. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty miss for me to be honest.

This is a controversial opinion, but Paladins is free and basically just as good, perhaps better in some aspects.

Compared to Overwatch:

-Less hardware demanding.

-Ultimates tend to require far more player input and aren't essentially "press Q to kill everything in sight / gain godmode" buttons.

-Healing is reduced in importance.  Players can regenerate health themselves and healers can do a lot more than just heal.

-Typical MOBA Card System

-Developers are very transparent and have plans to release many new heroes this year.

-Perhaps a bit easier to aim in though.

-Doesn't have as much polish in the form of lore, graphics, voice acting either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There honestly isn't a general consensus. A great many people enjoy it and I can see why, lots of community features, events, dev involvement, ect. However, it will always be inferior to something like TF2 (as poorly maintained as it is) to me. To quote myself:

Anyone who plays either game will tell you they play very differently. TF2 is rooted in its Quake origins and focuses on mechanics and gunplay while Overwatch is focused much more deeply in hero selection and rock-paper-scissors use of abilities.

Now, there's more nuance to the Overwatch than just that, but really, "press e to ultimate" just isn't appealing game design to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I gotta fire up HW2 before the beta expires.

I'm almost done with portal 2 its been fun and challenging at times

I've played Portal 2 a few times in years past with my brother. He's quite good at it. I'll have to play it through with him, or on my own, someday.

I've played Portal 2 a few times in years past with my brother. He's quite good at it. I'll have to play it through with him, or on my own, someday.

I'm playing with my gf who doesn't play video games lol so anything really complex to figure out im on my own. I wonder how I would have fared playing with my friend who i usually game with

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okami is a short lived game but it's really fun compared to.Fxxi the best is ffvi any other game is hard... Anyone like any other games like these... ?

i got it for christmas and i cant put it down. it can be pretty frustrating when a player leaves since and it really is dependent on team selection, but its a lot of fun. outside of the classic arena there are some fun arcade matches that will be changed for events and stuff. if youre looking to et it on xbox, the go for it, but if youre looking for pc, check out paladins like someone else had said first. it looks pretty cool, but i'd still recommend overwatch

is anyone else excited for mass effect: andromeda?

Finally beat portal 2. Had to look at a guide for only 2 levels for just a total of 3 steps. Pretty proud of that lol

Diablo 3 is my next game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bought my first Playstation over the weekend. PS 4 Slim bundled with Uncharted 4. I added The Last of Us Remastered. Over three years later of debating about getting a PS 4 to play it, and other games, I finally got around to it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm thinking about getting a PS4, there are some pretty good looking games already out and coming out for it.

I'm just not as into gaming as I once was so I don't know if it's worth it.

I'm thinking about getting a PS4, there are some pretty good looking games already out and coming out for it.

I'm just not as into gaming as I once was so I don't know if it's worth it.

I bought a PS4 bundle during black Friday and have been playing it a decent amount. First time I've ever bought a Sony product that wasn't second-hand. I played all 4 of the Uncharted games that came with the bundle and have been playing Horizon a whole lot. Probably going to get Nioh eventually.

Back to playing Diablo 2 LOD again. That's a game I will never be able to break free from. Whether its a new ladder to play, or just mfing on a hc single player character.

Really hoping with the announcment of the Starcraft remaster that they remaster Diablo 2, even though it's highly unlikely.