ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Playing Bioshock right now. Infinite is one of my favorite games of all time, but I could never play the DLC that I bought because it took place in Rapture and I felt like I wouldn't get it if I didn't play Bioshock. Then I just decided I'm gonna do a Bioshock marathon. Gonna play 1, 2, and Infinite in order.

Just got SFV like 2 days ago. so pretty much that's all I'm playing these days with an event coming up in my city in the next few weeks.

Is there any good FPS games out atm? I'm looking forward to Overwatch but I just got a better PC than my old and wanted to play PC or Xbox. 

Is there any good FPS games out atm? I'm looking forward to Overwatch but I just got a better PC than my old and wanted to play PC or Xbox. 

It all depends on what you're interested in

For arena gameplay (Other than TF2, but it fits closer in here than the other categories), I would recommend any of these, my favorite at the moment being Refle.x

F2P: TF2 is probably the best option for free to play with a decent sized player base (Requires Steam, not much of an obstacle). I'd recommend Unreal Tournament 4 for better gameplay. In my opinion, the biggest downside is probably that it's in alpha (Requires the Epic Games Launcher).

For $10 or less, you can get any of the Quake or Unreal games on GOG(No DRM or external programs required), or Quake Live (Most active community out of any of these) and Reflex (Based on the CPMA mod for Quake 3. It has great gameplay and updates on a regular basis) on Steam.

For gameplay that is a little more realistic, Battlefield 4 and ARMA 3 are probably your best options. Battlefield 4 is a good casual game if you're playing with a few friends. I wouldn't really recommend ARMA though.

The most popular FPS at the moment is CSGO, which plays differently from everything listed above. It's a bit slow for my liking, but isn't too expensive and has a large competitive scene (Just ignore the RNG)

Doom 4 has an open beta coming out on the 15th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished my playthrough of Metroid Fusion and now I'm gonna play Age of Empires 2 HD. I really wish they would make an HD version of the first game too. I played so much of that one along with C&C.

I'm playing Civ 5. I haven't played Civ 6 yet, is it any good?

Civ 5 is the only one I've played a decent amount of and it's pretty good although I suck at it.

Does anyone play Diablo 3 on Xbox 1? Looking for some more people to do rifts and stuff with. Ive been playing quite often lately with a local buddy, but we looking for some more to party with, maybe do higher rift levels. We definitely fuck shit up though. I'd like to see the game with 3-4 player parties though.

Lmk, ill add you.

(I play barb btw. ww barb :D)

I have this cycle where I want to play video games, then play for a little, and then buy a new game, and then stop playing. The latest game I bought was The Division and I still haven't beaten it or even attempted to go into the Dark Zone. And now Overwatch is the new hot game on the market and I feel like I want to try the beta out and I'll probably like it and here we go again ugh

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have this cycle where I want to play video games, then play for a little, and then buy a new game, and then stop playing. The latest game I bought was The Division and I still haven't beaten it or even attempted to go into the Dark Zone. And now Overwatch is the new hot game on the market and I feel like I want to try the beta out and I'll probably like it and here we go again ugh

Yeah I'm the same way.

Tried getting into super Mario Galaxy 2

Enjoyed it. Then just stopped playing

Go to play some Halo today, ready to grind. Go to start arena to find out my gold membership ran out today (prepaid card) and my pay day isn't for a few more days. Wasnt too upset because I have a 48 hour trial so I go to enter that to get me by. Whenever I enter it, my Xbox just says "Give this code to a friend, you already have a gold membership".

Man I need a PC.

Picked up Furi. Loving it so far. Like a top down bullet hell, hack n' slash game where you only fight bosses. Pretty difficult game

Just finished Unravel

Actually really enjoyed it

Great looking game, beautiful

The problem solving in that game was fun too

I liked how there was some room for creativity/indicidiuality to solving the problems. There wasn't necessarily one way to do it

Because the game has different ways to do things

^

I got an achievement because I passed an area without using a certain object and wasn't even aware of the achievement. Just found a different way of getting to next part

If you have EA Access I recommend tring it out

Its in the vault now

Cleaning and restoring my old original Xbox to turn it into a KOTOR machine. Anyone else a fan of those games?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cleaning and restoring my old original Xbox to turn it into a KOTOR machine. Anyone else a fan of those games?

KOTOR was the shit. Both of them were honestly the last single player games I was engrossed in and could not put down. As of now I'm one of those kids who wants to play but my attention span doesnt keep for anything non competetive/multiplayer. I think Halo and Smash have turned me into a "social gamer". Hopefully once I start streaming regularly this will change. Want to do lets plays of JRPG's I have never played (Earthbound/Chrono Trigger/FF)  as well as Kingdom Hearts (never played).

• Upvote (+1) 1