ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Decided to buy DDR and a pad after some serious nostalgia. Fun as hell but I haven't played since 2005 at arcades and am hot garbage now lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tony Hawk needs to know what it's become. An arcade game. I'm fine with new Tony Hawks, but stop trying to make it to be $60 game.

$20 max.

Im content with playing Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 or THUG

Exactly this. THPS5 doesn't even feel like a full game. Not worth $60 at all. Surprisingly enough, THPS4 and THUG really do hold up well enough.

Picked up Persona 4 Dancing All Night on Vita and pretty sure I've become somewhat addicted to it. The soundtrack remixes are actually pretty solid

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished The Witcher 2 today and am downloading 3 now. I've never played the first one so I'm going to look at some summaries about it.

Take your time with the 3rd game. The size and scope is nothing like the previous games and you can easily put in 100+ hours in a play through. If you were really into the politics of the witcher 2 then you may be disappointed with how lackluster it is in the 3rd but characters are much more interesting and developed. You may be disappointed that some of your decisions can potentially just be non existent from previous games but overall the narrative and characters were so well done and thought out it will be easy to look past it. So far I'd give it my GOTY for 2015.

Take your time with the 3rd game. The size and scope is nothing like the previous games and you can easily put in 100+ hours in a play through. If you were really into the politics of the witcher 2 then you may be disappointed with how lackluster it is in the 3rd but characters are much more interesting and developed. You may be disappointed that some of your decisions can potentially just be non existent from previous games but overall the narrative and characters were so well done and thought out it will be easy to look past it. So far I'd give it my GOTY for 2015.

Yeah I already have about 30 hours in it. Been dong the Bloody Baron's questline. I'm using a controller instead of a keyboard though because the KB controls seem worse than TW2's. Although I hate how that limits me to only having 2 consumable slots during a fight. Playing on Death March too.

Thought I'd dip my toes into insanity and- WOW is GTA IV's Online Detroit on LSD at this point.

Had a building load over me for whatever reason.

So, quick question for those who know.

How is ESO now compared to it's awful release? Thinking about picking it up but don't want to waste money on a game that's still terrible.

Exactly this. THPS5 doesn't even feel like a full game. Not worth $60 at all. Surprisingly enough, THPS4 and THUG really do hold up well enough.

Picked up Persona 4 Dancing All Night on Vita and pretty sure I've become somewhat addicted to it. The soundtrack remixes are actually pretty solid

Long reply, but yeah those are still the 2 best Tony Hawk games

My gfs cousin is selling his Titanfall Edition Xbox One with Kinect, Resident Evil and a controller for 300 bucks. I'll be picking that up in the next few days a long with internet being installed monday with Halo 5. Anyone have any recommendations on games to play? I've been a little out of the loop on new releases. And does the Kinect have any decent games out?

My gfs cousin is selling his Titanfall Edition Xbox One with Kinect, Resident Evil and a controller for 300 bucks. I'll be picking that up in the next few days a long with internet being installed monday with Halo 5. Anyone have any recommendations on games to play? I've been a little out of the loop on new releases. And does the Kinect have any decent games out?

Depends on which games you like.

So far the notables are Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight (thought it was decent but not great), Fallout 4 comes out soon, Killer Instinct is a sort of f2p Fighter (whatever character is in the rotation you can play but that's it) that has a really good tutorial section. If you're interested in Competitive fighters that game isn't bad. Destiny Taken King is apparently really good but get that game only if you can find a group. That's all I got, note that I actually didn't play any of these games besides KI and Batman. I just hear that they're good games from everyone so you should check them out later.

I personally think this system is mediocre so I don't really think there is much games to grab tbh

Edit: did you play GTA V? Pick that up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Depends on which games you like.

So far the notables are Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight (thought it was decent but not great), Fallout 4 comes out soon, Killer Instinct is a sort of f2p Fighter (whatever character is in the rotation you can play but that's it) that has a really good tutorial section. If you're interested in Competitive fighters that game isn't bad. Destiny Taken King is apparently really good but get that game only if you can find a group. That's all I got, note that I actually didn't play any of these games besides KI and Batman. I just hear that they're good games from everyone so you should check them out later.

I personally think this system is mediocre so I don't really think there is much games to grab tbh

Edit: did you play GTA V? Pick that up

I played Destiny when it first came out, was a let down for me :( definitely getting GTA5 along with Fallout. Do you know any other good fighting games this gen? I would like to try my hand with competitive fighters.

I played Destiny when it first came out, was a let down for me :( definitely getting GTA5 along with Fallout. Do you know any other good fighting games this gen? I would like to try my hand with competitive fighters.

Most FGs are on ps4(I'm assuming you have a One and not a PS4)

There's Killer Instinct on the One

I just watched the whole of Life is Strange. The feels man.

Pretty sure that is made by the same people who make The Walking Dead games. I completed the first season (its free on XbL now) and it was amazing, really good story and it does a great job of making you care for all the characters.

The problem with xb1 and fighters this gen is that in tournaments, ps4 is used. Not to mention no fighters really in xb1 in general. If you're really interested in Fighters, I'd suggest playing Killer Instinct. not the most popular one but the connection is really good, it has a great tutorial section

If you have a decent PC I would say grab Ultra Street fighter 4 right now, then when street fighter V comes out you can grab it for PC as well. Oh, and when Street Fighter V does come out, the game is cross platform for PS4 and PC so if you ever do get it, I can help you out even if I'm on PS4

I would not suggest getting mortal kombat as the game has terrible online connection from what I hear

If you ever plan on going to tournaments for games this gen and want to buy an arcade stick, get a PS3/PS4 stick that also lets you play on PC.

Pretty sure that is made by the same people who make The Walking Dead games. I completed the first season (its free on XbL now) and it was amazing, really good story and it does a great job of making you care for all the characters.

Nah, Dontnod and Square Enix made Life Is Strange. Telltale, who made the Walking Dead games, actually just released the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands the same day Life Is Strange episode 5 came out. Both are pretty good.

The problem with xb1 and fighters this gen is that in tournaments, ps4 is used. Not to mention no fighters really in xb1 in general. If you're really interested in Fighters, I'd suggest playing Killer Instinct. not the most popular one but the connection is really good, it has a great tutorial section

If you have a decent PC I would say grab Ultra Street fighter 4 right now, then when street fighter V comes out you can grab it for PC as well. Oh, and when Street Fighter V does come out, the game is cross platform for PS4 and PC so if you ever do get it, I can help you out even if I'm on PS4

I would not suggest getting mortal kombat as the game has terrible online connection from what I hear

If you ever plan on going to tournaments for games this gen and want to buy an arcade stick, get a PS3/PS4 stick that also lets you play on PC.

Pretty much this. Street Fighter V, King of Fighter 14, Guilty Gear Xrd are all PS4 console exclusives. Xbox One does have KI though. With competitive CoD potentially moving to the PS4, I'm hoping Msoft backs the hell out of Halo because they are losing a lot of competitive titles

Bloodborne again, prepping for the DLC on the 24th. Would be playing more D3, but computer has basically gone to shit.

Decided to buy DDR and a pad after some serious nostalgia. Fun as hell but I haven't played since 2005 at arcades and am hot garbage now lol

Oh man I used to play DDR so much.

One time I was in Vegas with my dad, we went to Circus Circus to kill some time. I played a song that wasn't too hard on heavy when all of the sudden I had this large group watching me play. It was so akward. I do miss it though.