ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Been playing a lot of SF3: Third Strike thanks to @. Game is hella fun, and the netcode is straight :walshy:

I'm gonna start learning it today lol. Hopefully we can get a group of new players to learn the game together. My friend would be down but its not working for him for some reason.

Finished up Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus recently, at least the story mode. It was short, as expected, but it was still pretty great. My only big issues were the framerate and the pacing. The switch from 60FPS to 30FPS was very apparent, and was indeed a detriment (it didn't even hold a steady 30FPS most of the time, all the while not looking a whole lot better than A Crack In Time, though that may be largely in part to the inferior art direction). Pacing-wise, I had no qualms with it being short, but the game ended right when things started picking up. It felt like part of a larger game that ended up being cut short. Story wise, it was an okay-ish end to the Future trilogy, and I'm still upset that they

killed off Cronk and Zephyr for no reason.

In the end though, I still enjoyed it a lot.

I recently just started playing Metal Gear Rising. I've played the demo prior to this so I sort of know what I'm getting into, and it's still fun like that was. I only finished the prologue, but I'll continue on as I always do.

Been playing MGSV. IT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD. Game of the year hands down so far

I'd buy it, but I wanna beat MGS4 first.

maybe 1 as well.

I'm gonna start learning it today lol. Hopefully we can get a group of new players to learn the game together. My friend would be down but its not working for him for some reason.

I'd be down

I'd buy it, but I wanna beat MGS4 first.

maybe 1 as well.

Both are really good. I'd recommend playing 1 before 4. The ending to 4 is one of the greatest endings ever.

I dare you to main Sean.

Picked up Fire Emblem If. Really enjoying it. The english translation mods help a ton

I dare you to main Sean.

Picked up Fire Emblem If. Really enjoying it. The english translation mods help a ton

Lol I will never do such a thing. I do hope they beef him up like crazy for sfv

Wait they have a english translation??? How do you get it?

Lol I will never do such a thing. I do hope they beef him up like crazy for sfv

Wait they have a english translation??? How do you get it?

Chun/Yun vs Sean is one of the worst MUs in any fighting game

The only way as of now is if you have a 3DS with firmware 9.2 or lower. Right now they have only translated up to chapter 12 for both games, but are hoping to be done with almost everything by end of September, mid-October. Here's the link:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56220

Just finished Arkham Knight and MKX.

Though Arkham Knight was pretty good. Better ending than Arkham City.

I thought the MKX was really bad

Both are really good. I'd recommend playing 1 before 4. The ending to 4 is one of the greatest endings ever.

I dare you to main Sean.

So many other games too play is the problem.

Never liked MK gameplay and MKx just wasn't a good fighter in general. After the first hit or so its a 50/50 with one hit causing huge amounts of damage footsies are highly normals based, movement seems very stiff like Injustice/.MK9, etc Idk it's not my game

Played the Gigantic beta. Never played a MOBA before but I really dig this game, pretty fun when you have some friends with you. I'm only currently using Tyto but he's pretty fun 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing a fair bit of Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist currently. Finally slogged through enough story mode games to put together my own deck, so if anyone here plays feel free to hit me up sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was hoping to trade in MKX for Xrd only to find out it's a Sony exclusive(well for now anyways)

Never liked MK gameplay and MKx just wasn't a good fighter in general. After the first hit or so its a 50/50 with one hit causing huge amounts of damage footsies are highly normals based, movement seems very stiff like Injustice/.MK9, etc Idk it's not my game

Played the Gigantic beta. Never played a MOBA before but I really dig this game, pretty fun when you have some friends with you. I'm only currently using Tyto but he's pretty fun

Meant to say story was really bad.

Yeah I unno how good it is competitively, but MKX has never been an FG I really liked since I starting getting into them more competitively.

My buddy bought and was down to play the storymode.

Not a big fan that commands are different. Why can't a fireball be like a fireball in every other FG? Why does MK have to be different? Lol

Combos aren't too hard to exexcute, just gotta remember them is all.

Graphics are nice, the art design/style is dope, the concept is dope too, but the gameplay isn't there for me.

I'm not a big fan of games where you can mash out kombos. Just makes new players mash out more like my buddy does which can be frustrating to play against since he's the king of mashing. Lol

SF> MK for sure

Playing a fair bit of Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist currently. Finally slogged through enough story mode games to put together my own deck, so if anyone here plays feel free to hit me up sometime.

I really need to start playing that again. Im missing like half the cards i want to make my obelisk deck again.

I dare you to main Sean.

Wish I could play the translation but I don't have an old 3DS. Game seems to have better balance than Awakening did where you can just slaughter everything pairing Robin and Chrom together even on Lunatic. I don't know why it has to take so long to translate (and censor) Fates, but I'll have H5 and Fallout 4 until then. Not to mention the other FE games I haven't played.

Having the urge to dust off the old 360 and play some Gotham City Imposters.

I only got this game when it was free to play, but damn did I burn it out. Such a fun game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone just... Completely kill the Tony Hawk series Robomodo, just drop it all. Pull the plug on future projects forever, done for good, for eternity?

I mean Tony looks so fucking miserable in this picture:

thps-5.jpg

Been playing Alien Isolation. Really good game, but backlight bleeding on my monitor just kills a lot of it for me.

Someone just... Completely kill the Tony Hawk series Robomodo, just drop it all. Pull the plug on future projects forever, done for good, for eternity?

I mean Tony looks so fucking miserable in this picture:

thps-5.jpg

Tony Hawk needs to know what it's become. An arcade game. I'm fine with new Tony Hawks, but stop trying to make it to be $60 game.

$20 max.

Im content with playing Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 or THUG