ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Finished Red Dead Redemption a couple hours ago - what a great game.

You should really check out Undead Nightmare then. I liked that more than i did the actual story Red Dead story.

You should really check out Undead Nightmare then. I liked that more than i did the actual story Red Dead story.

I might start that tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only now do I realize Republic Commando's campaign is a FAR better version of Rainbow Six, at the very least in terms of the singleplayer. With its multiplayer pretty much being Halo 2-like, and Battlefront being an obvious answer to Battlefield, its now very obvious Lucas Arts' 2000-2005 strategy was simply: Copy game, make it Star Wars, make it better. Which I am very OK with.

Picked up Killzone: Mercenary, I have barley touched it though.

Most of my time has gone into Wind Waker HD.

Just bought Infinite on Sunday. Pretty decent game. Some really cool stuff. So far I don't get why this game is held so highly. I have a feeling I will understand shortly cause it's getting pretty dope.

Just bought Infinite on Sunday. Pretty decent game. Some really cool stuff. So far I don't get why this game is held so highly. I have a feeling I will understand shortly cause it's getting pretty dope.

Just watched a friend play it yesterday. Just saw gameplay for the first time. All the spells and stuff you get are so awesome. I'd always use possession if I played haha.

I really wanna play it.

Story is pretty epic, especially if you really pay attention to EVERYTHING, the voice recorders and all that stuff. It really adds up in the end for a mind fuck.

Just watched a friend play it yesterday. Just saw gameplay for the first time. All the spells and stuff you get are so awesome. I'd always use possession if I played haha.

I really wanna play it.

It's a pretty cool game, but I get a little over whelmed. I'm one of those players who explores a lot , but then I get inpatient cause I also just wanna progress in the game lol.

I use the bronco power. Send then in the air and shoot the shit out of them. I think you do more damage when they're hanging in the air.

Story is pretty epic, especially if you really pay attention to EVERYTHING, the voice recorders and all that stuff. It really adds up in the end for a mind fuck.

Yeah I was listening to a lot of the audio logs an watching kinect seekers or whatever they're called.

But with the audio logs there's just too much audio logs. Plus sometimes I just end up missing some dialogue.

It's a pretty cool game, but I get a little over whelmed. I'm one of those players who explores a lot , but then I get inpatient cause I also just wanna progress in the game lol.

I use the bronco power. Send then in the air and shoot the shit out of them. I think you do more damage when they're hanging in the air.

Yeah I was listening to a lot of the audio logs an watching kinect seekers or whatever they're called.

But with the audio logs there's just too much audio logs. Plus sometimes I just end up missing some dialogue.

You can go back and read/listen to the dialogue if you want. Somewhere in the menu.

Anyone play Diablo III?

Looking to run through nightmare with people.

PC or Console? I never completed Hell mode, but I might play it a bit if I get bored.

Gonna buy Ni No Kuni this weekend. I bought it when it first came out. Beautiful game, really enjoyed it, but just ended up playing MP games more so I figured I get my money's worth and then buy it again once it's cheaper which it is now.

It's $20 brand new so I'm down. Gonna beat Bioshock Infinite and then play that.

If you have a PS3 and like RPGs or if you like the Studio Ghibli movies I strongly recommend this game. It's also kinda like Pokemon. Sort if. You use Mites which are sort of like Pokemon. You use them to battle, but you can also use yourself(the main character).

Art Style is beautiful - it comes from the creators of Studio Ghibli which made Princess Minonoke, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, and so on.

Composer is Joe Hisaishi which he makes absolutely beautiful music. He's done a lot of the music for the Studio Ghibli movies.

First 6-10 hours are real rough though.

I grinded my way to the platinum though. Don't have many complaints outside the start of the game. It just isn't great until you have a full party.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-Trials Evolution, for ever and ever, until the new one comes out

-Pokemon Black 2, one more run before X and Y come out. Then I'll be failing all my classes this semester.

The first Half-Life. I bought the entire collection during a steam mid-week madness and I'm finally getting around to playing it. It's good.

So, it finally happened. I haven't touched Halo in weeks. Will certainly play H3 on the 16th but I'm donedonedone with H4. 

Spent most my time on Runescape now, if any of you still play that old game. Name on there is same as forum name. 

First 6-10 hours are real rough though.

I grinded my way to the platinum though. Don't have many complaints outside the start of the game. It just isn't great until you have a full party.

That's serious. Must've put in a lot of hours to get plat.

I'm at the second town(the one in the desert). Haven't played it in a while though, since the game first came out. Just bought it brand new $20 though.

Might start over though. I need to make a new account since I forgot all my info. I can still access my account, but when ps4 comes out I won't be able to retrieve it.

The first Half-Life. I bought the entire collection during a steam mid-week madness and I'm finally getting around to playing it. It's good.

Played both of them. They're great games, but I put them in the same category as Halo: CE, Goldeneye, Doom, Quake, Bioshock, The Last of Us, Shadow of Colossus, Fallout 3, or any other game with a superb campaign. Nothing above that though. It seems people regard it as the best ever and I just don't see why? I think it's because Valve fanboys seem to be the loudest for some reason, but it's whatever.

Looking more forward to Fallout 4 and The Last Guardian than Half-Life 3.

Anyone plan on playing Beyond Two Souls? I played and beat Heavy Rain with my buddy and really enjoyed it. I watched a demo of Beyond Two Souls and I got sucked right into it, looks really good.

I'm not enjoying it at all. Probably won't finish it as it just isn't rewarding at all and the mechanics are poorly done. 

Coming from someone who thought Heavy Rain was alright. 

I'm not enjoying it at all. Probably won't finish it as it just isn't rewarding at all and the mechanics are poorly done.

Coming from someone who thought Heavy Rain was alright.

Heavy Rain was dope. Different type of game. I thought it was pretty cool how if your character died the story would continue.

I just watched a review of it and they gave it a 5 out of 5 and the only negative they brought up was it's hand to hand combat can be unintuitive.

I guess I'll have just have to play it for myself. I can see myself enjoying this game a lot unless the story is completely whack.

People are saying the story is worth it, but I can't enjoy a video game story with the mechanics and hand holding this one presents. It feels like too much of an interactive story with inconsequential decisions, that just isn't enjoyable for me, but obviously, certain people enjoy that. 

It's also depressing when people say the best part of the game is the story in the better reviews for it, and somewhere in the article it says it almost is on par with film or literature. If I wanted to enjoy something for the story why wouldn't I just choose those better mediums? That is one thing that bugs me about gaming recently. We are forgetting that the most important part is the gaming aspect.