ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Picked up Dragonball Xenoverse, Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4, and MGS3 HD. Started playing Xenoverse first thinking that I would just get bored of it quickly and move on to something elses. Never happened. The game has some dumb features and bad parts to it, but it is really a blast to play. Really having fun with it. Think I might attempt to platinum it.

we should play together! That game is dope. Bionic Cell is my gamer tag.

we should play together! That game is dope. Bionic Cell is my gamer tag.

What system did you get it for? Mine is MaydayApb

welp. Being a halo website I just jumped to the conclusion you had it for xbox one.

Thought about it, but I usually use PS for fighting games thinking Xenoverse was a going to be a full on fighting game. Plus most of my friends bought it on PS4 so I didn't have much of a choice.

Thought about it, but I usually use PS for fighting games thinking Xenoverse was a going to be a full on fighting game. Plus most of my friends bought it on PS4 so I didn't have much of a choice.

How is it as a fighting game?

How is it as a fighting game?

It's more of an action game than a fighting game imo. The mechanics aren't too good and probably very exploitable. Haven't even tried PvP yet

It's more of an action game than a fighting game imo. The mechanics aren't too great and probably very exploitable. Haven't even tried PvP yet

Kind of figured as much. My buddyies' having been playing that game a lot for the past 2 weeks.

They've been playing a lot of pvp. Even though one of them plays a bit of SF(rarely) he says it's definitely doesn't have depth like SF, but has some stuff like cross ups.

I really want a new Budokai game.

Kind of figured as much. My buddyies' having been playing that game a lot for the past 2 weeks.

They've been playing a lot of pvp. Even though one of them plays a bit of SF(rarely) he says it's definitely doesn't have depth like SF, but has some stuff like cross ups.

I really want a new Budokai game.

Definitely not a very in-depth fighter. I might try PvP here tomorrow. PvE has been really fun though

I bought xenoverse last night I'm yet to play it though. Im a broke college student so I hope I enjoy it for a while

I have Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for PS2 that game was awesome. 

Got really hooked on Dragon Age Inquisition recently and also picked up Xenoverse which has been a lot better and more difficult than I expected so far. Also still dabbling in a bit of Destiny (burning out on this at the moment though).

Picked up Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and the Final Fantasy XV demo. The little things just make that demo amazing.

Picked up FF as well. Beat the demo yesterday going to start Type-0 today. I hate judging the game off it just being a demo, but there were some really good things and some really not so good things I saw.

After playing the FF15 demo for a while:

THE GOOD
-Very well done Voice Acting by the main cast
-Graphics are incredible
-MP management makes it feel more tactical and Final Fantasty like
-Only being able to level at a campsite
-Cooking at campsites to gain buffs for the next day
-Warp strike
-Character movement
-Character animations are amazing. Look really natural
-Dialogue between main characters
-Whenever you enter a store or rest area, the other characters in your party walk around and pick up/examine items in store or talk to locals. They dont just follow you. Little things like this make the game feel alive
-Weapon swap system
-First Behemoth fight
-Challenging
-The imperial troops that drop into Duscae
-The summon animation
-The cave series
-Solid combat mechanics

THE BAD
-Camera seems a little too close to the main character
-Changing who/what you are locked on to
-The auto focus feature even when you aren't locked on
-The tutorial in the demo. Took me forever to find out there was a roll/side warp option
-Teammate AI goes really terrible after you get the summon when knocked down
-Barely any enemy variety in the demo
-Warping to high points. Really hard to change lock on to get to the right warp point. Not fluent enough
-Hard to follow locked on enemies

TL;DR Demo is good, but they need to tighten the combat a little more. Lock on system needs to be easier to use. Mostly technical issues that can be easily fixed in the final version of the game

I've been playing a lot of ROMs lately

I'm an idiot and just recently realized I can use my xb1 controller on my PC

Playing through DKC 1-3 and 64 trying to 100% them all. 

Starting to get really excited about Splatoon and hoping it sells well. 

My coworkers convinced me to come back to Destiny. After playing for around a month and a half+a few weeks after launch, I have a level 31 Warlock, 28 Titan, and just started a Hunter. Raids and Strikes are the best part of the game.

just finished bioshock infinite a second time in 1999 mode. don't know why i saw people saying 1999 is hard, i beat it pretty easily. 

also tried to find all the voxophones. tfw finish game at 79/80 :( it was right before the final battle too. oh well.

Been playing a little bit of Bloodborne. So far I love it. Feels more like a horror game than the previous Souls games

still hopping on titanfall on 360 to play with friends

for PC, ive been playing some games with quick sessions, darkest dungeon and FTL

just finished bioshock infinite a second time in 1999 mode. don't know why i saw people saying 1999 is hard, i beat it pretty easily.

also tried to find all the voxophones. tfw finish game at 79/80 :( it was right before the final battle too. oh well.

I played BI last weekend and finished it on the day I downloaded it, was pretty good. What on earth was that ending all about though? Lol

Is Mortal Kombat X being overhyped right now? Game looks so damn amazing but that could just be from the trailers and little gameplay ive seen. Deciding if i want it or Dark souls.