ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

Dust is one of this months free Games with Gold on xbox360. To find it on your xbox360 there should be a Games with Gold tile under Browse games http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold

Damn it I don't know if I have gold. Haven't been on my 360 in a while. Thanks for the info though!

EDIT: Nvm, mobile site took me to the second to last page. Question was already answered.

I'm thinking about getting a 3DS, but I'm not sure what good DS(not 3DS)games there are.

Anyone know of good DS games?

I wish the 3DS had a GB/ GBA slot in it. I still had my Pokemon Yellow and my Pokemon Ruby.

Anyone Played Wolfenstein yet? Unsure if I should buy it or is it one of those games where you play it once and that's that.

SO STOKED

Dust is an incredible metroid style game. On of my very favorite arcade titles. Was happy to see it go free so it can earn so more exposure. 

Dust is such a fun game. Definitely reminds me of metroid.

I downloaded it when it was free, but haven't even tried it. I really enjoyed super metroid as a kid, and haven't played many games that have help up within it's style. I'm sure I could watch plenty of videos to see the comparison, but I'd love to hear some more opinions of the forum users.

Without demanding such a close comparison of the two, what similarities can you draw between them?

Anyone Played Wolfenstein yet? Unsure if I should buy it or is it one of those games where you play it once and that's that.

This. Im buying watch dogs next week and unsure if I wanna buy this too.

It is a play once type game. Have to say though, it's a very polished and fun campaign. Halfway done and it's been surprising me. I do think my purchase it worth it, but I did it buy it for different reasons...

1ixP730.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got child of light, super time force, titanfall dlc and getting watch dogs next week and I've barely touched any of it. I got so much awesome shit to play but been to busy to touch any of it. Feel bad for me. My xbox one is basically a Netflix machine lately.

Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy 7. Gotta love Emulators :)

It'd be a dream come true if Sony announced Legend of Dragoon 2 or an HD remake for ps4 at E3.

My buddy borrowed me his DS. Just started playing Black. Chose Tepig, nick named him War Pig like from the song War Pigs by Sabbath.

I actually enjoy trying to come up with some

Nick names for my Pokemon.

Bought The Witcher 2, Dragon Age Origins, Xenogears off of PSN, and Vagrant Story off of PSN. Started Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins. Really liking both so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

More than halfway through Xenosaga 1 enjoying it but it's no Xenogears to me. Also started speedrunning Goldeneye.

More than halfway through Xenosaga 1 enjoying it but it's no Xenogears to me. Also started speedrunning Goldeneye.

How'd you like Xenogears? Also bought Xenosaga 1 too. Been watching Goose run Goldeneye recently. Really fun speedrun to watch. The N64 Speedrun Triathlon of Goldeneye, SM 64, and Ocarina of Time is also really hype.

How'd you like Xenogears? Also bought Xenosaga 1 too. Been watching Goose run Goldeneye recently. Really fun speedrun to watch. The N64 Speedrun Triathlon of Goldeneye, SM 64, and Ocarina of Time is also really hype.

Xenogears is probably my 2nd favorite single player game of all time .
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Pokemon Black feels a little shallow.

I don't like how the Pokecentre is also the Pokemart now. I like the idea of going to another store to get different aquirements. To be honest the towns are so far pretty bland. I know it's a small thing, but bundling it together is dull. Maybe 1 or 2, but not all.

Pokemon Black feels a little shallow.

I don't like how the Pokecentre is also the Pokemart now. I like the idea of going to another store to get different aquirements. To be honest the towns are so far pretty bland. I know it's a small thing, but bundling it together is dull. Maybe 1 or 2, but not all.

Eh, I like the combination of the two, as the player doesn't have to go from point A to point B as slowly as previously generations. But, later on the game, when my Pokes were leveled high, I usually would'nt have to go to the PokeStore.

Xenogears is probably my 2nd favorite single player game of all time .

Can't wait to get into it then

Been working on Tomb Raider. It's not even fair for me to judge the game after playing The Last of Us, because I can't stop comparing the two and it's making me not really like TRFirst 

First of all...I got the new Tomb Raider, same one as you, this year after playing it last year and I loved it! It was a new experience for me, being a third person shooter and someone who didnt like playing GoW when he first tried it. 

But you cannot really compare it to The Last of Us. lol.  Most people that played that game, or like me watched walkthroughs on Youtube, understand just how good that game is. The Last of Us stomps all over the games trying to be like it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1