ssj

OT of GG | What are you playing right now?

What was the last boss you defeated?

That big ass spider. Just before that I beat that king rat or what ever it's called.

The only thing I have left is to try that room that needs all those pharoah stones.

That big ass spider. Just before that I beat that king rat or what ever it's called.

The only thing I have left is to try that room that needs all those pharoah stones.

Have you been to The Gutter or Black Gultch yet?

Well those are next. Is there a guy next to the giant well in Majula?

No, there's no one there.

No, there's no one there.

Ah well, I'm not sure what you have to do to get him there. I didn't see him the first time I went down either. Buy the ring that reduces fall damage from the cat in Majula. Then carefully use the planks to drop down the giant hole in Majula. You will probably die a few times, but there are a few ways to go down there. One leads to The Gutter.

Ah well, I'm not sure what you have to do to get him there. I didn't see him the first time I went down either. Buy the ring that reduces fall damage from the cat in Majula. Then carefully use the planks to drop down the giant hole in Majula. You will probably die a few times, but there are a few ways to go down there. One leads to The Gutter.

I found a place I can go. Also I tried that ring already and it didn't work. I was inns try the 2 rings that null death, but if that ring that hinders fall damage actually works, then I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I found the winter shrine then Drangleic(or how ever you spell it) Castle. I'll probably check out that well first. I have a feeling the Drangleic castle is more difficult.

I found a place I can go. Also I tried that ring already and it didn't work. I was inns try the 2 rings that null death, but if that ring that hinders fall damage actually works, then I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I found the winter shrine then Drangleic(or how ever you spell it) Castle. I'll probably check out that well first. I have a feeling the Drangleic castle is more difficult.

You can do either really. I had to take off all equipment to make it. The Gutter has some nice items. There's a secret in Blood Gulch that you should get after you get a certain ring at the end of the castle. Trying not to spoil it too much, but don't want you to miss an awesome chunk of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can do either really. I had to take of all equipment to make it. The Gutter has some nice items. There's a secret in Blood Gulch that you should get after you get a certain ring at the end of the castle. Trying not to spoil it too much, but don't want you to miss an awesome chunk of the game.

Yeah thanks man.

This game reminds me of when I played Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's been a while since I've played that game, but I feel the same way as I did when I first played that game. There's not a whole lot of dialogue so the game doesn't really tell you "you should be going this way". So whether you're not sure or not, you just keep going.

Do you know anything about the patches? I've been told they nerfed the bosses?

Yeah thanks man.

This game reminds me of when I played Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's been a while since I've played that game, but I feel the same way as I did when I first played that game. There's not a whole lot of dialogue so the game doesn't really tell you "you should be going this way". So whether you're not sure or not, you just keep going.

Do you know anything about the patches? I've been told they nerfed the bosses?

Yeah, definitely like Castlevania games in that sense. 

I know a few of the patches. I believe they nerfed the Sentinels. They also nerfed some of the spells. Flame Swathe use to be incredibly op. It would cause a large explosion and deal over 1000 damage to anything it hit. Now it does a third of that.

Child of light is awesome so far. Really like the whole dialogue being made up entirely of poems. The combat is okay, but any turn based combat to me will be meh after bravely default.

No desire to play any of my Xbox One games at the moment. I've just been playing Civ V on my Macbook and crashing over and over again...

Hopefully, my new place will have room for me to set up my rig. 

Started MGS:GZ and I didn't know good voice acting still existed in games. Also realizing third person games offer so much variety compared to FPS.

Watch dogs is a 20gb download. Microsoft really needs to add external hard drive support soon.

Watch dogs is a 20gb download. Microsoft really needs to add external hard drive support soon.

And Wolfenstein: The New Order Doom beta is going to be 47 gigs. My library of games I regularly play isn't much so I can delete some, but if we don't have external hard drive support by the end of the year when all the good games come out, it's going to be madness.

Dark Souls 2 is the only game I really want to play. Gotta beat that first before I start getting into other games. And I got no problem with that cause fuck is Dark Souls 2 a good game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just downloaded Dust an elysian tale with gwg. Always heard good things about it. Have a lot of games to play and best before Watch Dogs sucks my soul.

Super time force out may mother fucking 14th

GG

SO STOKED

Just downloaded Dust an elysian tale with gwg. Always heard good things about it. Have a lot of games to play and best before Watch Dogs sucks my soul.

Dust is an incredible metroid style game. On of my very favorite arcade titles. Was happy to see it go free so it can earn so more exposure. 

Doing some Risk of Rain runs and trying to 100% Sonic Generations. Forgot how much I liked Generations.

Dust is an incredible metroid style game. On of my very favorite arcade titles. Was happy to see it go free so it can earn so more exposure. 

Downloaded it too. Always wanted to try it, but never have played it. Didn't even know it was a Metroidvania style of game. Really makes me want to play it now.